Casey Actress in Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, remarkable resemblance...

I can't think of the actress' name but she did some horror movies. One she played a pagan and there were three other girls..she's has blue eyes and black short hair...they were in the forest, in a circle casting a spell...Oh well, it'll come to me..eventually..

Well, LLL, I'm casting my vote for this actress no matter what she looks like because it sounds like she has experience in playing the same type of character. :D

Well, LLL, I'm casting my vote for this actress no matter what she looks like because it sounds like she has experience in playing the same type of character. :D

:D

she does, quite biatchy same horse mouth, blue eyes and can color her hair to ICA's tone...I'll find her name...:croc:

Megan Fox. She played the role of "Jennifer" in Jennifer's body. The beautiful biatchy teen who become possessed by a demon and eats boys to stay beautiful. She's twice as good looking (imo) but if you watch the movie, she has the attitude down to a T!:furious:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3388050688/tt1131734
m208362015.jpeg

imgres

imgres

Wow I think you folks need to invest in some glasses lol. Casey is not an attractive girl, she is very creepy and awkward. At any rate, did that *advertiser censored* picture of her have a video counterpart? Would she need a SAG card for that?

Surely Casey's good friend and co-worker, Juliette Lewis, should be considered.

Wow I think you folks need to invest in some glasses lol.

Snipped by me.

Kristen Stewart as Casey she has had roles with short/dark hair as well.
http://turbo./wp-content/2010/07/kristen_stewart.jpg
Caylee_16.jpg

Meredith Baxter is a good choice for Cindy so are Jessica Lange and Cybil Shepard.

Added pictures of Casey to compare. They both have light eyes, similar shaped faces-noses and teeth. If Kirsten perfects the crazy eyes, the frown and the bizarre behavior, I think this is the closest there is :twocents:
casey20.jpg

Snipped by me.

Added pictures of Casey to compare. They both have light eyes, similar shaped faces-noses and teeth. If Kirsten perfects the crazy eyes, the frown and the bizarre behavior, I think this is the closest there is :twocents:
casey20.jpg

Oh, you are good!!!!!

Kathy Bates would be perfect IMO. In my movie, KC is guilty and about 42 years old rotting her LWOP away, wishing desperately she had the needle to look forward to.

Kathy Bates would be perfect IMO. In my movie, KC is guilty and about 42 years old rotting her LWOP away, wishing desperately she had the needle to look forward to.

Only if she gets to blend roles and dance naked with vines all over her (ala 'At Play In The Fields Of The Lord") and yell "COCKAPOOPIE!!!" (ala "Misery"). Otherwise, it's just a waste of fine talent :)

Only if she gets to blend roles and dance naked with vines all over her (ala 'At Play In The Fields Of The Lord") and yell "COCKAPOOPIE!!!" (ala "Misery"). Otherwise, it's just a waste of fine talent :)

ROFL debs.... thank you and kaRN for nudging my funnybone again about this topic. Sorry for earlier grumpy post. Perspective is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd