Casey Anthony: More documents coming Wednesday

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by nachomama, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nachomama

nachomama New Member

The state on Wednesday will release more of its evidence against Casey Anthony, WFTV-Channel 9 reports.

“We’re told it will include 10 discs’ worth of DNA charts from the case,” anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon today. “More than 12,000 pages of evidence have already been released in this case.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-anthony-more-documents-coming-wednesday.html

2. Loading...

3. wenwe4

wenwe4 Active Member

You might want to add the proposed date for release in your title

4. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

We’re told it will include 10 discs’ worth of DNA charts from the case,” anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon today. “More than 12,000 pages of evidence have already been released in this case.”

This could really really really explain why the defense has been so quiet. I can't wait to see if this is the final nail in the coffin. I really hope there is SOME DNA to tie Casey to this crime.

5. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Wonder why not before Wednesday? What could possibly be gained by waiting until Wednesday?

6. QB.

QB. New Member

That is what I've been wondering, why wait til Wednesday, mayb they need the time to assemble it all for release, lots of discs etc.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.