Casey and TonE Chat Logs

This document on docstop will only load for me through page 3. Is it posted anywhere else?

If the pdf doesn't load all the way, close it and try again right away. That happens to me at times. I just keep trying and eventually it loads. Sorry...not sure of any other site for the IMs.

I've always thought KC planned to do away with dear old mom and dad along with poor little Caylee! She wouldn't worry about how it was going to play out...she didn't with Caylee. Probably, stage a break in or maybe hire someone? Sex in exchange for killing G & C? I don't think insurance money was at the root of her wanting to do away with mom & dad. It was pure hatred and the desire to be on her own with no restrictions.

If C & G knew she was planning their demise, would they be as supportive of her? I doubt it! Killing poor Caylee was one thing, but if they thought for a minute she planned to get rid of them too, they'd throw her under the bus in a heartbeat!

UGH! She is one sick piece of work!!

JMHO

She is talking in there about George and Cindy "moving out", not going on a vacation. She says "moving out".

Sheesh, who knows what she had in mind? She was prone to stringing people along and then coming up with some extravagant excuse at the last minute - such as telling Amy she would go to Jacksonville with her about her car and then saying she couldn't go because George had a stroke. (And in this chat she is telling Tony that she is going to Jacksonville the next day with Amy!)

It is possible she has told Tony the same tale she told Amy - that George and Cindy are moving out because they are separating and they are leaving her to live in the house alone.

The question becomes WHY would she spin such a tale? I am taking it that even the most sociopathic of liars must have some REASON for their invented tales. But perhaps I am wrong about that?

With Amy: Amy has a problem with housing and needs a new place to live. So Casey gets Amy to like her a lot more by telling Amy she can move into the Anthony home when Mom and Dad move out. The benefit to Casey is that Amy "likes her" and lets her hang out with her a lot because they are going to be room mates. This allows Casey better access to steal Amy's money.

With Tony: Can't figure out the benefit here to Casey for Tony to think that Casey is going to be living alone in the Anthony house. They will have time to be alone together more, without his room mates around?

Also, are there any more chat records between these two other than the one linked in the first post? If so, could someone post a link to them, please.

Sorry but that guy TOny is a real jerk. I hate guys like that. Now I know he is young, but he was dating a single mom and he showed no interest in her REAL life and no concern over her child. LOSER. IMO

I agree and disagree. This is where many go wrong. The guy is dating and KC is falling in love. That's too different things. The fact that they kept throwing the L word around made me feel as if it really didn't mean much, at least not real love.

Sorry but that guy TOny is a real jerk. I hate guys like that. Now I know he is young, but he was dating a single mom and he showed no interest in her REAL life and no concern over her child. LOSER. IMO

Well she didn't have an interest in her real life. He seemed interested in the fake life she was telling him she lived.

This TonE doesn't call Caylee anything or mention Caylee.

CASEY called Caylee a snothead when she was texting the ex-cop Tony.

IIRC KC called Caylee "the offspring" and "the kid" as well. Warm and fuzzy, huh?

Sounds to me like George and Cindy were next ..
Who know, maybe Lee was next, after George and Cindy ..

I thought that in the beginning when kc told AH that her mom was going the house to her.......(in a will??) Was LA in on this? (promise?) or going to be another victim?? kc is definately diabolical......IMO

The defense can certainly claim these texts (Amys and Ims of Casey and Tone) are simply COINKY-DINK but...

COME ON! Casey was a-plannin' something having to do with the result being she would have sole residence over at Hopespring! How much of a concidence would it be that whatever "move" George and Cindy were going to make was supposed to go down on June 13th (give or take) and then Caylee "goes missing" on June 15th/16th?

If this was her plan, what in Casey's DELUSIONAL mind was she going to do with people who asked about GA and CA? Certainly CA would be missed from Gentiva! Now, I'm not saying she would have pulled anything off...but she sure seemed to have seriously entertained something going down that week (as testified to by more than 2 of her friends and in actual messages and not hearsay).

And to think THIS CREATURE (my honest opinion) is what GA and CA protect at the expense of Caylee!

You know, adding onto what you've got here.....Casey set this up to be George and Cindy moving out and leaving her with the house. We know there was never any such deal but Amy and TonE sure wouldn't have known. But what if the plan wasn't to adios G&C, but it always WAS about getting rid of Caylee, which then would serve as a reason why she wasn't getting the house because the family needed to stay together. But THAT plan went awry. Something changed where Casey couldn't be at her home. I know she used the fake story of George's heart attack as the stop gap as to why they weren't moving out. But what changed in her plans so that she never mentioned Caylee was gone in order to explain not getting the house? Why was Caylee gone and she didn't mention it to ANYONE? She had the perfect set up to get out of a lot of her lies there and she didn't (or couldn't) take it. And now, I'd really like to know why.

1. Casey: "I sat around waiting until she strolled in until just before 11." (Who was the "she"? I'm guessing Cindy was used as an excuse for why Casey couldn't come over to service TonE the night before.)

2. She moves from talking about hooking up at Fusian later on to discussing her "kid" being potty trained by her birthday thank god, which then immediately transitions into sex talk of rewards.

3. She taunts TonE with comments about Ricardo, a ploy to raise jealousy and possessiveness in TonE which will then satisfy her need to feel wanted. It doesn't work quite the way she wanted so used her fallback manipulation: her body. It's still not working quite right so she moves in for the kill: She'll sleep with his roommate Cam. That gets a "go ahead" which puts her into petulance mode. She can't believe he won't play the game of "tag me as yours" so gets a little angry. In my mind, he's being a poohead, but hey. Foreplay takes its own path with two people. In any case, it all gets set aside by the "tap into the guy you're talking to" routine, and she discusses the game he's watching.

3. Game talk into sex talk. TonE wants to come over to her house. She has to deflect him. Cindy's home, and George is supposed to get home shortly. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. There's a plan afoot and TonE has been made aware of it at some point before this IM on June 10th. "Just a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want, and stay whenever you want." This is the same plan she's been telling Amy, that George and Cindy are leaving and she's going to own the house.

4. Don't even get me started on "the kid is passed the F$%K out." comment.

5. "A couple days, , 3 days to be exact (that would make it June 13) the place is all mine and we can do as we please." I know we've all speculated on what she was going to do. This is the Friday before Father's Day. Now she's telling TonE it will be done, George and Cindy will be gone. She doesn't talk about Caylee being gone; she talks about G&C being gone, for good. But it grosses me out to think about it and realize that immediately afterward she transitions to sex talk again, specifically about how noisy she is. The implications of heightened sexual stimulation and death is a whole field of study in psychology. But then, she "unfortunately still has too much damn respect for her folks." Wonder if that respect is why they're still alive to support her. Someone else pointed out that she kept the sex talk going as a hook, and I will agree to that. But interspersed into these other comments about her parents being "gone" and her "kid" is just a lot of ew ew ew for me.

6. The whole talk about having been on the phone (which apparently was ended abruptly) about how a co-worker came in to tease her about being in love. The whole thing nauseated me on a number of levels and I'm pretty sure everyone will have at least one of those levels in mind, so I'll just leave it there. But its all about bringing the girls out to TonE's club to show how supportive she is of his work. She's bringing in the harem for him! Of course, she's the best one. Natch.

7. June 12, she talks about her job some more: She was on vaction (OF COURSE!!!) when she and TonE had their important tagging ritual, so that's why she was able to bond with him so early so fast!! Her boss applauds her dedication by being there at 6 a.m. (the excuse why she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up? [also....wasn't she sleeping over at ricardo's on the 9th?]) But she's "CRAZY in love with this boy" so she's going to make sure all other guys know she's with him. She tries to tease him a little bit about which boy it might be, and he doesn't play along. I'm going to guess that at this point in their brief relationship (heck, in just this series of IMs it's been at least 4 times) that she attempts to make him act jealous to feed her need to make that mean he wants her badly enough to be jealous of other guys, and he's tired of the headgames already.

8. UHOH!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! She's talking about going to "jville with Amy." A tactical error on her part. She can't remember if she told him (she probably told Ricardo in their pillow session on the 9th. oops!!!) and so makes it about him forgetting. He knows what he knows though and she didn't tell him (WTG TONY!) He gets immediately pissed off that she hadn't told him and calls her a "lil sneaking ". She tries really hard to remind him of when she told him (of course it was after sex with him!!!). He doesn't buy it at all. Calls her a lil sneaking of a girlfriend and she gets really mad about that. But she's in danger of him being really pissed so she does what any real trouper would do! Throws her body on the bomb! Poor Amy got the call that Casey "suddenly" couldn't go to Jacksonville because her dad had a stroke. Well, looks like we know why she didn't go to J'ville. She realized she needed to fix the tactical error of having NOT told TonE she was going, but (in my opinion) telling Ricardo. Gotta tag the man before he really realizes she IS a lil sneaking .

Anyway, there's my two cents.

Wonderful, Debs! To me, this IM chat is the BOMBSHELL...

...not the licorice incident...

Not every young man in college wants a wife.

A LOSER is a woman who goes into such a relationship hoping she can get the man to change his mind.

I agree. In the conversation they seem to be manipulating eachother quite equally. When he's threatening over and over that he's on his way to her house, I think he has no real plans to do that but is getting a kick out of
hearing her squirm.

Her parents were going on vacation the week of June 16th - were they not, so technically she WOULD have the house to herself. What was the fight about between Casey and Cindy - that is the KEY to all of this. How could she was strung along Amy for so long, so much so that Amy was packed and ready to go? How can Casey continue the charade?

Cindy's vacation ENDED on June 15th. She was back at work on the 16th. Friday the 10th would have been Cindy's last day at work before the vacation started. "3 days to be exact" would put it to Friday the 10th that Casey was speaking about, using the date stamp on the IMs.

I agree and disagree. This is where many go wrong. The guy is dating and KC is falling in love. That's too different things. The fact that they kept throwing the L word around made me feel as if it really didn't mean much, at least not real love.

She threw the "F" word around an awful lot. And let's face it, guys at this age think the "L" word stands for L U S T. She definitely made him lust after her. I think she was happy enough with just that.

moo

speculation:
maybe she had some dirt on them and was planning on blackmailing them into giving her the house to herself..... and then something happens with caylee and throws the whole deal off. hence the comment by GA that 'things will come out'.

or thats when cindys vacay was planned.
maybe the fight was over cindy not going anywhere, just hanging at home, when KC thought she would have the place to herself for a while....

That sure would put a pepper in her ice cream, wouldn't it!

After reading the chat log. I am amazed. I have three children and not one time in their lives have I ever used the f word when talking about them. They now have children of their own and they don't either. So, this is a new generation thing, or am I wrong?

It is not a generational thing, to me at least. I am 30, had my son when I was 20 and NEVER used and still dont any type of cuss word. I wouldn't even say or allow people around him to speak badly of others....words like dumb, stupid, jerk, were all taught to him to be bad words as well. And I was very young. It was what I was taught though. Now I am having my second in august, and the pattern will repeat, because it is the way it should be. Children dont need to hear that negativity.

So imo, its not generational, its bad parenting. Kids these days aren't taught respect.

TY for starting this thread. I have the same question.

Also, she is casually mentioning that her boss, her co-workers, her nanny are going to Fusian with her on June 13th. I need to go back and read some of her other IMs on 6/13 - 6/14 to see if these people are mentioned again.

Respectfully, bolded by me. I'm sorry I haven't read thru this entire thread yet and maybe my question will be answered when I do. However, I was struck by this statement that she said "the nanny" was going to Fusion with her. You guys are so clever and catch so much that I miss. With the new document dump of the text messages even, I couldn't figure out who they were to and from, etc. But I figured I would come here and it will be known by all the great sleuthing here and ya'll would have it all figured out.
The nanny thing at fusion just popped at me because I don't remember ever her saying that and know I missed it. Wow, she's a real pip, ain't she! Yikes!

Cindy's vacation ENDED on June 15th. She was back at work on the 16th. Friday the 10th would have been Cindy's last day at work before the vacation started. "3 days to be exact" would put it to Friday the 10th that Casey was speaking about, using the date stamp on the IMs.

I thought Cindy was on vacation during her birthday, June 5th. That is why she confused the last day she saw Caylee - she thought it was the last weekend of her vacation - not Father's Day. Sorry, no link - just what I remember for the FBI interview - and I really don't want to have to listen to it again - please please please don't make me!!!! :snooty:

Guys, this is the BOMBSHELL out of this dump.

On June 10, 2008, Casey tells TonE that "in three days to be exact" that her parents were "moving out" of Hopespring and that they could then do what they wanted there!!!

PREMEDITATION!!!!!!

I think Bad Seed was planning on something happening to GA and CA...just my opinion.

I think you are right. She was planning on doing away with the entire family.

Absolutely! I agree. I'm not saying she could pull it off either.

I'm saying that she had a PLAN of some nature. She wasn't stringing just AMY along, or stringing just TONE along. She was stringing them BOTH along in the same PLAN.

Perhaps, KC was going to make it look like a murder/suicide. KC liked the crime shows and she had told her friends about GA having affairs and her mother getting a condo. Remember, GA did have a gun that LE later confiscated. If she got rid of mom and dad, then she could move Amy in and make her pay rent and with whatever life ins. she got-she probably felt that she could live La Bella Vita!! Who knows what that evil mind was plotting!!:snooty:

I dont see how she thought she could possibly get away with offing the parents and cayle?! If CA was the big problem between kc and caylee, why would she kill caylee??? Get rid of the parents and problem solved(in her eyes)...cash in on some money, get the house, cars, etc, and raise your daughter the way you want. She could live her life the way she wanted without mother telling her what she is doing wrong all the time. I just dont get it. She is a sick twister person. We will never know what was really going through her head...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back