Canyon Bicycles, Draper UT

Hi newkid.
wave1.gif
So, do you ever see Raven around town?

Personally I've only seen him once. I have family and friends though who frequent Canyon Bicycles and have seen him there.

You know I would just have to go in that place with somone named Janet at least once when I knew he would be there and in the front. I would have her go to the other side of the store and then be looking at something and say really loud, 'Hey Janet, come here, take a look at this or how about this' I would have to do that several times, but that's just me and I like to screw with the bad guys heads. :D

:laugh:
curious1 said:
You know I would just have to go in that place with somone named Janet at least once when I knew he would be there and in the front. I would have her go to the other side of the store and then be looking at something and say really loud, 'Hey Janet, come here, take a look at this or how about this' I would have to do that several times, but that's just me and I like to screw with the bad guys heads. :D
I knew I liked you! lol

curious1 said:

Just take anyone in there and call em Janet....:doh:

Okay so maybe that wouldn't work - but I could see walking in there with a t-shirt on that said WHO KILLED JANET on the Front and a picture of a Raven on the back! I'd buy one and wear it.

AlohaGal said:
Just take anyone in there and call em Janet....:doh:
Well ya couldn't take me in there and call me Janet and expect me to answer even knowing the plan. A few of us tried giving fake names while on vacation in high school once, I had my fake name 'Karen' and they could never get me to answer to it. :doh:

Well, a few things I'd like to do would be go into Canyon Cycles and start humming "Dream Police" then I should just ask him outright does he have any "Buck Knives" for sale, you know, in case I'm out and about bike riding and run across a deer!

I could also start calling into radio stations and dedicating "Dream Police" to the Rave, that would be sweet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back