Canadian school board saw 'sex abuse' based on psychic

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Leduc said they advised her that Victoria's educational assistant (EA) had visited a psychic, who said a youngster whose name started with "V" was being sexually abused by a man between 23 and 26 years old. Leduc was also handed a list of recent behaviours exhibited by her daughter.

More here: http://www.torontosun.com/News/Canada/2008/06/18/5910691-sun.html

It bothers me.

I think this family is being abused by incompetent teachers, administrators, and a psychic. This is ridiculous!

From a different source:

The mom, who is divorced and has a new fiancé, adamantly denied the charges, noting her daughter was never exposed to anyone of that age. And fortunately she had proof. The mother was long dissatisfied with the treatment her daughter had received at the school, after they had allegedly lost her on several occasions.
As a result, the already cash strapped mom had spent a considerable sum of money to not only have her child equipped with a GPS unit, but one that provided audio records of everything that was going on around her.
So she had non-stop taped proof that nothing untoward had ever happened to her daughter, and was aghast that the situation had gone this far. But under the Child and Family Services Act, anyone who works with children and has reasonable grounds to suspect a youngster is being harmed,*must report it immediately - and the CAS has an obligation to follow up.
And so a case worker came to the Leduc home to discuss the allegations of sexual misconduct, only to admit there wasn't*a shred of evidence that anything had ever happened at all. They labelled Leduc a "diligent" mother doing the best she could for her child under difficult circumstances, closed the file and left, calling the report "ridiculous."

Much more here: http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_23845.aspx

How cool is that?! I didn't know they even made such things!

equipped with a GPS unit, but one that provided audio records of everything that was going on around her.

This sounds like some sort of witch hunt except that it was done by a bunch of witches.

How cool is that?! I didn't know they even made such things!

equipped with a GPS unit, but one that provided audio records of everything that was going on around her.

Ordering 3 now for husband and teenagers...:crazy:

Thanks for the tip!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong