Casey Anthony Going Back To Jail On Saturday

Thanks for the link. She needs to be in jail considering all we have learned in the last day or so. I hope now LE will be able to locate Caylee's remains and proceed with justice for her.

Why Saturday? Why not right now. Geez, I hope they are watching her very very very closely.

That's the best news I've heard all day...I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

You know, because her parents must be really grilling her. And they're probably crying all the time. They probably get so disgusted looking at her that they have to go into another room sometimes and leave her all alone.

But then I read this...

Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

:eek:OMG! I almost dropped my lollipop on the floor 'cause my mouth fell open when I read that.

I've actually changed my tune quite a bit about the Anthony's lately- I just felt sorry for them...this is so terrible.

:mad:But those days are over - I'm back to white hot hate after reading that line.:furious:

Someone call Robotdog - tell him to hold that check he was planning on sending to those @$%!!**&@@#$$'s - they deserve no help - only scorn.

Now, Casey can no longer use the excuse that she can't help with the investigation because she's behind bars. When released and given the chance, she never helped search, and, according to LP, she spoke not a word to him or her family to help in finding Caylee.

At least her defense can't spin and use jail-is-the-reason-my-client-isn't-helping-with-the-investigation as an excuse now. If they're planning to still claim her innocence, that is.

The Bond can be revoked of course and TP can send her back whenever.. but the police do not have wait for him to take her in. I wonder if they will take her in before LP.

That would be nice.

I can not wait for this trail.

Now, Casey can no longer use the excuse that she can't help with the investigation because she's behind bars. When released and given the chance, she never helped search, and, according to LP, she spoke not a word to him or her family to help in finding Caylee.

At least her defense can't spin and use jail-is-the-reason-my-client-isn't-helping-with-the-investigation as an excuse now. If they're planning to still claim her innocence, that is.

Yes. But she did manage to wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. Jail or not, I don't think Casey will say anything to help clear up the questions about her daughter missing. No confession. No testimony. No cooperation with officials. In her mind I'm sure she thinks she can't be anymore "caught" than she is.
JMO

At this point if I were GA or CA I would be cursing her till Tuesday.
I would be so frustrated.

I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

But then I read this...

Originally Posted by SleuthyGal:
Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

"Hocus Pocus"? That's sickening. How she can discount forensic evidence of the baby that loved her probably above all others, sickens me. That baby loved Cindy, and this is what Caylee gets in return? Dear God.

"Hocus Pocus"? That's sickening. How she can discount forensic evidence of the baby that loved her probably above all others, sickens me. That baby loved Cindy, and this is what Caylee gets in return? Dear God.
And, Cindy is a nurse correct? She should have more knowledge than the average bear about forensic evidence. Rape kits in hospitals etc. as one example. Lab techs that nurses and doctors rely on to make their job easier etc. another example.

I'm sorry she has taken this too far considering all the info out and some she provided herself before the "hocus pocus" started.

Re: the new evidence that is resulting in Casey's return to jail
It was just reported on CNN that when a reported asked cindy what she thought about the new evidence Cindy relied that "there was not new evidence".

sorry for all the errors in spelling I am trying to keep up with this while getting ready for GUS!

That's the best news I've heard all day...I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

You know, because her parents must be really grilling her. And they're probably crying all the time. They probably get so disgusted looking at her that they have to go into another room sometimes and leave her all alone.

But then I read this...

:eek:OMG! I almost dropped my lollipop on the floor 'cause my mouth fell open when I read that.

I've actually changed my tune quite a bit about the Anthony's lately- I just felt sorry for them...this is so terrible.

:mad:But those days are over - I'm back to white hot hate after reading that line.:furious:

Someone call Robotdog - tell him to hold that check he was planning on sending to those @$%!!**&@@#$$'s - they deserve no help - only scorn.
--------------
I think they are related to another family we know of...With all L.E. now knows I should think they would change the charges to murder and pick her up sooner.I have a feeling she will be bac in the can before Saturday.Her parents? They need help!! Hocus Pocus and her mother is a nurse? I will not refer to Casey as Caylees' mother anymore ~ she is ????? to me! I cant say it or I will get tossed! Nore

Guys, I don't know if any of you have been in Mrs. Anthony's shoes, I haven't so I can't relate.. but I think if I was though that I'd want to deny everything too. It'd be hard for me to accept a sweet little angel was no longer alive, someone I loved dearly and cared about. This has got to be super hard on them.

She is in deep denial. While it is very sick to some people, saying you hate her is just bad IMO. It's obvious she doesn't want to believe her grand baby is no longer alive. But cut the lady some slack, please. She is grieving hardcore and the first stage of grief is denial. Let her grieve.

And, Cindy is a nurse correct? She should have more knowledge than the average bear about forensic evidence. Rape kits in hospitals etc. as one example. Lab techs that nurses and doctors rely on to make their job easier etc. another example.

I'm sorry she has taken this too far considering all the info out and some she provided herself before the "hocus pocus" started.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, seems she, Cindy, started the hocus pocus with her 911 call. My children have asked me why she called the police. I told them because the neighbors would start missing the child so it had to be reported. You all know how nosey neighbors are. This is my humble opinion, of course.

Guys, I don't know if any of you have been in Mrs. Anthony's shoes, I haven't so I can't relate.. but I think if I was though that I'd want to deny everything too. It'd be hard for me to accept a sweet little angel was no longer alive, someone I loved dearly and cared about. This has got to be super hard on them.

She is in deep denial. While it is very sick to some people, saying you hate her is just bad IMO. It's obvious she doesn't want to believe her grand baby is no longer alive. But cut the lady some slack, please. She is grieving hardcore and the first stage of grief is denial. Let her grieve.

mailed Cindy a card today, have prayed for her all day and have asked others to do the same, have no idea what this woman is feeling and neither does ANYONE else

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back