Casey Anthony Morning August 27,2008

snipped.

I think there was some confusion though as too why he would show 12 pics of the same person and how he would have gotten 12 pics of the same person etc...

I think that this 12 pics thing is something that we should definitely clarify.

I agree.

I can't even believe we are giving CA the benefit of the doubt that she "sold" her daughter.

Unreal. There was no nanny, there is no conspiracy to sell Caylee, IMO. Casey looks out for Casey. If anyone thinks that she wouldn't have already said "They took my baby!" and done anything to get her butt out of jail, she would have. This "she is in danger", after she said "she is safe", is just beyond words. She is just leading people into theories that really just don't make sense with all of the suspicious things she's already did. Leading the detectives on a wild goose chase all over the city and to people who don't exist pretty much sealed the deal for me. The rest is all bull. The only thing honest that came out of Casey's mouth was a 1/2 truth in itself. "I stole from my family and friends...." The rest of the sentence is baloney. I can't get over the fact that Casey didn't report her missing for 31 days, and that was only because her mother called the police.

Everything else is just....meh.
Just Casey dragging more people through the dirt.

This is going to be the THIRD time I have posted this but no one seems to reply to my post regarding this guy, and people keep asking about him. So here it goes AGAIN...

Not Sure where to place this comment...

Back to this Dante guy that lives at Sawgrass. His myspace is www.myspace.com/wtfts
I found him on an online car racing forum, he drives a pimped out camero. Here's some comments he made on another forum...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 *advertiser censored* XXXX. Thanks

Dante

He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

This is going to be the THIRD time I have posted this but no one seems to reply to my post regarding this guy, and people keep asking about him. So here it goes AGAIN...

SNIPPED

7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 *advertiser censored* XXXX. Thanks

Interesting. I wonder what the connection between him and Casey is. I wish there was more follow-up on him in the reports.

I can't even believe we are giving CA the benefit of the doubt that she "sold" her daughter.

Unreal. There was no nanny, there is no conspiracy to sell Caylee, IMO. Casey looks out for Casey. If anyone thinks that she wouldn't have already said "They took my baby!" and done anything to get her butt out of jail, she would have. This "she is in danger", after she said "she is safe", is just beyond words. She is just leading people into theories that really just don't make sense with all of the suspicious things she's already did. Leading the detectives on a wild goose chase all over the city and to people who don't exist pretty much sealed the deal for me. The rest is all bull. The only thing honest that came out of Casey's mouth was a 1/2 truth in itself. "I stole from my family and friends...." The rest of the sentence is baloney. I can't get over the fact that Casey didn't report her missing for 31 days, and that was only because her mother called the police.

Everything else is just....meh.
Just Casey dragging more people through the dirt.

I think you pretty much have it. I just know I'm tired of Casey and family insulting everyone's intelligence with all there lies. On the more positive side, I'm so impressed with ws's and there ability to supply solid info. and facts in this case...cudo's :)

Not Sure where to place this comment...

Back to this Dante guy that lives at Sawgrass. His myspace is www.myspace.com/wtfts
I found him on an online car racing forum, he drives a pimped out camero. Here's some comments he made on another forum...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9378026

6/03/08
Quit my job today!!!
Well its official. I quit Don Reid Ford today. My last day isnt until the 17th but I already feel so much better. Im going to Muscle Cars and Handlebars over on Orange and Landstreet.

and then on this date

7/13/08

Dante

He's MOVING, but doesn't know yet where he is going! I bet you he's one of the same characters LP & LE are trailing that where in town and now are not in town...

Funny that he never got back to LE after they left him a note on his door. Wonder if there is a connection about the date he is now leaving his new job????

When I was googling "caseyomarie", I found this:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1643/sn1es5.png
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jun 21, 2008 08:28:31 GMT.

The same website mentions someone no longer being at a Don Reid Ford:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7039/sn2ex3.png
Current as of 8/27/08

Hm...the owner of the website has "Dante" friended on Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/scottnemiro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads