CANADA Canada - The Woodland Rapist of Southern Ontario, 1992-1995 *Arrest*

Friendly reminder:

Please allow Tricia a little time to verify members.
She is extremely busy and sometimes takes a few days to respond to those requesting verification.

If you request verification and do not hear back from Tricia within 4-5 days please send her a second email request for verification.

This is the information Tricia will need for members wanting to post as verified insiders/case players.

Also, anyone who knows a main player in a case, or the victims family and wishes to post as an 'insider' to the case must be verified by Tricia Griffith the owner of Websleuths. We do this to protect the integrity of the case and discussion.

Tricia can be emailed at tgrif@xmission.com . She will need a your real name, your WS user name, your telephone number and a good time to reach you (no one but Tricia will have this info),. If anyone wishes to post as an insider please email Tricia so you can be a verified poster.

Thank you

Cubby

Just a thought. It has been a while since this guy has been heard from (or not). Started thinking about this guy from Oregon. He is an outdoors type of guy, red hair, heavier, but it has been a few years.

Link to AMW case and profile.

Wanted For:

* Kidnapping, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Criminal Impersonation, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Assault, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Attempted Rape, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Robbery, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010

(Information valid as of September 29, 2010) *per AMW website*

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863

Attachments

• click_to_enlarge_cell.jpg
    click_to_enlarge_cell.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 9
Just a thought. It has been a while since this guy has been heard from (or not). Started thinking about this guy from Oregon. He is an outdoors type of guy, red hair, heavier, but it has been a few years.

Link to AMW case and profile.

Wanted For:
* Kidnapping, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Criminal Impersonation, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Assault, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Attempted Rape, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010
* Robbery, 2 cts. , Portland , OR ; Mar 04, 2010

(Information valid as of September 29, 2010) *per AMW website*

click_to_enlarge_cell.jpg

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863
Thanks GypsyPrincess. Here is another pic (front pic) ... he is bold now, and also description:
primary_large.jpg
Woodlandrapist.jpg

Current Age: 43
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
  • Red
  • Reddish-brown hair but mostly bald
  • Bushy goatee
Eyes: Brown
Scars and Tattoos:
  • Both arms tattooed with dragon, bulldog and heart
  • Neck tattooed with "Combative for God"

P.S.: SB, hope you don't mind I used your screenshot picture, the original sketch pic is too big to put side by side for comparison.

Neck tattooed with "Combative for God" ...

P.S.: SB, hope you don't mind I used your screenshot picture, the original sketch pic is too big to put side by side for comparison.

No problem Hazel .. didn't even remember it was mine.

Combative for God?? So many of these creeps put a nice Christian spin on their day-to-day lives. :sick:

Oregon is quite a distance from Ontario, but if he's on the run and entered Canada illegally, it's possible. I can't remember off-hand if Oregon has the DP. Some of these dudes cross the line because of Canada having abolished the DP and protecting those who face it. Mind you, i think Stevie H et al are a bit more hard-nosed about protecting them now.

"Though an AMW tipster led police to his truck near the Montana-Wyoming border, cops still need help finding Paul Winklebleck. Despite combing over everything inside the truck, they got no new evidence to lead them to the man suspected of kidnapping and assaulting two young women."

*from AMW website*

If he headed east from Oregon to Wyoming then north up to Montana, it is possible he is trying to head to Canada. Just thinking again....

Interesting the things that catch our attention. I was sleuthing in the Wilmington / Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina cases of Allison Jackson-Foy and Angela Rothen and zoomed in on the area Allison disappeared from. "Wood Duck Circle" popped out at me. Of course, can't help but ponder the wood duck logo on the WR's polo/golf shirt.

flying_duck_vinyl_decal__24703.jpg
attachment.php

flying_duck_vinyl_decal__24703_thumb.jpg
attachment.php
flying_duck_vinyl_decal__24703.jpg
Flying Duck Vinyl Decal

Product Description

Our Hunting Stickers and Fishing Decals are Die Cut from High Performance Exterior Grade Adhesive Vinyl. Available in Several Size and Color Options (please select from the drop down menus to see price adjustment). Some of the smaller designs are sold in pairs. All of our Hunting Decals and Fishing Stickers are made to be applied to the Outside of your Automobile Windows, or you can stick them to any smooth hard surface. Very popular on Bean Bag Game Boards.

http://www.prosportstickers.com/products/Flying-Duck-Vinyl-Decal.html

Flying duck iron-on patch:
140.jpg

Embroidered IRON ON Patch Bird MALLARD FLYING DUCK
%21BljlFlQBGk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKisEtl%29SKH4-BLcH8VJDeQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

I am thinking this flying wood duck has more to do with HUNTING than golf, JMHO. Then again, person wearing it doesn't necessarily has to be a sports or outdoors person.

Hi everybody! I am dropping by from Allison and Angela's thread and reading all your great posts. Something ironic just happened that I wish to share. I read this thread then pulled up another tab to check my horoscope. Then I scrolled down the favorites and noticed one that my dear bf saved because he is an avid fly fisherman. It is a magazine called.....drum roll..... The Drake!

http://www.drakemag.com/

Hmmm I wonder if the WR fly fishes. The magazine was founded in 1998 so there is probably not a connection. Just wanted to give an example that a drake can be a symbol for sports other than hunting.

Hope you all have a nice Turkey Day.

wm

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/902756--child-molester-jailed-12-years-for-shocking-crimes
"The ponytailed father"
He preyed on the most vulnerable, using young girls to satisfy his sexual urges, sometimes as they slept, other times using force, threats or rewards.

To curb the sex drive that led to his “shocking” and “horrifying” crimes, convicted child molester Michael Ross Stratton should undergo chemical castration, Justice Paul Bellefontaine said in Oshawa court Tuesday.

I swear to God that is him. Look at the bushiness and shape of his left eyebrow. The crooked nose with the indentation on the right. The lips and upper flesh below the nose, not to mention the mole on his chin. It HAS to be him!!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 45
Ontario man faces 111 sex charges

By KARENA WALTER, QMI Agency
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/02/17/17307621.html

ST. CATHARINES, Ont. - A St. Catharines, Ont., resident facing more than 100 sexual assault charges involving boys in Sarnia, Ont., could have other complainants who haven't come forward, police say.

Douglas Harold Patrick, 63, of no fixed address, was arrested by Niagara Regional Police Tuesday after an eight-month investigation by the Sarnia Police Service involving historic sex assaults.

He's lived in St. Catharines for the past 10 years.

Patrick made a brief appearance at the Sarnia courthouse Wednesday and was adjourned to Feb. 23 by video from the Sarnia jail.

He was charged with 111 historic sex-related offences involving 18 separate victims from 1983 to 1990. The boys were nine to 15 years old at the time of the alleged offences.

I swear to God that is him. Look at the bushiness and shape of his left eyebrow. The crooked nose with the indentation on the right. The lips and upper flesh below the nose, not to mention the mole on his chin. It HAS to be him!!!

ITA, GP!

wm:seeya:

I noticed this guy also has a mole in the same spot as WR.(But not reddish hair )
http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2011/02/21/17357161.html

A Toronto man charged with 2004 sexual assault while working at a daycare centre faces more charges, police said Monday.

James Mallais, 38, was initially arrested Jan. 12 in connection with the alleged sexual assaults of two young girls and was charged with sexual assault, sexual exploitation and sexual interference.

Toronto Police said their investigation continued and Mallais was further charges of sexual exploitation, sexual assault and sexual interference on Feb. 16.

Police said the alleged sexual assaults occurred while the suspect was working at the Selwyn Community Daycare Centre at the time, located at Selwyn Public School in the St. Clair Ave. E.-O'Connor Dr. area. He was working at Jackman Community Day Care when he was charged in January.

Police suspect there may be more victims and ask anyone with information to call 54 Division youth services investigators at 416-808-5405.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back