Casey Anthony could be going back to jail At ANY moment

Tricia, I was surprised myself when Dr. Baden made a reference to that very thing. He even called it a "chloroform party" & said it was a new phenomenon. Scary stuff! I wish I could find a link but it was a TV interview - I found something another blogger said about it & this is how I remember it as well:

Dr. Baden was just talking to Martha on FoxNews about how there is a phenomenon nowdays called chloroform parties where those with young children will give the kids enough of the stuff to make them sleep while the parents are partying. He said that he was certainly not saying that this was the case with this young girl as he would not know but that he is aware of the practice to go out & party.

OK, It's official. I am an out of touch uncool old bat. I knew this would happen someday. LOL

Thanks Kat. I guess it just might be real.

So....I looked through this whole thread & was saddened to see nothing regarding an actual arrest. Does anyone know if it happened already? Do we think that she is in her home away from home - her jail cell?

So....I looked through this whole thread & was saddened to see nothing regarding an actual arrest. Does anyone know if it happened already? Do we think that she is in her home away from home - her jail cell?

No. I think this arrest is "looming." When it happens, you bet the media will be all over that s**t.

No. I think this arrest is "looming." When it happens, you bet the media will be all over that s**t.

Thank you! I am just praying so hard that somehow, something will break this girl down so we can find Caylee already. That precious angelic little girl deserves at least that. I swear everytime I see her she gets cuter & more loveable. I've never had anyone that I've never met sneak into my heart like this!

Thank you! I am just praying so hard that somehow, something will break this girl down so we can find Caylee already. That precious angelic little girl deserves at least that. I swear everytime I see her she gets cuter & more loveable. I've never had anyone that I've never met sneak into my heart like this!

every time i see a tiny girl as i go about my days i feel deep sorrow for caylee. the little ones all look so trusting, and they all need to be loved and protected, not harmed, not murdered, not thrown away like trash. i see tiny arms reaching up for their mother's and i feel horrified about caylee's tragic short life. and i pray she didn't suffer.

every time i see a tiny girl as i go about my days i feel deep sorrow for caylee. the little ones all look so trusting, and they all need to be loved and protected, not harmed, not murdered, not thrown away like trash. i see tiny arms reaching up for their mother's and i feel horrified about caylee's tragic short life. and i pray she didn't suffer.

Yeah. Tell me about it. I have a three year old girl at home. She turned three in June....Just a little bit older than Caylee. Every day, she reminds me of what I have and how thankful I am....And how lucky my little girl is to be loved and wanted and safe in her bed as I type away....

old times...they used paragoric to knock the kids out. opiate that was sold over the counter back then.

Yep... paragoric was used like it was an end-all be-all to solving any issue, a long time ago. If the child was teething: give paragoric. If he/she was colicky: give paragoric. The stuff was treated like it was some kind of magical elixir, when it reality, as you pointed out, it is an opiate. Pretty much people were turning their kids into stoners without realizing it.

I noticed that on the webcam earlier this evening, George's rolling billboard was parked in front of the house. I wondered when I saw it if the Anthony family thought Casey was about to be arrested and George had placed it there for the purpose of blocking the media from filming the arrest.

I note now by the webcam that the rolling billboard is gone again. A false alarm perhaps?

A most excellent thought.........wouldn't it be great if Casey was arrested on the check fraud charges, and once they got her to jail and booked for that, they turned around and charged her with murder too! And considering the serious nature of that charge, Casey was held without bond. That's my ideal scenario!

OK, It's official. I am an out of touch uncool old bat. I knew this would happen someday. LOL

Thanks Kat. I guess it just might be real.

I know. I think I need more schooling or something. When I went to school, keg parties were all the rage, a little bit of smoke, and we were good to go, never once even heard of chloroform. Did hear of shrooms, doest that count, although never tried them.

In Florida they do have the 3 strike rule. Why wouldnt that come into play here?

No, Padilla and his team pulled out of the last bond, but from my understanding, if they arrest her again, she will have to post a new bond for the new charges against her..I imagine if they get her tonight, she will have to stay overnight for processing and to wait on bond..

Sorry to disagree, but I thought they changed their minds about revoking the bond, decided to NOT pull out, then she was arrested and a new bond was instated. I think the first bond was automatically revoked when she was rearrested. I could be wrong, but that's the way I heard it. LP lost his $50 grand because of her rearrest.
All these arrests and new bonds are confusing. I think Mark Williams said the bond on these new charges would be pretty small, like $3000 or something.

Sorry to disagree, but I thought they changed their minds about revoking the bond, decided to NOT pull out, then she was arrested and a new bond was instated. I think the first bond was automatically revoked when she was rearrested. I could be wrong, but that's the way I heard it. LP lost his $50 grand because of her rearrest.
All these arrests and new bonds are confusing. I think Mark Williams said the bond on these new charges would be pretty small, like $3000 or something.

That very well could be it...I can't remember with the circus around that time..but then, if the bond was revoked because of her rearrest, then if she is arrested again, the bond should again be revoked, but from what I am understanding, and I may be wrong, she will only have to make bond on the new charges yet again??? Not sure, I will have to do some digging this morning..
Honestly, I don't see why they don't just slap the new charges on her, for the petty crimes, ask someone to come down and pay that for her, and avoid all the rearrest crap..I get tired of seeing her get out like she has done nothing wrong..I would rather see her in jail for murder and if they don't charge her and arrest her for that, the petty crime scene just doesn't sit well with me anymore!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back