Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh correction it says he is to have no contact with witnesses, interesting..so someone he knows ratted him out?
Generally NA's..Non Associations are first with the victim and generally witnesses.

25 with no parole in a Special Handling Unit would be appropriate, if guilty.

"Sorry, this page isn't available - The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." at AM's FB page...hmmmm

This is BULL!!! MOO
Exercising his right to be silent...:furious: Where is Tim #%^^$@^&!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, DM will be exercising his right to silence when BiG Berta is standing at the foot of his bed.

It's so frigging frustrating knowing that he's about to make bail in a few short hours.. 9:30 am they said, right?

If they're saying he's being ordered not to communicate with certain other people that's gotta be foreshadowing

It's so frigging frustrating knowing that he's about to make bail in a few short hours.. 9:30 am they said, right?

If they're saying he's being ordered not to communicate with certain other people that's gotta be foreshadowing

Doesn't mean he'll get bail, though. Given his history as a pilot, money, possible access to aircraft, and other details we don't know he might be deemed a flight risk and therefore not granted bail.

Doesn't mean he'll get bail, though. Given his history as a pilot, money, possible access to aircraft, and other details we don't know he might be deemed a flight risk and therefore not granted bail.

doesn't the fact that TB's truck was found in DM's trailer in his mothers driveway play a factor in his bail hearing...with that evidence alone... how could they possibly let him walk out the door tomorrow?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875113-millard-already-owned-truck-and-several-properties/

According to Deepak Paradkar, Millard's lawyer, Millardair performed aircraft maintenance with several staff at the Waterloo hangar, which was modernized after the company moved from a Pearson airport hangar in 2012.

But a Transport Canada spokesperson confirmed the company's certification as an approved maintenance organization was cancelled this past February at the company's request.

The maintenance and manufacturing branch of the government department oversees standards for aircraft operations in Canada and gives approval to do specific maintenance work.

It is not clear what work Millardair was continuing to do at the hangar.
<bbm>

Elementary my dear Watson?

What is BBM? (clearly not blackberry messenger hehe)

so has anyone checked A.M.'s other social media pages now that his FB is gone?

"Humble&#8217; kidnapping suspect &#8216;in shock,&#8217; lawyer says, as police continue search for missing Ontario father"

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/13/dellen-millard-charged-in-case-of-missing-ontario-father-tim-bosma/

"During the intense questioning overnight Friday and into Saturday afternoon, Mr. Millard, 27, of Toronto, exercised his right to remain silent, said his lawyer, Deepak Paradkar.

Mr. Millard and his well-heeled family are mystified why police are focussing on him and the family&#8217;s property, said Mr. Paradkar."

<snipped per WS Rules>
"Police did not announce an arrest until Saturday afternoon. By then, Mr. Millard had been in custody since Friday afternoon.

By the time of a press conference Saturday &#8212; during which Supt. Dan Kinsella said, when asked if he thought Mr. Bosma was still alive, that &#8220;there&#8217;s always hope&#8221; &#8212; Mr. Millard had already made an appearance in Hamilton court by video from police custody and, a few hours afterwards, taken to the Hamilton jail.

<snipped per WS Rules>

"However, police have not spoken to him since, Mr. Paradkar assumes, because he has not been notified by investigators, as he would expect as his lawyer of record."

dellen-millard1.jpg

I would imagine that many people are not aware of Websleuths, but perhaps recently due to mention of this site in the media articles, even possible persons of interest or witnesses, or those somehow involved or connected are now aware and are reading posts here. Perhaps once some of these peeps realize what's being sleuthed and checked out (FB pages, Twitter pages, etc), they're now freaking out and shutting down their pages.

DM, and the way this is all unfolding is starting to remind me of Van Der Sloot. :(

Hope it's ok if I jump in here. This case is very upsetting.

"Humble&#8217; kidnapping suspect &#8216;in shock,&#8217; lawyer says, as police continue search for missing Ontario father"
Are we sure he's in shock, and not in heroin withdrawal?

Ok, that was as much of a pot shot at his lawyer as it was against DM. If he and his cohorts have harmed Tim (which I'm afraid is likely), then he's not going to want to talk. And if he IS tied up with organized crime - then he really isn't going to want to talk.

I'm still not clear on why they took Tim instead of just taking the truck. I know there's been talk about needing the fob, but these trucks are stolen all the time without a fob, I thought? I don't know a lot about that stuff, but I would like to be enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb