Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Discussion in 'Timothy Bosma' started by bessie, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnooperDuper

SnooperDuper Well-Known Member

I think that is what he wore to TB's house

As for the other seller:

"Police also believe cellphone records show that the pair met up with a separate man and test-drove a vehicle in the Toronto area on Sunday.

Police said the man was immediately suspicious of the pair, who walked up to his business, located in a remote industrial area of Etobicoke.

The man said the taller of the two had several tattoos on his arms, exposed by his short-sleeve t-shirt, but one in particular stood out: a tattoo on his wrist of a rectangle with the word ¬Ďambition¬í inside."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/police-find-cellphone-of-missing-hamilton-man-who-went-for-test-drive-with-two-strange-men-and-never-came-back/

2. somecatchphrase

somecatchphrase New Member

Been thinking about the truck again...it was that model of truck they seemed to be after so badly. They wanted it with some urgency, needed it quickly for some imminent operation.
    I read a review of the 2007 Dodge Ram to see if there was anything particularly special about it. Here is an excerpt...
    "Considering its size, the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 is nimble and easy to drive. Ride quality can still be a bit bouncy at times, but when loaded up with passengers and cargo, the Ram is downright comfortable. With the 5.7-liter V8, there's plenty of power for trailer towing and big payloads, but as expected, fuel mileage is a concern, as averaging more than 12 mpg is a challenge. Unless you plan on heavy towing, the more efficient 4.7-liter V8 will probably serve your needs just fine."
    http://www.edmunds.com/dodge/ram-pickup-1500/2007/#fullreview

Other user comments about this model of truck from other auto review websites:
    "Can easily fit 6 adults with comfort"
    "Does what a 4x4 truck should do!"
    "Alls I'm saying if your looking for towing power and HP get this gas truck it kills all other gas trucks right now."
    "Great hauling and handling.As usual, Great Off-Road."

Conclusions: This particular truck was known to have better than average towing power. Could easily handle the type of trailer found in DM's mother's driveway.
    DM needed the truck for some urgent reason. Had some heavy payload to tow. This truck could handle off-road as well. Whatever DM was up to, he needed a truck like this QUICKLY. Otherwise, he could just buy one. But to walk into a dealership, it takes time to process. You don't just drive off with the vehicle that day. He needed it urgently.

3. NiagaraElle

NiagaraElle New Member

Who says he was wearing that when he came to the TB house?

The description might have been a COMBINED one from the two witnesses, SB and Test Drive 1

4. stormy67

stormy67 New Member

That's what I thought but then I read that official release and got all confused again - thanks

5. vickidee3242

vickidee3242 New Member

I am playing catch up, I am sure this has been answered already, but I will answer it just in case it has not.
    Yes he is currently a flight instructor at the Waterloo airport. According to his FB profile.

6. MsSherlock

MsSherlock Well-Known Member

I saw a CTV clip showing that as well. Most farmers have gone to a "no till" farming meaning they don't plow the field anymore and the seeds are shot into the ground...if you weren't a farmer, you may not know that and may not know evidence could be laying around for a while...and not plowed under

7. VGL

VGL Member

I used to sell Tupperware with this group about 10 years ago. Not sure the size of the group now but back then we could get 50-100 people or so at the weekly rallies. Many people would be carpooling though. Can't really remember when they ended but I want to say between 9:30 and 10pm

8. Bluejay 21

Bluejay 21 New Member

Timing works out 9.20pm TB's Home to Fen Ridge Court where phone was found and phone cut off 10pm if highway 403 is avoided. Approx 30 minutes plus 10 minutes allowing stoppoing for traffic lights.

DM took TB's truck past Ancaster Fairground along Wilson Street West into Brantford then avoiding 403 along Colbourne St East/Dalhousie/Brant Ave/Paris Rd/Hardy Rd/Oak Park Rd/Fen Ridge Court

They would not have stopped off but drove straight to the place where the phone was found.

Someone mentioned a camera at TL a building at the crossroads (Garden Ave/Colbourne St E) picked up the trailing vehicle, LI must know the route taken.

9. tlzzdavis

tlzzdavis New Member

Maybe he pushed up his sleeves.

10. stormy67

stormy67 New Member

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/NR/e...F83824EBB8.htm - and you're right - they combined the two descriptions - I just got confused

11. ReignBRF

ReignBRF Verified Insider - Tim Bosma case

There still remains the fact that DM bought an Eliminator Incinerator with no viable reason to buy one. NONE.

12. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

If you are considering a conspiracy that involves someone trying to set DM up for some reason, what reasons could there be?

13. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

Sleeves pushed up? He does have several on his lower arms. Doubt the witness would have been able to read the ones on his inner arms or the one on his other wrist. The one he was able to actually read, was the "Ambition" one on the outer wrist closest to him? If he couldn't have read that word and described that tattoo it's unlikely LE would have gotten the tips of who sported that kind of tattoo.

MOO

14. JayFriend

JayFriend Well-Known Member

I guess this discussion stems from where several threads ago someone thought TB might be an Engineer because they thought they saw the ring in a picture. I'm a retired Engineer, graduated from U of T 50 years ago. For our American friends, and those from elsewhere, in Canada to become an Engineer you must earn a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from a university. Upon graduation you attend a special ceremony where you receive the iron ring (Google it). After the requisite hours of work experience, you apply for membership in your province's licensing organization (PEO in Ontario) and can use "P.Eng." after your name.

I just thought I'd put this out there for people who don't quite know what an Engineer is. In the UK, for example, and "engineer" can be a mechanic, millwright, inventor or even a skilled handyman.

15. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

Judging by the pics of him on vacation his tattoos are quite a way up his arms. This was at night when it is cooler, so sleeves more than likely were down. so from the position of tattoos it would be unlikely that the other tattoos could be seen.

16. Archangel7

Archangel7 Verified Law Enforcement

17. mamacita

mamacita New Member

i wonder if this "burner phone" had any texts on it. i used to have a prepaid cell phone because it was much cheaper for me than having a phone with a plan, etc. but i would randomly get texts from people that i knew... mostly because no one really knew my phone was a pre-paid, and everyone and their mama texts these days. even if there weren't any texts ON the phone itself, maybe LE could find some that were sent and received from that phone number?

all IMO here.

18. Claroon

Claroon Well-Known Member

what do you mean "I read that as they were planing on a dirty deed prior to arrival. Seize control and cut off comms quickly"

19. Archangel7

Archangel7 Verified Law Enforcement

Good point. In the US, we have "refrigeration engineers", basically an operating engineer on HVAC.

20. ReignBRF

ReignBRF Verified Insider - Tim Bosma case

Actually that evening was not that cool and definitely not cool enough for so
    meone to have their hoodie up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.