Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Reality Orlando, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Well Done 99

Well Done 99 New Member

LOL Would it last that long? One or both of them would surely be torn to shreds within a couple of minutes.

2. DairyGirl

DairyGirl Well-Known Member

The time to make the big money was right after the verdict, like her parents. Unfortunately for her, that was also the time that people were the angriest. Her only option was to wait until people's emotions had cooled down, but of course the longer she waits the more her price goes down.
    I have news for you, you (self censored), I will never forget Caylee! No one will! She will be remembered long after your (self censored) is behind the counter at Burger King asking "You want fries with that?" If you are lucky enough to be able to get a job at all.

3. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

I think its all baloney.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0077313/ - Scott Sternberg Productions

Not many projects over the past three years

http://natpemarket.com/natpemarket/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=479

Lookie here - perhaps the link to JB...

In 1998, Sternberg founded Spanglish Entertainment to produce Spanish language television series for Telemundo and Univision. Spanglish produced Buscando Pareja (The Dating Game), Los Recien Casados (The Newlywed Game) and the sitcom hits Solo en America (One Day At A Time) and the original comedy Los Beltran.

Also from the article...In addition Sternberg launched Seduce a Celeb, the first full-length interactive reality dating show for the web at GoFish.com.

Well, maybe he can get OCA a date...

4. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

You know... the more I think about it... I would actually watch an interview with Casey Anthony if she was locked in a room with Nancy Grace for two hours... LIVE! No commercials! No interruptions! No security! Just Nancy and Casey!

Bring. It. On.

5. LolaMoon08

So maybe that is why Casey was rumored to have started taking online Spanish classes? She needs to know Spanish for her Telemundo interview :floorlaugh:

6. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Looking at his experience with web shows makes me curious. I wonder if he plans to try and produce the show and then put it on the net. Maybe he figures he can get something going for it somehow that way.

7. noonie

noonie New Member

totally agree, All Balogny indeed. It is more than likely a frigment of Tot Mom's imagination with too much time on her hands. She Murdered her daughter and slapped duck tape on poor Caylee's mouth and threw her away in a swamp!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she really still think she is special???????????????? Does she really think anybody wants to hear her lie and say she drowned in their pool????? What planet do they all live on??????? JMO . She is too much of a guilt ridden coward anyway. She is probably really skeered!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. LolaMoon08

You know, if they're going to try and go the Telemundo route... maybe it is time to remind them that Casey Anthony accused a Latin American woman of kidnapping Caylee. Not only was she Puerto Rican, but she was Black too. Remember? Maybe BET would like to be reminded too?

9. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

:clap::clap::clap:

10. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

I think that OCA is a cash and carry type of gal. She and "her people" need their money up front, and it appears that nobody is buying what they are selling.

Lifetime is producing a book based upon Jeff Ashton's book, and CA & GA already cashed in when they went on Dr Phil. IMO, this case has ecliped OCA, and she is no longer wanted.

11. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Someone should inform this Scott person that should he succeed in securing an interview Casey will wear a disguise and plead the 5th.

12. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Great posts everyone :great:.
    Is that KARMA I hear knocking and ringing that door bell. Oh how I hope so.
    :rocker: ROCK ON KARMA :rocker:

13. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

Saw the production about Casey Anthony, "How did we get here?" on Biography channel last night. I do hope there was no compensation to the Anthony's for the show.

14. beach

beach Verified Expert

I love thinking about how angry this must be making her! lol I can only imagine how PO'd she is that no network is willing to risk the backlash. I'm sure Baez promised her she would make big $$$ and be able to live in luxury while doing what she does best - NOTHING. Now she is probably ticked off to the max at him too. She must be seething because no one will give her the attention she craves! The lack of attention must be driving her insane. So much so, I am betting she gives an interview for free before all is said and done. She probably thinks she can lie and still convince people. HA!

George & Cindy sure didn't win any points with her by landing Dr. Phil's exclusive season premiere. Oh, the irony.

I'm not ashamed to say I get a lot of satisfaction when I think about how furious she must be.

The Pinellas 12 might have freed her for the Orange County jail, but she is still a prisoner in every sense of the word. The public loathes her and she will never know freedom like the rest of us. I don't think that is ever going to change. The world grew to love Caylee and they will not forget who her mother is, what she did and what she got away with. The public will make her pay, just like they did OJ Simpson.

15. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Who's Time magazine's Person of the Year? The "Protestor"? I'd consider the public's outrage at anything Anthony would fit right in with that category. Bravo!

16. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

I think the only source for this interview would be Steve Hirsch from Vivid Entertainment. Ya know the same company that produced Kim Kardashian's sex tape. I can't think of anyone else who would produce such trash.

MOO

Melanie

17. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I just tried to get on his website but got a virus warning on my PC.
    Beware...

18. LonelyPoet

LonelyPoet Active Member

If this actually came to pass I would boycott any news station that aired it. We are a Nielson family, not that losing one household would hurt, but still.

That she-witch doesn't need to make one PENNY off her child. Even if she passes a penny on a sidewalk and picks it up ... I hope it's tails and bad luck plagues her every step.

19. Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Dewey2Me1MoThyme Have clue will sleuth!

I won't even give him that satisfaction. If people visit his site, it will show interest in the FCA program he has planned. The boycott should start with him IMHO!

20. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

That brought a tear time my eye,I don't see how an interview her would be productive she would be denying what we know she did.

Stoning this piece of trash to death would be too good for her,I know that's harsh but she infuriates me so much,u murder ur daughter and make $$$s whatever.

I certainly wouldn't be tuning into anything that featured CA that she profited from.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk