Carrie Kain Interview - Submit your questions here

The crime scene pics from the laundry room are here:

‪Laundry Utility room‬‏ - Google Drive

The note didn't exist. Mark told his Mum on the phone not to set the alarm and she blamed herself, he proper gaslighted her -

View attachment 220652

View attachment 220653

Bonnie Sievers 1 1258pm 2015.07.01.pdf
Thanks Legally. I know it's not a discussion thread but I'm hoping an exception can be made for this. Because if Mark wrote the note to satisfy Carrie's curiosity about the alarm, then that is evidence-tempering/witness-tampering (I can't find the right word but I hope you get the gist) and that seems to be quite vital evidence of his involvement and also of his deceptive character. Yet I haven't heard that it was brought up in his trial. I suppose he must have destroyed it when he realised how stupid it was, being as it was in conflict with what Bonnie already knew.

My questions are:

Did MS ever confide in you about problems in his marriage before TS was murdered?

What led you to stop communicating with CWW?

Did you know AW and what is your take on her?

Thank you!

Have you followed Teresa's case here on Websleuths since the beginning? Were you able to look at all the collected documents and evidence? Did you watch or attend any of the other trials (JRR/CWW)?
God bless you and hope you will be able to move forward.

Thank you LB & NIN!

We recorded the interview a couple of weeks ago. It is packed full of information. Almost 2 hours worth! Tricia is going to split it into 2 audio files. She’s finishing final edits tomorrow and I’ll post it as soon as she sends me the files. I’m anticipating being able to post it no later than Sunday. Crossing fingers for tomorrow night.

Carrie’s sworn statement to Lebid & Downs was taken in August 2015 and wasn’t released to the public until after Mark’s arrest in February 2016. Her statement was only the beginning of a chain of events that developed leading up to Mark’s arrest that have never been made public until now.

If you’ve followed this case you do not want to miss this! I know so many people appreciated & respected Carrie after her statement was released but.... Lord have mercy! If you think you admired her before, I can’t wait until you guys hear the rest of her story! Amazing. So excited for you guys.

Thank you LB & NIN!

We recorded the interview a couple of weeks ago. It is packed full of information. Almost 2 hours worth! Tricia is going to split it into 2 audio files. She’s finishing final edits tomorrow and I’ll post it as soon as she sends me the files. I’m anticipating being able to post it no later than Sunday. Crossing fingers for tomorrow night.

Carrie’s sworn statement to Lebid & Downs was taken in August 2015 and wasn’t released to the public until after Mark’s arrest in February 2016. Her statement was only the beginning of a chain of events that developed leading up to Mark’s arrest that have never been made public until now.

If you’ve followed this case you do not want to miss this! I know so many people appreciated & respected Carrie after her statement was released but.... Lord have mercy! If you think you admired her before, I can’t wait until you guys hear the rest of her story! Amazing. So excited for you guys.

The forum was glitching - for me at least - when you first posted about the interview with Carrie. I didn't realize 'till a few days later my questions hadn't posted and were still sitting in the inbox in a sort of faint print. I could have sworn I saw it posted, then wrote another post saying pretty much just that and also that I was glad someone had asked both questions. I made sure that one posted, but it isn't here either. Maybe it was me that was glitching.

Anyway .... I am SO excited to hear CK's interview. Every day I hoped she would be the next witness on the stand & when she wasn't called I was stunned. Sounds a bit dramatic writing that, but how I felt. I thought if any Juror had a smidgeon of doubt, her testimony would be the one that swayed them.

I can't wait to hear this, thanks to you guys for making it happen.

Thank you LB & NIN!

From the very beginning of this tragic event, I have been so grateful for Carrie's courage in reporting to the sheriff's department everything she was thinking, feeling, intuiting....especially since she was good friends with Mark, and knew Wayne. So grateful for her!!!! Even though she did not testify at the trials, I'm sure that what she shared with detectives helped them tremendously.

From the very beginning of this tragic event, I have been so grateful for Carrie's courage in reporting to the sheriff's department everything she was thinking, feeling, intuiting....especially since she was good friends with Mark, and knew Wayne. So grateful for her!!!! Even though she did not testify at the trials, I'm sure that what she shared with detectives helped them tremendously.
I’m not sure he would have ever been arrested without Carrie’s help. (That will make sense after y’all hear the podcast.) She’s the bravest person I know. <3

Podcast uploaded ***Websleuths Radio Podcast Exclusive Interview with Carrie Kain***

Carrie answered many of the questions submitted in this thread. We recorded the interview on December 22, 2019 and some questions were posted after that. Carrie & I are discussing the possibility of her responding to those & other questions y’all may have at a later date here on the forum.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back