GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Well, he looks very effeminate to me. Not judging, just giving my 2 cent impression. IMO

Awkward usually goes away in late teens/ early 20s doesn't it? mind you, he's 21.

Wont be having fun in jail, esp with the guys with teenaged/20 something daughters.

Put him in general population once he's off remand.

Well, he looks very effeminate to me. Not judging, just giving my 2 cent impression. IMO

Awkward usually goes away in late teens/ early 20s doesn't it? mind you, he's 21.

Wont be having fun in jail, esp with the guys with teenaged/20 something daughters.

Put him in general population once he's off remand.

I'm almost 30 and still very awkward :p

Seems girls ran from him when he became too much. Didn't understand personal boundaries.

If he did work construction (for his dad's company or otherwise), any chance he had been working on the property where Tess was found???

Posting anything from Reddit may get this thread shut down. Just a heads-up. ;)

Am I smelling a defence of crime of passion/rejection? Or mental illness?
Gee, it could easily have been another young man killed. What confusion that would throw into the McArthur case.
Comments of "out in 10, and he'll have his whole life in front of him" is true.... Sickening.
Do we hear a whisper of "landscaping" aka outdoor contracting?? Yikes.... Is he the young man McArthur had working with him?

Awkward better not morph into mental illness!!

Awkward is a normal part of growing up, it passes for most of us.

Yep, he will be out faster than we can snap our fingers.

Maybe this one is exterior painting for his fathers company. Wish I knew the company name, so I don't inadvertently hire them.

I hate saying this because I know it sounds totally terrible, but I have to say it. I've known a number of trans men in my life and there are often ways to tell even if they pass really well. I don't think Kalen is trans, having viewed/ heard that Global video and having seen that photo of him at age 18.

Would you please post a link to the video? I have been skimming through and looking for the link but to no avail. Thank you.

If he did work construction (for his dad's company or otherwise), any chance he had been working on the property where Tess was found???
Excellent question!

He might do 10 years with time served and good behaviour. So, mid 30s maybe.

He will still have his whole life ahead of him. What a shame.

Except he'll have wrecked his family, spent his best years cowtowing to other prisoners and prison officials, will continue to be under conditions of parole for the rest of his life, find it impossible to get a decent job, and be shunned by most people that find out about it. If he can be law-abiding in the community after that, what does additional punishment accomplish? Doesn't bring Tess back.

Gosh, lol. Is the link okay to share or no? I can delete it. Either way you're all free to look it up yourselves.

I can't seem to edit or delete my post of it...???

Gosh, lol. Is the link okay to share or no? I can delete it. Either way you're all free to look it up yourselves.

Best to delete the link and any comments posted here that came from Reddit. ;)

I'm not a mod or admin but do know Reddit is not allowed here, for good reason!. :)

Best to delete the link and any comments posted here that came from Reddit. ;)

I'm not a mod or admin but do know Reddit is not allowed here, for good reason!. :)

Well if someone can tell me how to delete a post that would be great. I can't seem to find a way to delete my post.

attachment.php

Pic of him shared by CTV Toronto. I saw this pic on Google results this morning right when his name was released but it's gone now and I wasn't sure if it was him at the time. But it seems it is him now. This is much more current. Note the facial hair which many thought he must have had given the strangeness of the appearance of his mouth in the surveillance videos.

FWIW He looks a bit like Edward Norton in this photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back