Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a very interesting theory! So you think Caylee was buried where the GPs said the plant was? And what is the significance of the window?

Yes, that's what I think. Cindy said there was an inconstant hit there. Then she started explaining about the bush and the box.

Nothing about the window. I should have said this...Because the bush was never there to begin with. The box by the pool and nothing where they said the bush was. :eek: IIRC there is also a window there.

I think it's all about the backyard, bush and the box. jmo

The anger bothers me a lot. Anger is not an appropriate response to anything going on. It almost appears to me that t he anger is a result of being "found out." I have heard no "thank you for your help" to ANYONE. I still say there are lots and lots of skeletons in the closet with this family and the disappearance of Caylee has opened up ther lives and they can't hide any more. If you don't want the media, you ask them to leave you alone, or if you can't do that civilly, you leave a note on your door that no interviews will be given. You don't scream at them, then step up to the mike with the attorney later that same day. You don't physically attack someone half your size. There's so MUCH wrong with the family, their reactions, and behavior that it would inspire a horror novel imo

You're right IMO, Gaia. However, for a dysfunctional family like this one, anger (especially misplaced anger) is a sign that the reality of what's happening is not lost on them. Rather than direct that anger where it belongs (Casey), it's loaded on everybody else. They're trapped in the netherworld between fantasy and reality -- and their behavior, I predict, will get worse before they accept what is rather than what they wish it to be. It's coming -- it's just going to take a while for them to get there.

I might also add, I don't believe that the family knows the truth or participated in any "disposal" efforts in Caylee's disappearance. I believe that while they are defending Casey, if they had a clue what to do they would have done it long ago. To me, believing that they participated in "covering up" whatever Casey did gives them far more credit than how they *really* are. It's easy to think with a family that behaves the way they do that they are culpable in Caylee being missing -- but that's the problem, it's too easy.

Am hoping that now the search for Caylee Anthony has now received the needed publicity NOT HONORING THE OUTLANDISH DEMANDS OF CA, that only an ALIVE CAYLEE would be searched for.

TES is an honorable organization, would think that now further participation by victim's advocate's will come forth. IMO, CA really didn't want a search to take place, she could no longer resist the pressure to make contact with TES thus she did the 2nd best thing to sabotage efforts let it be known that she had put conditions on TES, that appears that reality was never disregarded by TES, but one would never have known that by CA's behavior or any statements made that would be heard by the public or volunteer's.

Am REALLY HAPPY that the ambiguity has NOW BEEN CLEARED UP with the news coverage today of the 1st day of the OFFICIAL SEARCH.

That is what has confused me even more. Scott peterson, Susan Smith, Darley Routier... They all cried on camera to the media. Maybe she is just the lowest of the lows of sociopaths!
Another thing that Scott Peterson (and many other wife-murderers) did was that they "moved on" very quickly after their spouses were no longer around. I see that in Casey also with her Fushion photos. She's obviously "moved on" to a life without her child. It never fails to amaze me how quickly these people "move on." I have lost family members in my life and I STILL cry on anniversaries or when I look at pictures. The grief never disappears - certainly not enough that I would be out partying within a month. These sociopaths are so EAGER to get on with their lives without the missing person that they rush it to the point where their behavior appears wrong. jmo

Looks like bond Case seq bonds coveres 56-57, as far as I know determination made for the standing $5000. I may have errored earlier on small bonding comp name, unless there is another agent involved. Were there not three smaller chrgs last night alone, if so this may be why?

I agree with you and Indiana. This was no accident..even Casey would not risk a murder charge if it were an accident....

And yes, she thinks just like Joran VS...No body no case.

i agree too.. i'd assume an accident would be something she would report. No one gets in trouble when their kid drowns in the backyard pool, they of course get sympathy for their loss. Casey loves attention.. imagine the amount she would have received if she was a grieving mom who lost her child in an accident.

I don't think the MyFox cam is working right. Go look now; doesn't it look like someone standing by the palm tree by the front door? If so, they have been standing in that same position for minutes now. And earlier, it kept refreshing a car driving by; it took that car minutes to pass the house. Weird. Anyone else wondering about this?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I think that is a sign... it's on a stick, I've seen George move it a couple times but never DO anything with it. It has a picture of Caylee at the top and some papers with writing down the rest.

Although I think that much light is a little ridiculous, who in the neighborhood can sleep with that much light? Mild illumination like last night is one thing but spotlights so bright they bleach out the picture is another.

OK I think I may hve just hit the final straw. This is a NEW missing persons flier for Caylee. Just made and posted by TES. JUNE 9th stated in at least 2 places as the date missing. I have just popped cork literally, I am fuming mad and I can barely type. Why does this keep happening?

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing_persons/AnthonyCaylee.pdf

But, wait, remember George saying Caylee has been kidnapped, they know who the kidnappers are, and the kidnappers are being watched? Well, how do you factor an accident into those comments? And if you can't, doesn't that bring George into the same making false statements to LE scenario as Casey?

And, BTW, some of the best people in the world (TES) are engaged in a search of Caylee. If the kidnappers are being watched, George, please, tell TES, and I suspect they'll figure out a way to get her back. You know, TES isn't law enforcement, so they should be able to be trusted.

IMHO, of course.
At the time that the comments about watching the kidnappers were made by George, the Anthonys had a private investigator working on the case. I think the PI could have been scamming them for money...."yeah, we've located the kidnappers and have them under 24/7 surveillance ...no sign of Caylee yet....send more money."

Plus, if she had a decent lawyer, and if it was an accident, I would think she would have filled police in on the details by now. But because she has JB, not so sure what is going on. He's certainly making it look like murder by not letting his client talk...if it was an accident, you would think he would want her to talk. IMOO
It's hard to blame Baez for what you blame Baez for, without knowing anything about the nature of communications between Baez and Casey. Casey might be insisting that she is innocent of everything, without wavering. Baez would then have to defend her on that basis.

Casey has a Constitutional Right to insist that she is wholly innocent of every charge, and has a Constitutional Right to a trial. Otherwise, every government accusation against a citizen would essentially be the equivalent of a conviction if a defendant were obligated to confess to every charge. It wouldn't be much fun existing in that kind of society.

The most likely scenario is that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death to some degree, but is nonetheless insisting on her innocence. This is not the first time in the history of the world that a defendant has falsely maintained his or her innocence. It shouldn't shock everybody. Not any more, anyway.

If every criminal fessed up to their crimes, we wouldn't need any lawyers, or prosecutors, or criminal judges, or criminal courts, I guess.
I see Baez in the press every day and hear what he says. In my opinion, he is no brilliant criminal defence lawyer.

Of course she does. But good lawyering is about getting the best result you can for your client, and giving them sound advice re their prospects of success at trial. IMO, he is not experienced enough, nor does he understand things like DNA well enough to be giving her thorough and reliable advice. I see how he conducts himself in front of the press, and his unprofessionalism, lack of knowledge, lying etc...and I conclude he's not much of a lawyer. That is my opinion.

And, I'd be out of a job. Don't jump to conclusions about where I stand on these issues. The fact that I think Casey deserves qualified and competent counsel should make it obvious to you that I am not against accused person's rights. IMOO

Disagreeing is fun. You did blame Baez for certain things that you would have no way of knowing. It's in there.

I agree with your overall assessment of Baez, however. He's too young to have this case, and appears to be in way over his head. He's a terrible public speaker, which might matter because he'll have to address a jury one day if the parties can't reach an agreement.

I disagree with the part about your post about Baez lying. Baez is under no obligation to keep us informed about the status of his defense. Any rule requiring him to provide honest answers to members of the media would be absurd and unconstitutional, as such a rule would, among other things, require Baez to violate the attorney-client privilege.

I don't understand why so many others feel that they have some sort of entitlement to Baez's secret game plan. Would you like it if I approached your doctor, or your psychiatrist, or your lawyer and bombarded them with questions for personal and privileged information about you? And would you like it if they gave me honest answers? Baez might be lying, but not in the traditional sense of that word. For one thing, he's not lying in order to prejudice either me or you, as we are entirely unaffected by anything Baez says publicly. We are not harmed by Baez's statements. To the extent that he might be lying, circumstances require him to lie. It's no different than LE lying to the media about the status of the criminal investigation -- it's the other side of the same coin.

I have been following this case from the beginning and when my family and I were down in Orlando at the end of July I was looking around at the swampy areas wondering if poor little Caylee was there somewhere. Tonight though when I was looking around YouTube I was watching videos of Caylees pictures and then came across the video of the backpacks and clothes that were found in the woods.

Does anyone know if anything came of this? Here's why I ask......
When we were in the Magic Kingdom I stopped in the Tinkerbell Store and bought my daughter the entire Belle costume; the dress, the tiara, the necklaces, the wand and of course the shoes. Well while I was watching the video of the items that were found in the woods I saw the same little yellow shoe that my daughter prances around the house in and while watching her pictures I came across a picture of Caylee in the Belle costume that I bought for my own daughter. Like so many of you my hopes of believing this little princess is alive are gone and now my heart is broken having seen these videos. Of course it could be coincidence but in my heart I really dont think it is. :(

Did you report this information to LE this sounds VERY important!

Boy, I don't know if the camera makes it look worse, but the fox cam pics outside of the Anthony home sure make it appear as though the whole home is just under high beam spotlight. I have a lot of feelings about the case, but if that truly is the degree of light shining upon that home while Casey is not even in it, sure does seem harsh. Dealing with that 24 hours a day would be more pressure than I think even a 100% innocent person under no stress could tolerate for long.

OMG! Look at this http://www.caseyisguilty.com/ if you click on write Casey, there is a forum type of deal where you can write Casey a message and they are going to forward them to her jail cell weekly. I knew alot of people didn't like her but isn't that a little much? Can they get in trouble for that?

You don't really think anyone on WS would be dumb enough to write to her, do you? Like, would you want LE knocking on your door??? But I agree that it's a little over the top. But wait! She's a celebrity (her words). Maybe they're gonna call it "fan mail". :crazy:

i agree too.. i'd assume an accident would be something she would report. No one gets in trouble when their kid drowns in the backyard pool, they of course get sympathy for their loss. Casey loves attention.. imagine the amount she would have received if she was a grieving mom who lost her child in an accident.

Amen. But I think it was absolut who said that he theorized that that's the way this started out: Casey did something to Caylee, Caylee was still alive, tried to call her parents in that flurry of calls, and wasn't able to get that attention she craved.

He (absolut) can 'splain it better than me :)

Yes, that's what I think. Cindy said there was an inconstant hit there. Then she started explaining about the bush and the box.

Nothing about the window. I should have said this...Because the bush was never there to begin with. The box by the pool and nothing where they said the bush was. :eek: IIRC there is also a window there.

I think it's all about the backyard, bush and the box. jmo

Didn't Cindy also say that George's sweat set the dogs off also?

I've kicked around the idea that George helped Casey get rid of Caylee's body, but then I think what g/p could do that? I'm reserving judgment until it goes to trial.
QUOTE]

Thinking we have all kicked around in our brains who would have helped Casey.
I think George would not have done that.....then I think he could have just gone into panic mode without thinking.....we know the GP both try to get rid of...cover up....anything that makes them look bad.
This would account for George's erratic behavior with the van, billboard, and odd facial expressions at times.
Who knows....it is interesting to kick around...
This is all so frustrating and most of us are thinking we are developing some deep psychological stuff ourselves from being so immersed in this drama. Well, I am.:crazy::crazy::crazy:
I have not even been able to post for several days. Just too much overload and sadness. (Not to mention the rage I feel and not sure where to aim it.)
I also feel so much shame for the feelings I have against Casey: Someone I do not even know.

I have been following this case from the beginning and when my family and I were down in Orlando at the end of July I was looking around at the swampy areas wondering if poor little Caylee was there somewhere. Tonight though when I was looking around YouTube I was watching videos of Caylees pictures and then came across the video of the backpacks and clothes that were found in the woods.

Does anyone know if anything came of this? Here's why I ask......
When we were in the Magic Kingdom I stopped in the Tinkerbell Store and bought my daughter the entire Belle costume; the dress, the tiara, the necklaces, the wand and of course the shoes. Well while I was watching the video of the items that were found in the woods I saw the same little yellow shoe that my daughter prances around the house in and while watching her pictures I came across a picture of Caylee in the Belle costume that I bought for my own daughter. Like so many of you my hopes of believing this little princess is alive are gone and now my heart is broken having seen these videos. Of course it could be coincidence but in my heart I really dont think it is. :(

Wow, that's very interesting! I too wonder if the items found in the woods will amount to anything related to this case.

--somebody else got into the car and put in a different dead body and just happened to pick the car of a mother with a missing child who had not reported her missing -- (wow, big coincidence) and also lied countless times to investigators.
Will not fly when all DNA evidence comes to light. DNA belongs to Caylee not another so I find that a struggle right there. One heck of an arguement to prove other wise with a long long trial ahead.

I respectfully disagree. JB's job is to advocate for his client's best defense. In a case where Casey undoubtably knows where Caylee is, it's in her best legal interests to take the prosecution up on the limited immunity deal--not help her perpetuate the lies she told to LE. JMO

You are correct. Baez should persuade Casey to act in her best interests.

So how do you know that Baez isn't? Are you privy to their private communications? And what are Casey's best interests? And who gets to decide what Casey's best interests are? Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23