Casey and TonE Chat Logs

the logicstics of doing that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc. How to explain to family and friends? who pays the bills? And most importantly Why? KC made a mistake by having the baby and that's the problem she needed to solve to be able to embrace her new beautiful life. No, this is probably just more KC bs. When the time came, she could say the plans fell through. It's a tactic for KC to string him along, which was probably a new challenge for her every day. It's how she survives. But I think the odds of her doing what you suggest are tiny.

I agree "that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc", but that doesn't mean she wasn't planning/fantasizing about getting rid of her parents.

the logicstics of doing that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc. How to explain to family and friends? who pays the bills? And most importantly Why? KC made a mistake by having the baby and that's the problem she needed to solve to be able to embrace her new beautiful life. No, this is probably just more KC bs. When the time came, she could say the plans fell through. It's a tactic for KC to string him along, which was probably a new challenge for her every day. It's how she survives. But I think the odds of her doing what you suggest are tiny.

I have to agree with this. It makes you wonder if something really wasn't going on with George and Cindy at that point in time. Maybe the "Don't worry I haven't said anything" comment meant something like "I haven't said anything about what was really going on in this family so you'll continue to support me", or something like that!

Wow, lots of interesting things in these exchanges. A small one that caught my eye is the fourth line from the end of the document, where Tony calls her "bella mia." Remind you of anything?

She PROMISES Tony that she will have the house to herself in 3 days...that is on June 16.

She is telling Amy she can move her stuff over.

I am not sure Caylee was the intended victim. Maybe she chickened out with her parents and since she had the chloroform already mixed and good to go...?

I think this is just more of KC's normal operating procedure. She gave no thought to her lie's holding water on down the road, she used them for the moment at hand and if she needed she would adjust later. Wonder which came first her lies to Amy about C & G moving out, or her lies to Tony about them moving out ?

I had cutsie pet names for my children when they were toddlers as well. When my son was a teenager, I will admit that I did jokingly referred to him (to his face) as "my little heathen".

Does anyone think KC was joking when she referred to Caylee as "snot head"? I don't. MOO

I don't know why, but I have always thought that TonE called Caylee that and KC was just repeating it back to him. JMHO

I don't know why, but I have always thought that TonE called Caylee that and KC was just repeating it back to him. JMHO

This TonE doesn't call Caylee anything or mention Caylee.

CASEY called Caylee a snothead when she was texting the ex-cop Tony.

yeah that really struck me as weird. remember when she was telling amy she was going to get the house? i wonder if those dates match up.

i'll copy my post from here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3423035&postcount=121

i posted this last night in the Tony Interview thread because thats where someone gave me the link to the chat logs. But really it goes here.

:D:D

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it sort of makes me wonder if maybe she really was working somewhere and we haven't found out about it yet. maybe a phone sex operator or something shady. i know this has been discussed to death. it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.

i wonder if there is a way to test the ip address of her chat with him...?
or does LE list a source for where this info came from?
if this is an aim chat log, it is stored locally on a computer. if from tony's then i wonder. if it came from her tower at home hat is just downright freakish.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.
Edit/Delete Message

At the bottom of the pages you can see the techs were able to retrieve these IMS from Casey's computer...

Are here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

On June 10th she's chatting with Tony talking about how in just a few days he can come over when he likes and they can do what they want at Hopespring. HUH? Casey mentions this TWICE. What was Casey planning that would involve Cindy and George being GONE from Hopespring?

I see some serious premeditation in these chat logs!

"Only a few more days, and then you can bring your @ss over here any time you want and stay whenever you want..." [paraphrased]

This document on docstop will only load for me through page 3. Is it posted anywhere else?

We'll have to go back and see if this is the same time frame she was stringing Amy along about moving into the house with her. Interesting!

I'm pretty sure she'd already strung Amy along at this point. Very soon thereafter Amy was sleeping at Ricardo's because she found herself between places (due to relying no doubt on Casey). Then *POP* Casey goes back over to Ricardo's (because I think Casey was also jealous of Amy moving in over there).

At the bottom of the pages you can see the techs were able to retrieve these IMS from Casey's computer...

good. proof positive that she's a delusional weirdo.
and now i've seen it with my very own eyes.

seriously. WEIRDO.

After reading the chat log. I am amazed. I have three children and not one time in their lives have I ever used the f word when talking about them. They now have children of their own and they don't either. So, this is a new generation thing, or am I wrong?

The defense can certainly claim these texts (Amys and Ims of Casey and Tone) are simply COINKY-DINK but...

COME ON! Casey was a-plannin' something having to do with the result being she would have sole residence over at Hopespring! How much of a concidence would it be that whatever "move" George and Cindy were going to make was supposed to go down on June 13th (give or take) and then Caylee "goes missing" on June 15th/16th?

If this was her plan, what in Casey's DELUSIONAL mind was she going to do with people who asked about GA and CA? Certainly CA would be missed from Gentiva! Now, I'm not saying she would have pulled anything off...but she sure seemed to have seriously entertained something going down that week (as testified to by more than 2 of her friends and in actual messages and not hearsay).

And to think THIS CREATURE (my honest opinion) is what GA and CA protect at the expense of Caylee!

The defense can certainly claim these texts (Amys and Ims of Casey and Tone) are simply COINKY-DINK but...

COME ON! Casey was a-plannin' something having to do with the result being she would have sole residence over at Hopespring! How much of a concidence would it be that whatever "move" George and Cindy were going to make was supposed to go down on June 13th (give or take) and then Caylee "goes missing" on June 15th/16th?

speculation:
maybe she had some dirt on them and was planning on blackmailing them into giving her the house to herself..... and then something happens with caylee and throws the whole deal off. hence the comment by GA that 'things will come out'.

or thats when cindys vacay was planned.
maybe the fight was over cindy not going anywhere, just hanging at home, when KC thought she would have the place to herself for a while....

She PROMISES Tony that she will have the house to herself in 3 days...that is on June 16.

She is telling Amy she can move her stuff over.

I am not sure Caylee was the intended victim. Maybe she chickened out with her parents and since she had the chloroform already mixed and good to go...?

Her parents were going on vacation the week of June 16th - were they not, so technically she WOULD have the house to herself. What was the fight about between Casey and Cindy - that is the KEY to all of this. How could she was strung along Amy for so long, so much so that Amy was packed and ready to go? How can Casey continue the charade?

Page 4. She says her mom is sleeping, dad is working until 11 and the kid is "passsssssed the f@ck out". She wants him to come over and have sex. Page 4, y'all.

IMO, Caylee was drugged to sleep. that's how I read it.

"THE KID"

She's already distancing herself from the child she suckled...

"The kid is passssssed the f@ck out..."

. I hate guys like that. Now I know he is young, but he was dating a single mom and he showed no interest in her REAL life and no concern over her child. LOSER. IMO

I agree "that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc", but that doesn't mean she wasn't planning/fantasizing about getting rid of her parents.

Absolutely! I agree. I'm not saying she could pull it off either.

I'm saying that she had a PLAN of some nature. She wasn't stringing just AMY along, or stringing just TONE along. She was stringing them BOTH along in the same PLAN.

speculation:
maybe she had some dirt on them and was planning on blackmailing them into giving her the house to herself..... and then something happens with caylee and throws the whole deal off. hence the comment by GA that 'things will come out'.

or thats when cindys vacay was planned.
maybe the fight was over cindy not going anywhere, just hanging at home, when KC thought she would have the place to herself for a while....

I don't think it was a VACAY because Casey quite clearly wrote that her parents were "moving out".

1. Casey: "I sat around waiting until she strolled in until just before 11." (Who was the "she"? I'm guessing Cindy was used as an excuse for why Casey couldn't come over to service TonE the night before.)

2. She moves from talking about hooking up at Fusian later on to discussing her "kid" being potty trained by her birthday thank god, which then immediately transitions into sex talk of rewards.

3. She taunts TonE with comments about Ricardo, a ploy to raise jealousy and possessiveness in TonE which will then satisfy her need to feel wanted. It doesn't work quite the way she wanted so used her fallback manipulation: her body. It's still not working quite right so she moves in for the kill: She'll sleep with his roommate Cam. That gets a "go ahead" which puts her into petulance mode. She can't believe he won't play the game of "tag me as yours" so gets a little angry. In my mind, he's being a poohead, but hey. Foreplay takes its own path with two people. In any case, it all gets set aside by the "tap into the guy you're talking to" routine, and she discusses the game he's watching.

3. Game talk into sex talk. TonE wants to come over to her house. She has to deflect him. Cindy's home, and George is supposed to get home shortly. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. There's a plan afoot and TonE has been made aware of it at some point before this IM on June 10th. "Just a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want, and stay whenever you want." This is the same plan she's been telling Amy, that George and Cindy are leaving and she's going to own the house.

4. Don't even get me started on "the kid is passed the F$%K out." comment.

5. "A couple days, , 3 days to be exact (that would make it June 13) the place is all mine and we can do as we please." I know we've all speculated on what she was going to do. This is the Friday before Father's Day. Now she's telling TonE it will be done, George and Cindy will be gone. She doesn't talk about Caylee being gone; she talks about G&C being gone, for good. But it grosses me out to think about it and realize that immediately afterward she transitions to sex talk again, specifically about how noisy she is. The implications of heightened sexual stimulation and death is a whole field of study in psychology. But then, she "unfortunately still has too much damn respect for her folks." Wonder if that respect is why they're still alive to support her. Someone else pointed out that she kept the sex talk going as a hook, and I will agree to that. But interspersed into these other comments about her parents being "gone" and her "kid" is just a lot of ew ew ew for me.

6. The whole talk about having been on the phone (which apparently was ended abruptly) about how a co-worker came in to tease her about being in love. The whole thing nauseated me on a number of levels and I'm pretty sure everyone will have at least one of those levels in mind, so I'll just leave it there. But its all about bringing the girls out to TonE's club to show how supportive she is of his work. She's bringing in the harem for him! Of course, she's the best one. Natch.

7. June 12, she talks about her job some more: She was on vaction (OF COURSE!!!) when she and TonE had their important tagging ritual, so that's why she was able to bond with him so early so fast!! Her boss applauds her dedication by being there at 6 a.m. (the excuse why she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up? [also....wasn't she sleeping over at ricardo's on the 9th?]) But she's "CRAZY in love with this boy" so she's going to make sure all other guys know she's with him. She tries to tease him a little bit about which boy it might be, and he doesn't play along. I'm going to guess that at this point in their brief relationship (heck, in just this series of IMs it's been at least 4 times) that she attempts to make him act jealous to feed her need to make that mean he wants her badly enough to be jealous of other guys, and he's tired of the headgames already.

8. UHOH!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! She's talking about going to "jville with Amy." A tactical error on her part. She can't remember if she told him (she probably told Ricardo in their pillow session on the 9th. oops!!!) and so makes it about him forgetting. He knows what he knows though and she didn't tell him (WTG TONY!) He gets immediately pissed off that she hadn't told him and calls her a "lil sneaking ". She tries really hard to remind him of when she told him (of course it was after sex with him!!!). He doesn't buy it at all. Calls her a lil sneaking of a girlfriend and she gets really mad about that. But she's in danger of him being really pissed so she does what any real trouper would do! Throws her body on the bomb! Poor Amy got the call that Casey "suddenly" couldn't go to Jacksonville because her dad had a stroke. Well, looks like we know why she didn't go to J'ville. She realized she needed to fix the tactical error of having NOT told TonE she was going, but (in my opinion) telling Ricardo. Gotta tag the man before he really realizes she IS a lil sneaking .

Anyway, there's my two cents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back