Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once LE found that incinerator on DM's property any set-up theory went out the window for me.

Snuff film(s)? Is that what 'thrill kill' actually meant?

Where was all that money for million $ properties and toys coming from?

Presumably from selling off MillardAir assetts after WM's suicide. And one must wonder why WM would kill himself right before getting Millard MRO off the ground, which was to be a big company employing up to 90 people...

I agree! Which IMO means they know who they are but are waiting for evidence to connect or for DM to talk. IMO they have numerous witnesses that have identified these guys as likely companions for this sort of thing and now it's just a matter of dotting all the "I's" and crossing all the "T's" so to speak. All MOO

More likely they have wiretaps or even bugs on all the suspects and they're gathering evidence. By not naming the suspects they hope the suspects will not think they are on LE's radar and will be talking about it to each other...

Right, this entire 'hit' could've been in the works for months... then he got the $ transfer the day after the kill and was able to complete the transaction he had started in anticipation of his pending 'windfall'....

Right. Do ANY of these kids seem like the "hitman" type to you?? To me they appear to be spoiled rich kids used to living a jet set life. I am having a hard time seeing DM as a contract killer IMO.

I think DM was well aware that the call log could be traced, hence the burner phone. He traveled a great deal and was familiar with roaming charges..etc. How the cellphones trace. The problem was TB's phone was found.

Well, when TB went missing SB would know TB's number and they could call for his phone records, which would give the burner phone number. No need to find TB's phone to get that number

With a burner from e.g., 7-11 you have to enter the store number where it was bought as part of the activation. You can activate over the phone or online, meaning there might be a chance to pick up a computer IP that could be traced to the buyer, or the cell phone tower nearest his home

IF DM had any clue, he would ONLY used this phone for this crime and not placed any other calls from it, especially from his home

For that matter DM could have been beside his computer at home, looking at autotrader.ca, calling from the cell and hitting the tower closet to home, again

Burner phones usually have flat rates and a defined coverage area (no roaming) I don't think DM was aware of how the burner phone was going to be traced or he wouldn't have been so stupid with it

Police believe Millard was one of the two men in the truck with Bosma, and say he likely died that night or early the next morning.

Is the paragraph below just incorrect reporting ? It is recent as of two hours ago.

Bosma’s body was found at either the farm or the hangar. An incinerator was found on the farm property, but police say they’re not sure if the incinerator is connected to the death of Bosma, whose body was found burned.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-...angar-to-end-saturday-1.1286519#ixzz2TaTzFpWp

I agree! Which IMO means they know who they are but are waiting for evidence to connect or for DM to talk. IMO they have numerous witnesses that have identified these guys as likely companions for this sort of thing and now it's just a matter of dotting all the "I's" and crossing all the "T's" so to speak. All MOO

Well, if these mysterious suspects not already in custody, let us sincerely hope that LE won't continue the game of cat and mouse to the point where some other innocent family is in danger.

I agree with both of your assessments, but the theory is no more bizarre than anything else pertaining to this case...

I don't think there is anything bizarre about this case. It seems to be a group of friends who plotted to take a vehicle for their own interests and a victim who died at their hands, whether intentional or unintentional, during the theft.

Why should it be bizarre? Because the accused is wealthy and a little bit famous? He's as human as anyone else, and all humans are quite capable of becoming criminals.

The only thing missing from this case are the other suspects who are at large. When they are apprehended, everything will come out, and the lesson that will be shown to the public is that anyone can be a criminal. MOO

I don't think DM was aware of how the burner phone was going to be traced or he wouldn't have been so stupid with it

Again, and not to keep banging on about this, but we do not know that DM used it at all.

It could have been the other suspects who made the call, or it could have been somebody else who was well aware that the calls would be traced.

I find it odd that this phone has not been recovered but TB's was, and very quickly.

Apparently they were both disconnected at the same time, so where is the burner phone?

I don't think DM was aware of how the burner phone was going to be traced or he wouldn't have been so stupid with it

I'm surprised to read about many calls having been made using this phone. I could swear I read that it was used for exactly two calls - the one to that unnamed dedicated Etobicoke industrial park employee who shows up to work on a Sunday, and the other to TB.

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and have been following this story. My first thought when I heard the details, DM and the planes, etc was drugs and money laundering. DM may have gotten himself involved with people bringing drugs into the country. He has been buying up real estate so that he can launder the drug money. As he already has money he would not be under suspicion. He seems very active in his real estate transactions - both buying and selling.

The murder of TB was probably accidental, in that they were only going to steal the truck and things got out of control.

The Baja Pennisula is over run with Narcos and organized crime. The race would be a great place to find international drug runner/money laundries. DM would be an invaluable resource for such gangs. He was not recruited he was forced into participating when he balked they killed the dad to keep him inline. The second vehicle behind Tim's truck was following to make sure that that DM et al followed through and late in the evening to avoid detection of group number two. Total setup but DM did the crimes. Incinerator sent a gruesome message to all who might consider stepping out of line and also we know where your mother lives. His lawyer is an expert in organized crime?? All smoke and mirrors...go to Baja around race time. Why Tim? DM is talking! Stinks of Mexican Narcos!

I'm having trouble following what you're saying. Are you saying that a guy who would commit murder would have moral qualms about presenting fraudulent financial statements to a realtor?

No Stirner, just the opposite.

I think the biz is a great laundry mat if that helps.

CP24: I just saw another black trailer towed away (from the hangar!) There's TWO of them??? Also stated on CP24 a tandem trailer (?) was taken by LE.

I'm surprised to read about many calls having been made using this phone. I could swear I read that it was used for exactly two calls - the one to that unnamed dedicated Etobicoke industrial park employee who shows up to work on a Sunday, and the other to TB.

I believe LE stated that they had contacted all the numbers that this phone dialled out to, which suggests there were more than two.

If not, it suggests this particular crime over a $26,000 truck was planned three months before TB even put it up for sale.

The Baja Pennisula is over run with Narcos and organized crime. The race would be a great place to find international drug runner/money laundries. DM would be an invaluable resource for such gangs. He was not recruited he was forced into participating when he balked they killed the dad to keep him inline. The second vehicle behind Tim's truck was following to make sure that that DM et al followed through and late in the evening to avoid detection of group number two. Total setup but DM did the crimes. Incinerator sent a gruesome message to all who might consider stepping out of line and also we know where your mother lives. His lawyer is an expert in organized crime?? All smoke and mirrors...go to Baja around race time. Why Tim? DM is talking! Stinks of Mexican Narcos!

Couple of questions for you. Why the truck or TB? What is the motivation behind that? There has to be a reason and I'm not buying the whole "TB saw something" idea. If it was about the truck, they wanted it, then why didn't they take it? Surely they are capable and powerful enough to make it disappear.
And why would they set up DM if he was such a valuable asset to have?

Again, and not to keep banging on about this, but we do not know that DM used it at all.

It could have been the other suspects who made the call, or it could have been somebody else who was well aware that the calls would be traced.

I find it odd that this phone has not been recovered but TB's was, and very quickly.

Apparently they were both disconnected at the same time, so where is the burner phone?

Yes, we actually do know that DM used the phone and made the calls, based on the LE - MK's statements to the Media in the developments of the case.

The phone MAY have already been recovered or what was left of it but, WE the public have not heard that information yet.

:)

I believe LE stated that they had contacted all the numbers that this phone dialled out to, which suggests there were more than two.

If not, it suggests this particular crime over a $26,000 truck was planned three months before TB even put it up for sale.

Or, alternatively, that somebody buys burner phones, for whatever purpose, nefarious or otherwise, every now and then. There's also that business about buying extra numbers to essentially recharge your time access referenced in that descriptive article I posted. How does LE know that DM purchased this burner phone?

Yes, we actually do know that DM used the phone and made the calls, based on the LE - MK's statements to the Media in the developments of the case.

The phone MAY have already been recovered or what was left of it but, WE the public have not heard that information yet.

:)

please link me to this information.

We cannot work with what MAY or MAY not have happened.

I haven't been around here for AGES! My better half got ticked at how consumed I was by the Madeline McCann so I just shut myself down.

I have been lurking and reading on the forum here as I am positively stymied by this case and nothing seems to add up. I've spent a great deal of time trying to uncover something, anything, that would explain DM's involvement.

And then... I read a statement by his lawyer (I'd been wondering; what's a well heeled kid doing with a mall lawyer with an inflated sense of self?). He stated that he and DM met through "mutual friends" several months ago. Who are these "mutual friends"?

Looking back for cases the lawyer was involved in brings us to many unsavoury peeps. But of course, he's a defence attorney, they attract unsavoury peeps. He's represented a sex trade guy. Major heroine smugglers, other drug types and a couple of characters who were arrested for having prohibited weapons (semi-automatic handguns). He is also a parent of a kid or kids in a swim club having difficulty because a man coaching at the club was banished from coaching for his involvement in smuggling and dealing in steroids and ecstasy as well as helping dispose of the corpse of a murdered drug dealer/distributor by... burning the body! Yeah, I know. Purely coincidence.

The guys with the guns, though, has got me to thinking.... A 911 caller, who remains unidentified, was at a donut shop across the street from a strip club in Mississauga when he saw them flashing their weapons. The case was tried and two men were convicted. The case was appealed all the way up to the Supreme Court of Canada where their convictions were upheld... as of March this year. DM's lawyer represented one of them. It would appear that the guy he represented had a fair bit to lose if he had to go to jail. Not the least of which was his reputation.

Visiting seedy forums regarding the strip club I learned that one could obtain pretty much anything their hearts desired inside the doors of that club. From full on sex services to drugs of pretty much any kind. What kind of guys roam around with prohibited firearms in Canada? Guys involved in drugs or gangs or sex trafficking or all of the above.

Maybe I need a Carrie board (aka Homeland) to make sense of it all but something has me coming back to the same thing time and again....

Maybe, just maybe, TB was the 911 caller. Maybe the guys who were stopped and arrested in the parking lot across the street from the donut shop never found out exactly who it was that called the cops on them but DID notice someone driving away in a certain type of truck. Maybe, after losing their ultimate bid at appeal, they decided to seek out an exact vengeance on the 911 caller. Or maybe I'm crazy.

Heroine has been mentioned in reference to DM. Attributed as a quote by his friend AM (who has since shut down all of his social media as has his gf). Heroine has been associated with clients of the lawyer in more than one instance. Again... who are these 'mutual friends'?

Anyone think anything I've said makes ANY sense whatsoever?

Another thing that has me baffled is that not a single person has come forward who knows DM to say anything about him. Not a peep. The guy has to have friends, acquaintances, girlfriends - former and current. There is almost always people who come forward to say how shocked they are or how they aren't surprised. I find it astonishing that we haven't heard anything except from people who knew his father or him as a much younger kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong