Case Against Darin?

Discussion in 'Darlie Routier' started by beesy, Jun 9, 2005.

1. beesy

beesy myspace.com/beesy_boo

Does anybody know what Darlie's supposed case against Darin involves? Is she saying he was the actual killer or that he hired someone or what?

2. Loading...

3. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

There isn't one. All she's done is made hints that he may have been involved.

4. Rachael

Rachael Team Rachael

I hope their isn't one. At this point Darlie will do anything she can to get out of jail.

5. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

There's nothing she can say or do that will improve her situation. She waited too long. Anything she says now will just look like a desperate attempt to spare her life.

6. Rachael

Rachael Team Rachael

I agree 100%. Darlie is desperate now so she is turning on Darin. That is her last attempt to save her butt and it's a little too late IMO. I really do not believe Darin had anything to do with the murderers.

7. Jules

Jules Former Member

Jeana - a bit off-topic, but where does Darin stand now as far as supporting Darlie? Does he or has he moved on with his life? Do you know if he still visits her? Just curious - haven't read anything about that in a long time.

TIA - Jules

8. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

From what I understand, he still supports her, still visits her, etc. Of course, he's said he's not willing to change places with her, so if she comes right out and accuses him, you can bet his tune will change in a New York minute. ;)

9. Jules

Jules Former Member

Thanks Jeana - that's pretty much what I thought. It will be interesting to see what happens as her time nears an end.

10. beesy

I know she's just grasping at straws, what I want to know is what she's claiming he did. Anybody know?

11. enigma

enigma New Member

Not trying to be a smarta$$ just asking.....where are you getting your information on Darin? :woohoo:

12. Goody

Goody New Member

Darlie has never made any statements about Darin's involvement in the case as far as I know. I think it is her defense team coming up with the claims now. They got Darin to sign an affidavit stating he had put the word out to have someone burglarize his home as an insurance scam. The implication is that these intruders might have been hired by Darin and just screwed up. Darlie's stepfather supports that with another affidavit, saying Darin asked him if he knew anyone who would do it. Darin also says Darlie asked for a separation that night.

I think the strategy is make it look like he had a motive, not prove he actually did it. They just need enough to get Darlie a new trial, using him as the scapegoat but not enough that it could be used against him later on. That is really hard to do and I doubt if they will be successful. It would have been a better strategy for the first trial.

13. beesy

Thank you! I'd heard something like that, but didn't know the details. Are they still married? I look at him and just see "doofus"...hee

14. sassy_texasbelle2

sassy_texasbelle2 Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

When a man has two dead children and comments on his wife's boob job that pretty well tells me all I need to know on his character. :loser: Nothing he did or has done would shock me.

15. Goody

Goody New Member

I don't think he is as dumb as he acts. He has been smart enough so far to keep himself out of jail. As far as I know they are still married. If he is dating, he has been able to keep it very quiet. I find that very unusual.

16. Goody

Goody New Member

Me either. But how does he keep his love life soooooo underground that the media doesn't pick up on it? You'd think that an old girlfriend would run to the tabloids. Surely he hasn't been celibant all this time.

17. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

Interviews with him and Darlie's mother in television news programs, her website, etc.

18. enigma

enigma New Member

Thanks, I hadn't heard anymore concerning him since he made the "Waiting for a Miracle" video. Are these interviews very current?

19. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

Well, to be honest, I've got more important dates to try and keep my brain surrounded by, so I can't answer for sure. All I can say is that her website is kept current and there hasn't been any allegations made there.

20. CW

CW Former Member

enigma, my best advice if you are wanting dates and times would be to go to darlie's website and read up on on the info.

21. enigma

enigma New Member

Thanks, I will. By the way, I love your kitty, is she (or he) yours?