Identified! Canada - Toronto, Ont, LIVING white woman, Sep'12 - Linda Hegg

You can send it in, Dylansmom. What I would do is contact both agencies if you can. I'd send the email to both, if you can. Call the newark number and ask for an email. Members can call in matches. It's usually only when we have a WS'r already in contact with the authorities, then we try to keep one person as a main contact.

You'd be the first in this case.

Excellent job, WTG! I am positive this is a match!

I believe this is the number for Toronto police. Anyone with information about the woman’s identity is asked to contact police at 416-808-5400

I just sent in the tip to their website.

I hadn't even really realized that the lady was going by Linda.

So now I have the shakes. I hope it is her.

It's her and yes she said her name was Linda. Good job!! How did you find her? Which website did you send it to Newark or Toronto?

I am positive it is her. They look exactly alike.

It will be interesting to know how she got from Newark to Toronto. That's an 8 hour drive and more than 450 miles.....

I am positive it's her. Wonder how she ended up in Canada! The Linda Hegg article said she doesn't have a car. Interesting to say the least. Great job dylansmom!!!! And thank you to n/t for posting it!

I sent to Toronto. Trying to find information on who to report it to in Newark.

I found her in a very primitive way, I did a google for "missing blonde woman" and started scrolling through recent news stories. Luckily they had just done an update on November 6 so it wasn't very far down.

It sounds like maybe she's suffering from some type of amnesia or maybe even dementia?

There's a phone number for Newark PD. If you can't call I or somebody else could I'm sure.

Well WTG on your primitive searching!!!

I sent to Toronto. Trying to find information on who to report it to in Newark.

I found her in a very primitive way, I did a google for "missing blonde woman" and started scrolling through recent news stories. Luckily they had just done an update on November 6 so it wasn't very far down.

Great sleuthing! It really sounds like Linda has a guardian angel watching over her. Kind of amazing how the dates of the MSM articles are so close. An update on Linda's case Nov 6 made it easy for you to find.

DylansMom can you call? If you want me to I would be happy to, but it's your find! I just don't want them to be flooded with calls.

I had e-mailed the Newark police chief (was the contact on the Newark page) and he already responded with:

Thank you! We are talking with Toronto PD now.
Chief Paul M. Tiernan

(I did not take credit btw lol) Must feel awesome dylansmom!

I am so proud of this forum, members and Dylansmom! This one should definitely be marked "match" once confirmed!

Wow... If this is her, I'm so relieved she is alive. I wonder how she got so far, but I imagine her family will be thrilled that she is ok.

is the above info for the UID?

I found the contact info for Linda Heggs.
Anyone with any information on her possible whereabouts is asked to call the police department at 302-366-7111.

http://www.newarkpostonline.com/news/article_27ee707e-2790-11e2-873e-001a4bcf887a.html

It looks like dylansmom is not online. Does someone want to call this in please? I would but I have the kiddo calling mom, mooooom, moooooooom every few min here.

Thank you so much for finding this. So happy right now!! :great:

Sorry I'm so slow to respond. I'm at work and my bosses think I'm supposed to do the stuff I get paid for lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back