Carrie Kain Interview - Submit your questions here

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by beach, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Thanks Legally. I know it's not a discussion thread but I'm hoping an exception can be made for this. Because if Mark wrote the note to satisfy Carrie's curiosity about the alarm, then that is evidence-tempering/witness-tampering (I can't find the right word but I hope you get the gist) and that seems to be quite vital evidence of his involvement and also of his deceptive character. Yet I haven't heard that it was brought up in his trial. I suppose he must have destroyed it when he realised how stupid it was, being as it was in conflict with what Bonnie already knew.

Arachne 1, Alice253 and Legally Bland like this.

2. Maxine2U

Maxine2U Active Member

My questions are:

Did MS ever confide in you about problems in his marriage before TS was murdered?

What led you to stop communicating with CWW?

Did you know AW and what is your take on her?

Thank you!

Brooke, beach, Alice253 and 2 others like this.
  3. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Do you remember what Mark's father was like?
    What about CWW's?

Thank you for doing the right thing.

Brooke, Linda 61, beach and 3 others like this.
  4. Webjunkie

Webjunkie Active Member

Have you followed Teresa's case here on Websleuths since the beginning? Were you able to look at all the collected documents and evidence? Did you watch or attend any of the other trials (JRR/CWW)?
    God bless you and hope you will be able to move forward.

5. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

From the sentencing thread:

ScotAng, Arachne 1, Alice253 and 6 others like this.
  6. beach

beach Verified Expert

Thank you LB & NIN!

We recorded the interview a couple of weeks ago. It is packed full of information. Almost 2 hours worth! Tricia is going to split it into 2 audio files. She’s finishing final edits tomorrow and I’ll post it as soon as she sends me the files. I’m anticipating being able to post it no later than Sunday. Crossing fingers for tomorrow night.

Carrie’s sworn statement to Lebid & Downs was taken in August 2015 and wasn’t released to the public until after Mark’s arrest in February 2016. Her statement was only the beginning of a chain of events that developed leading up to Mark’s arrest that have never been made public until now.

If you’ve followed this case you do not want to miss this! I know so many people appreciated & respected Carrie after her statement was released but.... Lord have mercy! If you think you admired her before, I can’t wait until you guys hear the rest of her story! Amazing. So excited for you guys.

7. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Oh my God, beach--you just gave me goose bumps! Can't wait!

beach, Alice253, Brooke and 2 others like this.
  8. ScotAng

ScotAng Well-Known Member

The forum was glitching - for me at least - when you first posted about the interview with Carrie. I didn't realize 'till a few days later my questions hadn't posted and were still sitting in the inbox in a sort of faint print. I could have sworn I saw it posted, then wrote another post saying pretty much just that and also that I was glad someone had asked both questions. I made sure that one posted, but it isn't here either. Maybe it was me that was glitching.

Anyway .... I am SO excited to hear CK's interview. Every day I hoped she would be the next witness on the stand & when she wasn't called I was stunned. Sounds a bit dramatic writing that, but how I felt. I thought if any Juror had a smidgeon of doubt, her testimony would be the one that swayed them.

I can't wait to hear this, thanks to you guys for making it happen.

Estelle, Tortoise, beach and 4 others like this.
  9. SWFlorida

SWFlorida Active Member

From the very beginning of this tragic event, I have been so grateful for Carrie's courage in reporting to the sheriff's department everything she was thinking, feeling, intuiting....especially since she was good friends with Mark, and knew Wayne. So grateful for her!!!! Even though she did not testify at the trials, I'm sure that what she shared with detectives helped them tremendously.

10. beach

beach Verified Expert

I’m not sure he would have ever been arrested without Carrie’s help. (That will make sense after y’all hear the podcast.) She’s the bravest person I know. <3

11. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Thank you Beach! I am so anxious to hear the podcast.

Arachne 1, Legally Bland and Alice253 like this.
  12. maybelline123

maybelline123 Active Member

Oh my! I'm super eager to hear it too. Thanks for making it happen! And Carrie, if you ever read this, Thank You for all you did for the case and thanks for doing the interview as well!

Arachne 1, Tortoise, Estelle and 2 others like this.
  13. beach

beach Verified Expert

I have the audio files and will be posting them within the next hour. I will be generating a new thread for discussion and editing the title of this thread.

Arachne 1, LaLaw2000, MsArk and 5 others like this.
  14. beach

beach Verified Expert

Podcast uploaded ***Websleuths Radio Podcast Exclusive Interview with Carrie Kain***

Carrie answered many of the questions submitted in this thread. We recorded the interview on December 22, 2019 and some questions were posted after that. Carrie & I are discussing the possibility of her responding to those & other questions y’all may have at a later date here on the forum.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

Brooke, Bobbywoo, SWFlorida and 8 others like this.
  15. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Can we still create a new thread to discuss this!

MsArk, Estelle and Alice253 like this.
  16. EmiliRose

EmiliRose Former Member

How did you choose your profession?

MajorHoople likes this.