Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies (Peacock Documentary) Discussion

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I have a subscription because my mom with early onset Alzheimer's likes to watch Downton Abbey and its the only streaming service that has the episodes on it. Anyways I decided to check out the documentary. I might be the only one here but is anyone else watching? I just started episode 1. It's so weird seeing her.

I have a subscription because my mom with early onset Alzheimer's likes to watch Downton Abbey and its the only streaming service that has the episodes on it. Anyways I decided to check out the documentary. I might be the only one here but is anyone else watching? I just started episode 1. It's so weird seeing her.
Im here ... watching it now. She still has the over exaggerated facial expressions and I love the police officer in the first few minutes. Sorry if anyone has different opinion than mine. I agree it is weird seeing her.

I don’t want to give it ratings but I also want to watch.. will wait until my duties for the day are done to sit and watch. I read some of what she said on people.com and I gotta say I’m disgusted. I still stand firm on she killed her and placed blame on George.

I actually came here to see how many people have started watching. I know a lot of people said they would never support a tv series or documentary if she specific received payment for appearing in. Do you know if she got paid for this? I'm assuming she did.

I actually came here to see how many people have started watching. I know a lot of people said they would never support a tv series or documentary if she specific received payment for appearing in. Do you know if she got paid for this? I'm assuming she did.
I found it on YouTube… that way she doesn’t get views.

“I’m being bullied for her being gone”..

Noooooo you lying baby murderer!!!! You’re being bullied because you KILLED YOUR BABY AND THREW HER AWAY LIKE GARBAGE!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I finally figured out the WHY, y’all. It wasn’t because she wanted her Bella vita life. Or that she didn’t want to be a mom anymore because guess what.. she wasn’t a mom. And she was able to go party all she wanted. Why? Because George and Cindy were Caylee’s true parents. They provided her everything she could ever want or need. George and Cindy loved Caylee more than they loved Casey. From the moment little one was born, Casey was shoved to the side. Didn’t we hear that Cindy threatened many times to take away Casey’s parental rights? Even on one 911 call she told Casey they’d go to court. She killed Caylee to get back at her parents. She was jealous Caylee had the love she craved from G and C. What would hurt her parents the most? Caylee being gone where they couldn’t have her. She thought she’d get away with it until the car incident. George loved Caylee more than life itself.. hence when he tried to kill himself in that motel. She was and still is a selfish who only cares about what benefits her. She has no remorse. She doesn’t miss that little girl. She’s sad and crying because she will always be known as a baby killer who threw her dad under the bus.

I don't get how you guys can stomach it. I don't want to look at her face or hear her stupid voice ever again. I'd rather just read a summary of what she said secondhand and even that makes me angry.

Hopefully she goes away again after this. For good this time.

I’ve started watching it. What if, though, her father had something to do with Kaylee‘s death. What if he killed her while sexually abusing her and then he came up with the entire, “she drowned “. It’s obvious that he is a pathological liar, and in shock or grief and seeing her child dead in her fathers arms, she just couldn’t piece everything together right away. Maybe this is the reasonable doubt the jury saw?

I finally figured out the WHY, y’all. It wasn’t because she wanted her Bella vita life. Or that she didn’t want to be a mom anymore because guess what.. she wasn’t a mom. And she was able to go party all she wanted. Why? Because George and Cindy were Caylee’s true parents. They provided her everything she could ever want or need. George and Cindy loved Caylee more than they loved Casey. From the moment little one was born, Casey was shoved to the side. Didn’t we hear that Cindy threatened many times to take away Casey’s parental rights? Even on one 911 call she told Casey they’d go to court. She killed Caylee to get back at her parents. She was jealous Caylee had the love she craved from G and C. What would hurt her parents the most? Caylee being gone where they couldn’t have her. She thought she’d get away with it until the car incident. George loved Caylee more than life itself.. hence when he tried to kill himself in that motel. She was and still is a selfish who only cares about what benefits her. She has no remorse. She doesn’t miss that little girl. She’s sad and crying because she will always be known as a baby killer who threw her dad under the bus.

I like your analysis - it makes sense. She is vile- I wouldn't watch one minute of anything she appears on- I cannot stand to look at or listen to her for one split second

I like your analysis - it makes sense. She is vile- I wouldn't watch one minute of anything she appears on- I cannot stand to look at or listen to her for one split second
I gave up during the first episode. She makes my blood boil. To this day she still hates George so much to put the blame on him. Sorry princess, but we all know you’re the baby killer. She didn’t drown. He had nothing to do with it. I honestly think she smothered her with a pillow. And since it took so long to find her tiny remains, Casey got lucky.

I’ve started watching it. What if, though, her father had something to do with Kaylee‘s death. What if he killed her while sexually abusing her and then he came up with the entire, “she drowned “. It’s obvious that he is a pathological liar, and in shock or grief and seeing her child dead in her fathers arms, she just couldn’t piece everything together right away. Maybe this is the reasonable doubt the jury saw?
Oh for the love of God.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam