Casey Anthony Seen at Anti Trump Protest

The felon looks the same but older, not wiser. She planned to be photographed....might have gotten paid for it, IMO.

The more I think about it, the more I believe this was for publicity and to paint herself as this caring activist. Change her image and all that.

The more I think about it, the more I believe this was for publicity and to paint herself as this caring activist. Change her image and all that.

Ha!
That would be newsworthy, wouldn't it?

As if anyone familiar with her at all could believe she is capable of caring about anyone other than herself. HA!

Casey, Casey, CASEY!!

Casey knew there would be news cameras there. She doesn't care about politics one way or the other. She just cares about the attention she could get by possibly getting on camera and back in the news.

How dare her. She has no right to protest anything, much less the President of the United States. She should be in prison for life. Screw the child murdering biotch !

I hate seeing her smiling, she doesn't deserve to be happy.

Who are these people just seemingly having a casual conversation w her? How can anyone just pretend or not care that she killed her kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are these people just seemingly having a casual conversation w her? How can anyone just pretend or not care that she killed her kid?

Probably people with Cheyneys firm

Casey knew there would be news cameras there. She doesn't care about politics one way or the other. She just cares about the attention she could get by possibly getting on camera and back in the news.

Exactly, the child killer cares nothing except for herself. Trying desperately to get herself in the limelight. To try and paint her self as an "activist".... Ha!!! What a joke.

They don't care, they're paid to protest against Trump. They don't have a job, or they wouldn't even have the time to be there. No doubt they're all on the government dole... aka the Extremists. They're disgusting and have no meters, they have no sense of reality. They don't even know what they're doing or have no idea why they're doing it. They're like robots and have no morals or values, much less any respect for the President of the United States of America. What a tragedy.

This is really unbelievable and the fact she is walking free is still a huge miscarriage of justice and always will be.

This is really unbelievable and the fact she is walking free is still a huge miscarriage of justice and always will be.

She killed her baby girl, dumped her in the woods like she was a bag of trash. Yet she's allowed to walk free among us. It's a tragedy beyond words. :tears:

They don't care, they're paid to protest against Trump. They don't have a job, or they wouldn't even have the time to be there. No doubt they're all on the government dole... aka the Extremists. They're disgusting and have no meters, they have no sense of reality. They don't even know what they're doing or have no idea why they're doing it. They're like robots and have no morals or values, much less any respect for the President of the United States of America. What a tragedy.

Provide links to prove this.

That's not true at all

Provide links to prove this.

It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself. :) :moo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-james-okeefe-sting/?utm_term=.8e80957d3346

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-rep...ying-protesters-incite-violence-trump-rallies

ya know what, nevermind.

Yeah, I agree with you there, to nevermind is a good idea. They say to stay away from politics and religion, must be a good reason for it. Unsubscribing from this thread because it's dead in the water anyway. I just pray that Casey Anthony really does go away to jail one of these days, and stays there til she rots. :seeya:

Yeah, I agree with you there, to nevermind is a good idea. They say to stay away from politics and religion, must be a good reason for it. Unsubscribing from this thread because it's dead in the water anyway. I just pray that Casey Anthony really does go away to jail one of these days, and stays there til she rots. :seeya:
Yeah, unfortunately this was bound to veer off topic but the point is whatever, whoever she is protesting against is hypocrisy at its finest. She shouldn't even in the general public let alone protesting against any cause when she clearly has no morals of her own.

To know that a person is capable of such evil, & worse to know that she is free, is not only sickening, but scary. I'm not all that surprised that she would appear in a public place with cameras everywhere.

lmao....she's protesting Trump...oh my gosh how rich! If she had a job and responsibilities, she'd be elsewhere; hence, the irony.

Guess she was stirred by Madonna's moving comments. Casey, you're no Madonna. Moving on...

It has been all over talk radio, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc., etc., though I haven't heard anything recently. I think they've becom immune to it so have started more or less ignoring it. And here are a couple of links though I believe this was before the election. Leopards don't change their spots, which is why after the election the people protesting are still doing it. It's for no purpose other than to disrupt and cause chaos.... just deductive reasoning here because these protests otherwise accomplish absolutely nothing of value to anyone. Of course I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sites such as Snopes, et al, that will deny any of this. Just like the fake news media claims it's all fake news, lol.

Hey, we all have a choice what to believe, and a right to our opinions. I'm not saying they're all paid, but the instigators are, the people behind it are, IMO. And maybe a few others such as Casey Anthony, I can't imagine her doing anything for a cause unless there's something in it for herself. :) :moo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-james-okeefe-sting/?utm_term=.8e80957d3346

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/video-rep...ying-protesters-incite-violence-trump-rallies

The first sentence explains it all. It's not true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail