CANADA Canada - Suzanne Aldworth, 16, Waterloo, Ont, 18 Nov 1972

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by imamaze, Sep 15, 2010.

1. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Originally posted by: rena, moved here for discussion...
    unsolved murder in 1973 waterloo ontario
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is anyone familiar with a murder that took place in Waterloo, ontario of a young girl around November 15 to 25 in 1973! (1972?).I believe her first name was Suzanne, or Susan. She apparently was at a bar called the Kent Hotel that evening. She was abducted, driven out to a county road outside of Waterloo, killed and found naked the next day.
    I have searched all through the websites and while there are other 1970's unsolved murders, I simply cannot find anything on this one.
    I lived on Erb Street in those days with my mother and apparently she threw a shoe into our yard. It was a very cold, snowy night. I seem to remember seeing a older black car, maybe 1957 and three men inside and a struggle.

2. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Welcome to Websleuths rena! I'm not familiar with the case but hopefully someone is.

Ima

3. SamIAm

SamIAm New Member

I just happened to stumble upon this post and thought this info I found might help this thread. You may already know all this. I think it's who your talking about.

Here

4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member