Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area where her body was found in Bayshore is pretty busy. Alot of stores. People park there and shop. Hopefully there are surveillance cameras.

My question is who is missing?
Why not come out and say the females race, hair color, something?

The area where her body was found is pretty busy. Alot of stores. People park there and shop. Hopefully there are surveillance cameras.

My question is who is missing?
Why not come out and say the females race, hair color, something?

I thought the same thing.. such vague information - just a partially dismembered female body. There've been no updates throughout the day (and Newsday closed the comment section to the article which has been posted here already).

Body parts found in Hempstead, NY is tied into Bayshore body.

I just got a Newsday alert.

omgl trigger!!!!!!!
ok to apply a litttle logic---you need time and privacy to dismember a body .......would the tide flow from the closest water way in Bayshore?? Or no----Bayshore is south shore......Hempstead Bay would not flow so wuickly, would have to be dumped????
ANd with 4th of July so recent and amped-up boating patrols it would be hard to dump a body...sorry guys...I know that is grusome.

FEMALE ARM FOUND IN HEMPSTEAD WEDENSDAY AFTERNOON !!!

Quote:

Hempstead, NY (MorichesDaily) – Both Nassau and Suffolk County police are investigating another dismembered female body part discovered in a front yard in Hempstead Wednesday Afternoon.
Reports say that a severed arm was found in the front yard of a Hempstead home on Webb Avenue. The arm, which appears to be a woman’s, was found in front of the home at around 2 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. Police had yellow-taped off the area and homicide detectives could be seen investigating.
Sources say they did not find any other body parts at the home.

- See more at: http://morichesdaily.com/2014/07/gr...ed-bay-shore-body-parts/#sthash.wpPmVS08.dpuf

Based on the photo from the article above, it looks like the arm was found in the front yard of one of the houses in this general area: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=24+w...r=24+Webb+Ave,+Hempstead,+New+York+11550&z=17

If you do a google street view you can see that only a block away there's the back of a very large parking lot filled with many police cars. Kind of a bold move to leave a body part so close to a lot that cops use.

Based on the photo from the article above, it looks like the arm was found in the front yard of one of the houses in this general area: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=24+w...r=24+Webb+Ave,+Hempstead,+New+York+11550&z=17

If you do a google street view you can see that only a block away there's the back of a very large parking lot filled with many police cars. Kind of a bold move to leave a body part so close to a lot that cops use.

Depending on the age of the Google Streetview photographs, it's either the house you've located (24 Webb Ave.) or 11 Webb Ave. The white picket fence in the Newsday photograph is a dead giveaway. The tree in that same photo makes me think it's 24 Webb Ave.

Hempstead PD is right around the corner from where the arm was found.

The "Help find Sandra Adrian" facebook profile has now been closed.

Insted a "In Loving Memory of Sandra Adrian" has been created !

Quote:

"Sandra has passed away on July 4th in an accident in New Jersey."

So is Sandra Adrian is NOT the victim from Bay Shore /Hempstead.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-Front-Yard-Long-Island-Police-266505731.html

Quote:

Noel Rivera, who lives in the home with his family, says they smelled a foul odor on Tuesday, then again Wednesday morning. He showed NBC 4 New York a picture of the arm from the shoulder down with a piece of clothing still attached.

The homeowner, Rivera's brother-in-law, found the arm just inside the fence of his yard, making him think someone deliberately placed it there. He said it did not look as if it were tossed into the yard.

Hempstead PD is right around the corner from where the arm was found.

It's almost as if it was placed in the police departments' own "back yard".

It seems quite defiant.

I've had a theory that a cat and mouse game has been building between LISK and LE for the last couple of months. The LISK case suddenly featured on a bunch of crime shows, those YouTube videos from the security company... it was almost like LE was suddenly giving interviews and putting the case out there to taunt LISK.

IF this body (or bodies) turns out to be another LISK victim, then he is no doubt taunting LE right back... getting bolder, more confident, and possibly more emotional. And LE clearly think it's him, otherwise they wouldn't have run back to Gilgo Beach to search for new bodies.

Is the end of this game in sight? If this is LISK then things are escalating quickly.

I dunno it's starting to look way too sloppy to be our guy. I'm thinking this has more of a gangs/cartel kind of feel.

police are saying they are investigating to see if it has anything to do with the Ocean parkway dumping grounds. By the tone of the article they are going down to ocean parkway to look again.

I think the Hempstead and Bay Shore remains found this week have everything to do with Ocean Parkway. I think they may be connected to 2 sets of remains found in 2008 that police have NOT connected to OP. I first heard about these 2008 remains from Seaslug in a March 2012 Websleuth post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164795&page=2

Here is a map of both the 2008 remains and the remains found this week in Hempstead and Bay Shore.
bay shore to hempstead.jpg

Scary how they are almost in a straight line. According to googlemaps, Hempstead is only about 40 min from Bay Shore. I think the Bay Shore victim is at least similar to the Fire Island/Gilgo victim with the severed legs because in Bay Shore, "A law enforcement source tells NBC 4 New York the woman's legs had been partly cut off." http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...nd-Parking-Lot-Police-Homicide-266228531.html

If it is the woman they think it is - I don't think she fits in with LISK. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/body-found-lot-missing-brooklyn-woman-police-article-1.1861240

As of now anything's possible IMHO. Check this out; granted it's not from a local news source but I'm sure they've got some credibility...
http://www.guyanatimesgy.com/2014/07/09/search-intensifies-for-missing-us-based-guyanese-woman/

A few points to note:

She has a tattoo on her right arm with the name “Chinelle” and another on her right leg with the word “Angel”

Wouldn't be the first time a killer has dismembered a body in an attempt to hide identifying marks... That has happened with at least a few sets of the remains that may be tied to the LISK if I recall correctly, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

They also make mention of a few text messages her husband got from her phone, one with a location supposedly in Jamaica and then another *FROM SOMEBODY CLAIMING TO HAVE FOUND HER CELL PHONE IN MANHATTAN*. And supposedly the landlady got text messages from the woman that the husband doesn't believe sound like things his wife would have said, although he believes the landlady knows more than she's leading on and possibly fabricated the messages herself.

Why take the ride all the way out to Bay Shore to drop off 95% of a body and then stop in Hempstead to drop the arm or vice versa unless the victim was already out here or there's some greater connection, if indeed it is the woman.And in that case I'd still consider it potentially related unless they can prove her landlord killed her, which I'm sure they're considering, OR that she worked as a prostitute... It just seems too calculated and well planned to be overlooked at this stage, wouldn't you agree?

Sorry for the ramblings, had a long night at work.

Well that would be one angry landlord!

Really wish they'd tell us something about the victim. The body found definitely seems (with the info we have) like it could be LISK. But that arm is just weird no matter who did it...

I wondered at first if the arm & the Bay Shore body were even connected - why would LE mention that Bay Shore body was missing part of the legs, but not mention the arm being missing??

Although the theory regarding the tattoos above makes sense.

Wednesday evening a few more body parts were found on long island, in Hempstead. Police are unsure if these remains are linked to the findings from Bay Shore earlier in the week.
I need to find the link to post so everyone can read/confirm for themselves, but I've found these "severed body parts" discoveries very interesting, especially since we are currently what I would say, IN SEASON... brb with the news link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288