Casey Anthony reveals plans for movie about her life

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Jolynna, Jun 1, 2019.

1. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

Can George sue Casey for defamation if she blatantly accuses him since this is "HER" story of what happened?

heidisams, katydid23 and RANCH like this.
  2. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

This is all made up crap.

Why would Roy Kronk tell her to do anything and why would she feel compelled to follow any of his instructions if he did?

She carried on drinking and partying after Caylee disappeared not after Kronk found her remains.

I still think she's pointing to George. JMO

heidisams, watcher9 and katydid23 like this.
  3. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

If she never uses his name and only call's him "the man" he would have a hard time proving she is talking about him.

There is zero evidence showing that George found Caylee dead in the pool or that anyone found her "wet as if she had drowned."

This is just a continuation of Jose Baez's fantasy that the jury used to acquit Casey of murder. JMO

coco puff and heidisams like this.
  4. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Sounds like Casey will be using Caylees Death to make a Sex Scene movie for her Income

Casey Anthony is Making a "Racy and Explicit" Movie About Her Life: 'She's Going to Tell Everything'

Casey recently disclosed she was planning to make a racy movie based on her life. The film, tentatively called As I Was Told, will allegedly contain her explanation of how Caylee died.

The movie will include several racy parts, Anthony tells the Daily Mail. Anthony acknowledges that she has been with several men, and that there will be a scene that will depict how she became pregnant.

Casey Anthony is Making a "Racy and Explicit" Movie About Her Life: 'She's Going to Tell Everything'

byo likes this.
  5. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Yuck!

coco puff, Intrigued25 and byo like this.
  6. heidisams

heidisams Member

No book deals, no major media interviews, no huge pay day has worked out for her like she counted on, so now she's resorting to some low budget film that will fail miserably just like everything else she's done for one reason only: no one believes the girl.... No story she can conjure up makes any sense whatsoever... She fooled 12 people, and possibly a couple more, but that's about it...The evidence tells the real story, not the 500+ different versions fca has tried to sell us over the years.... This is just more of fca being typical fca... a liar who belongs in prison for killing Caylee...

So, you go make your dumb movie girl... No one believes you.

All jmo.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    gramcracker, byo, iluvmua and 2 others like this.
  7. coco puff

coco puff Active Member

I will never get over Caylee's murder. I continue to despise that evil thing masquerading as her mother.

8. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

All I can say is that I already know FAR more about this waste of human flesh than I EVER wanted to know in the first place.

ColdDayIn, gramcracker, byo and 2 others like this.
  9. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

They could, but they won't. I'll be shocked to my core if either Cindy or George ever stands up to her. They'll probably both die rationalizing Casey's behavior and groveling at her feet for a shred of attention and then if they make it to the same afterlife as Caylee, they can stand in front of their granddaughter and hang their heads in shame.

To answer someone else's question, Roy Kronk's lawsuit was recently thrown out. Which is probably why she's making a movie, if it's even true that she's making one.

watcher9 likes this.