Casey Anthony BiPolar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

websurfer

Reaction score
Could Casey Anthony be Bipolar?
Also i have read many forums about this case.
Casey had a seizure at one point last year was it?
and her friend Jessie Grund took her to the hospital. So I wonder what caused this seizure?
What type was it/
I also wonder how long she has been dilusional?
As all this stuff she says is delusional.
She used Amy Huizenga's car while she was away[ Amy H.] so is it at all possible that some evidence is in Amy's car too? hair and all?
Caylee's DNA?
:behindbar
Casey seems to be cool as can be till she hears her sentence and everything..
Also i can hardly wait till all the paper trails on credit cards are revealed to the public and the trial starts which I hope is very soon...
:woohoo:
Also look at the Colonial High School class of 2004[ Casey's]
you will see some familiar names on the alumni list there. her friend MIKE WALKER was voted most athletic.
there is a GOZALEZ/ a Zenaida / also a Fernandez
but NOT all as one name but as several classmates in her 2004 class...
could she have combined some names from a yearbook?
I only saw one hyphoned name there it was not AFG.
So what goes on in her devious mind I can not begin to know...
but her best bet is for her lawyer to advise her to go for the insanity plea..
cuz no mother would be doing this to her child...:twocents:
This is not going to end pretty....
that is so sad.....

that is so sad.....

OH my friend, mothers do this and worse to their children all the time. Just browse through some other cases and you will be shocked and dismayed at what some of these "mothers" are capable of.

IF Casey was rushed to the hospital, I'd guess it was due to alcohol poisoning or a drug OD.

As far as 'insanity'.... her own lawyer stated very clearly last night, she has no psychological problems. Of course, when she's finally on trial they'll pay some 'expert' to testify that he/she thinks she is "legally insane." Ain't gonna work.

IF Casey was rushed to the hospital, I'd guess it was due to alcohol poisoning or a drug OD.

As far as 'insanity'.... her own lawyer stated very clearly last night, she has no psychological problems. Of course, when she's finally on trial they'll pay some 'expert' to testify that he/she thinks she is "legally insane." Ain't gonna work.

She is an attention *advertiser censored*. Period. And a sociopath. I don't care what the drs. say. Watch her for any period of time in court. Listen to any of the phone calls...She has no conscience. If she did something devasting to Caylee, or she knows exactly where she is and who has her and its all a game to her....either way...she is a sociopath.

JMO

ITA Santos.

She might have a personality disorder (or 2 or 3) BUT she's not legally insane.

Heck, even Jeffrey Dahmer was found sane.

ITA Santos.

She might have a personality disorder (or 2 or 3) BUT she's not legally insane.

Heck, even Jeffrey Dahmer was found sane.

ABSOLUTELY... (casey's favorite word) oh..cept when she is dropping F bombs every other breath...although now that she knows her conversations are being media broadcasts..she has calmed down.:boohoo:

I don't know that I'd believe there was a real seizure. Probably just another lie.
I think she's just a psychopath, sociopath, but no knowing her or what other symptoms Casey might have, I suppose she could be bipolar. I think boozing can cause worsening symptoms of all sorts of mental disorder.

She is an attention *advertiser censored*. Period. And a sociopath. I don't care what the drs. say. Watch her for any period of time in court. Listen to any of the phone calls...She has no conscience. If she did something devasting to Caylee, or she knows exactly where she is and who has her and its all a game to her....either way...she is a sociopath.

JMO

Exactly. She's not bipolar, she's terminally self-centered. She may have a personality disorder such as narcissism, but in the old fashioned words, she just cares about herself, as evidenced by her total lack of concern about Caylee and total concern about herself.

Could Casey Anthony be Bipolar?
Also i have read many forums about this case.
Casey had a seizure at one point last year was it?
and her friend Jessie Grund took her to the hospital. So I wonder what caused this seizure?
What type was it/
I also wonder how long she has been dilusional?
As all this stuff she says is delusional.
She used Amy Huizenga's car while she was away[ Amy H.] so is it at all possible that some evidence is in Amy's car too? hair and all?
Caylee's DNA?
:behindbar
Casey seems to be cool as can be till she hears her sentence and everything..
Also i can hardly wait till all the paper trails on credit cards are revealed to the public and the trial starts which I hope is very soon...
:woohoo:
Also look at the Colonial High School class of 2004[ Casey's]
you will see some familiar names on the alumni list there. her friend MIKE WALKER was voted most athletic.
there is a GOZALEZ/ a Zenaida / also a Fernandez
but NOT all as one name but as several classmates in her 2004 class...
could she have combined some names from a yearbook?
I only saw one hyphoned name there it was not AFG.
So what goes on in her devious mind I can not begin to know...
but her best bet is for her lawyer to advise her to go for the insanity plea..
that is so sad.....

There is already a thread for "possible diagnosis"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68205

There is already a thread for "possible diagnosis"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68205

The seizure story is verifiable: Cindy mentions the man who allegedly drove her to the hospital and medical reports should show something.

Obviously, there's something, probably several things not right in Anthony-land. My guess is that Casey is a toxic combination of self-centered, scattered, bi-polar, and dishonest. It's actually possible that she doesn't know what happened to her poor tot; she's that careless and messed up.

Not sure if anyone else has already posted this but it appears to me that Casey may have been treated by a Doctor before...

7/28/2008 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED (COPY) FROM DR. ALAN S. BERNS TO ATTY JOSE BAEZ, DATED 7/27/08 RE: REQUEST FOR RECORDS OF CLIENT

Dr.Alan S. Berns, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Lake Mary, Florida

Or is this perhaps the Doctor that gave her the Psych eval in jail??

Seizures and alcohol withdrawal is a possibility, for this isn't uncommon. Got any dates for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆