Casey Anthony's Written Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping up

There is always truth in lies.

I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
True statement to the point that Casey knows a Jeff Hopkins.

I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.
True statement, she probably never did check on the status or well-being of Caylee. Out of sight, out of mind.

I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back
True statement, but based on the first call to Casey parents from jail, she used the same words after writing this statement to LE on July 16th. It matters to Casey parents but not to Casey. Casey's words during that phone call "all everyone is worried about is Caylee.

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments
At some point prior to Caylee gone missing, more than likely Casey took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartment Complex.

After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home.
In the above statement, I am taking out Zenaida and putting in Cindy and George based on the back to back phone calls to Casey's parents on June 16th.

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and with the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.
Again removing Zenaida, and add in Cindy and George phone calls on June 16th

Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.
There is something in this statement, just can't pinpoint if Casey is thinking she can't ask her parents .... not sure.

Thanks. Very good post.

Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or is she is ever going to bring her home. (possible true statement)

This stands out to me - that Caylee is no longer in Orlando.

Could be misdirection as another poster mentioned - she really is in Orlando but wants LE to look elsewhere.

or

Casey slipped up and is telling us that Caylee is not in Orlando. Casey mentions Jacksonville a couple of times - she told Cindy she was there. I hope LE has learned via cell phone records or receipts if she had travelled to Jacksonville . If she is familiar with Jacksonville at all she may have travelled there and taken Caylee to someplace familiar there.

Bumping up

There is always truth in lies.

I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
True statement to the point that Casey knows a Jeff Hopkins.

I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.
True statement, she probably never did check on the status or well-being of Caylee. Out of sight, out of mind.

I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back
True statement, but based on the first call to Casey parents from jail, she used the same words after writing this statement to LE on July 16th. It matters to Casey parents but not to Casey. Casey's words during that phone call "all everyone is worried about is Caylee.

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments
At some point prior to Caylee gone missing, more than likely Casey took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartment Complex.

After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home.
In the above statement, I am taking out Zenaida and putting in Cindy and George based on the back to back phone calls to Casey's parents on June 16th.

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and with the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.
Again removing Zenaida, and add in Cindy and George phone calls on June 16th

Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.
There is something in this statement, just can't pinpoint if Casey is thinking she can't ask her parents .... not sure.

"On Monday, July 9th, 2008, (lie or mistake, the day was June 16th) between 9 am and 1 pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd." Truth ?? ...between 9 am and 1 pm,...(or "while Tony was at school")

I have always felt that something happened to Caylee between 9am and 1pm on the 16th. My reason is, as you state: There is usually some grain of truth in lies people tell. To me, the time she gave is odd and I believe it is because Caylee died within this time. Otherwise, I think she would have just said, "I dropped Caylee off at (insert specific time). Is it the truth within her lie that something happened to Caylee while TonE was at school on that day? It is for this reason, along with the manner in which he told the story, that I have never believed George's statement that he saw her leave at 12:50 on the 16th. I posted this weeks ago but I think I just confused everybody. I hope it's more understandable within the "truth within a lie" context. In my mind, the 9-1 time frame she gave is very telling. Need to know where she was at that time and where were Cindy and George. This would give a very narrow time frame in which to go on.

"On Thursday, July 15, 2008 around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through after 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. "

I wonder if she moved the body on the 15th around 12pm .. or if this is just another way to confuse LE.

<<I have been and still am afraid of what has , or may happen to Caylee>>

I think this sentence alone says alot.

Yes. It tells me she needs a remedial writing skills course because she didn't learn anything in HS. :rolleyes:

I am telling ya'll, this is a dumb-azz woman.

"On Thursday, July 15, 2008 around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through after 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. "

I wonder if she moved the body on the 15th around 12pm .. or if this is just another way to confuse LE.
I think she felt that by saying this, LE would actually believe the nanny had Caylee and that as of that day she was alive and well.

I've always believed that her description of the July 15th conversation with Caylee was a real description of the last time she talked to her daughter BY PHONE which likely occured on JUNE 15th when CA called her (KC) from her visit to Mt. Dora and probably put Caylee on the phone...CA of course, still hasn't "clued into" this smack in the face disclosure!

MOO

Thank you for bumping this one. I have been going back and slowly re-reading the old threads as they are even more interesting now than they were then.

Grace

Yes. It tells me she needs a remedial writing skills course because she didn't learn anything in HS. :rolleyes:

Dots - I always enjoy reading your posts and I must say that I totally agree with you on this!

Agree 1000 times over. I have seen so many posts where folks say how smart she was or how bright and to me she is about as bright as a burned out light bulb.:rolleyes:

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny&#8217;s apartment. Translation: I can not subtract or add. Today is the 15th, I have counted the days to 31 so that would be, yeah - June 9. Somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't recall, I dropped off my daughter to her imaginary babysitter who lives in a vacant apartment so I could go to my pretend job.

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005. Translation. Caylee will be 3 on August 9th. (Safe to assume she is not talking about August 2 years from now or 2019. Stupid! I suppose she repeats this because it is true and counts as 2 true statements so she can say, "I didn't lie about everything. I told the truth more than once." whine)

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder. Translation: I don't need to give you much detail here, you aren't going to find her.

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Translation: At least that is what Dad said she was wearing on the 16th the last time he saw us together and although he saw us on the 16th, she disappeared on the 9th. "That is my story and I am sticking with it, because it is the truth."

On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9AM and 1PM, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments, located on Conway Road. See, told ya'. It was somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't remember June 9th that well and although the surveillance cameras don't show me there, I came in a backwards sort of way, so they didn't capture me there.Caylee&#8217;s nanny Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. The phantom nanny appears when I have to drug Caylee and lock her in the trunk so I can make a booty call.

Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot, 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes.Did I forget to mention that she is half black and half hispanic? Do you think that would help?

Zenaida&#8217;s birthday is in September.What does one buy for a Virgo phantom? I know her birth month, but not her phone number.

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas. JMH, oh yeah, I just ran into him a couple of days ago, let's use him and his imaginary son, Zach. Did I tell you I met ZFG right after I got pregnant, I mean grew a big tumor?

On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaid&#8217;s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios, Orlando.How many times do I have to tell you it was June 9th, it is listed above and here it is again. Geesh! Why can't you believe me, I am giving you resources here. So after I did whatever I did, whenever it was, I proceeded to head, oh heck, I went to my job which I don't have. I was, however, at a place where I USED to work, so it isn't all a lie./COLOR]

I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June 2004. I left work around 5:00 PM, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter. Ok, so I haven't worked for Universal for over 2 years, but I hung out there until 5 to pretend like I was working and then I went back to the vacant apartment, I don't know why the video does not show me there, to get Caylee.

However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. Was my face red! When I got there, I realized that there was no one named Zanny that lived in the vacant apartment and Caylee was no where to be seen and even the roomates evaporated. I made a huge mistake. Huge. I had made everything up and lost my kid too!

I have briefly met Raquel Farrel, and Jennifer Rasa, on various occasions. Raquel, the waitress at TGIF's, you know her. She waited on me once when I was there with some friends. Jennifer, she has a MySpace acct., we are bff.

After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home, I waited outside of the apartment.I called ZFG anyway. I was like "when are you coming home?" but they didn't say because I have no number for ZFG, so I sat in my car and smoked a doobie.

I had called Zenaida earlier that morning prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon her phone was no longer in service. I called ZFG 3 times that day and she never answered because I never had a number for her and althouhg I may have dropped her off at 9, 10, 11 - heck I can't remember, it was for the afternoon, so I could pretend to go to work. Then the number I didn't have, also didn't have service. It was really a f'd up day!

Two hours passed and around 7:00 PM, I left the apartment and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee&#8217;s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. So, I sat there in the car, loaded, waiting for TONY to finish up with his lab, listening to hip-hop until I could go to Blockbuster with him for 8. And ZFG always went to Blockbuster with Caylee. Did I tell you Caylee likes JBP? Just thought I would throw that in.

I spent the rest of that evening pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt &#8220;at home&#8221;, my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro&#8217;s apartment. Translation: He didn't know beans, so he still believed me and I went there to party and not have to listen to my parents' cr*p over me not knowing where the heck I left Caylee. I may have been laying on the sofa watching movies and making out with TONY!, but in my heart, I was pacing and worrying. What do you mean I was with RM this night! I was not! I broke up with him like on the 10th or something!

For the past four weeks since Caylee&#8217;s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony&#8217;s apartment in Sutton Place. Except when he was out of town and I went to stay with RM and AH, other than that, I mooched right into someone else's life.

I have spent everyday since June 9, 2008 looking for my daughter.Not physically, but I have kept my eye out for her, in case I see her somewhere. I had to buy sunglasses so I could look all day without hurting my eyes.

I have lied and stolen money from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter. Last time I lost her I stole $4,400 from mom and dad trying to find her and told then some mugger hit me on the head and took the money from me. When she is lost, I steal and lie and am proud of it.

I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee.I didn't want to go to death row, so I laid low and tried to avoid all contact with anyone that knew me well. I wondered all the time how she was doing in the swamp bag, I still do - really.

I have been and still am afraid of what has , or may happen to Caylee. I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida.Just cause the cat is out of the bag and I can't really put my finger on my daughter, it still bothers me to think that her bones are being scattered by animals in the swamp because that is what good mothers do. Zanny has not appeared again, except she calls me on my lost phone. If we could only find it, we could get her number! She called me once, we chatted briefly.

Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.Zanny never shuts up, it's all about her, her, her, I can't get a word in edgewise. Chatter, chatter and I forget to ask, "hey where is Caylee"? It just slips my mind.

Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, any place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have just done what I normally do, stay away from home all day pretending to be in Tampa at a convention for work.

I have gone out, and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. (true statements)

I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.I told about this guy, but he is all the way in Jacksonville, you'll never find him. When I ask him about Zanny, he says"WTF are you talking about?",so calling him is a waste - a huge waste.

On Thursday, July 15, 2008 around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I&#8217;m afraid of what Caylee is going through after 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. I talked to Caylee yesterday in my heart and I swear I heard her voice! I keep getting images of what a body looks like after over 4 weeks, or 31 days whichever is greater. I know it is important to get Caylee back. You've said that, my mom said that, my dad said that, my brother Lee even said that, so I know how important it is, for everybody and for me too and for Caylee.l

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and with the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.I haven't gone back to where I left her. Are you kidding me? There are snakes in there everytime I try!

Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or is she is ever going to bring her home. This phantom has never once told me, wait did I tell you Caylee is definitely not in Orlando? Well, she's not here so don't bother to look for her in Orlando. So I don't know why she took her AWAY from here, but she did and won't tell me when she is coming back, but she is. You guys just have to be patient.

Dots - I always enjoy reading your posts and I must say that I totally agree with you on this!

I think it would be flattering to call her a sociopath. They have, so I have been told, very good reality contact. In fact better than most, it is what allows them to control situations and manipulate people. She told such stupid lies. Everyone could be verified as a lie. This is a very dumb 22 year old who is going on 13.

Casey's statement:

"Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005."

The statement is actually a lie. Casey knew that Caylee was deceased and would never turn three. I think her wording would have sent up a red flag with statement analyzers.

Agree 1000 times over. I have seen so many posts where folks say how smart she was or how bright and to me she is about as bright as a burned out light bulb.:rolleyes:

Caylee is smart in that scary teenager way in that she thinks she is more intelligent than everyone else.

I have one of those creatures that I gave birth to about 16 years ago. He's basically a good kid but I have caught him trying to pull the wool over my eyes and he seems to be realizing that I've been there and done that because I call him out on his little white lies.

I don't think the As ever put Casey in her place when she pulled these juvenile stunts and therefore fed her fantasy that she knows more than everyone else.

She was conditioned to lie about everything- her pregnancy, the paternity of her baby, her jobs, her babysitters, the amount of money she had, the state of her parent's health and marriage, and even lied to the men who cared about her.

(Snipped, with respect) From DotsEyes:

After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home, I waited outside of the apartment.I called ZFG anyway. I was like "when are you coming home?" but they didn't say because I have no number for ZFG, so I sat in my car and smoked a doobie.

OMg, I can't stop laughing at this... (There's not much to laugh about in this case, so I needed some relief.) Thanks.

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment. Translation: I can not subtract or add. Today is the 15th, I have counted the days to 31 so that would be, yeah - June 9. Somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't recall, I dropped off my daughter to her imaginary babysitter who lives in a vacant apartment so I could go to my pretend job.

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005. Translation. Caylee will be 3 on August 9th. (Safe to assume she is not talking about August 2 years from now or 2019. Stupid! I suppose she repeats this because it is true and counts as 2 true statements so she can say, "I didn't lie about everything. I told the truth more than once." whine)

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder. Translation: I don't need to give you much detail here, you aren't going to find her.

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Translation: At least that is what Dad said she was wearing on the 16th the last time he saw us together and although he saw us on the 16th, she disappeared on the 9th. "That is my story and I am sticking with it, because it is the truth."

On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9AM and 1PM, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass Apartments, located on Conway Road. See, told ya'. It was somewhere between 9 and 1, I just can't remember June 9th that well and although the surveillance cameras don't show me there, I came in a backwards sort of way, so they didn't capture me there.Caylee’s nanny Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. The phantom nanny appears when I have to drug Caylee and lock her in the trunk so I can make a booty call.

Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot, 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes.Did I forget to mention that she is half black and half hispanic? Do you think that would help?

Zenaida’s birthday is in September.What does one buy for a Virgo phantom? I know her birth month, but not her phone number.

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas. JMH, oh yeah, I just ran into him a couple of days ago, let's use him and his imaginary son, Zach. Did I tell you I met ZFG right after I got pregnant, I mean grew a big tumor?

On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaid’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios, Orlando.How many times do I have to tell you it was June 9th, it is listed above and here it is again. Geesh! Why can't you believe me, I am giving you resources here. So after I did whatever I did, whenever it was, I proceeded to head, oh heck, I went to my job which I don't have. I was, however, at a place where I USED to work, so it isn't all a lie./COLOR]

I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June 2004. I left work around 5:00 PM, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter. Ok, so I haven't worked for Universal for over 2 years, but I hung out there until 5 to pretend like I was working and then I went back to the vacant apartment, I don't know why the video does not show me there, to get Caylee.

However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. Was my face red! When I got there, I realized that there was no one named Zanny that lived in the vacant apartment and Caylee was no where to be seen and even the roomates evaporated. I made a huge mistake. Huge. I had made everything up and lost my kid too!

I have briefly met Raquel Farrel, and Jennifer Rasa, on various occasions. Raquel, the waitress at TGIF's, you know her. She waited on me once when I was there with some friends. Jennifer, she has a MySpace acct., we are bff.

I had called Zenaida earlier that morning prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon her phone was no longer in service. I called ZFG 3 times that day and she never answered because I never had a number for her and althouhg I may have dropped her off at 9, 10, 11 - heck I can't remember, it was for the afternoon, so I could pretend to go to work. Then the number I didn't have, also didn't have service. It was really a f'd up day!

Two hours passed and around 7:00 PM, I left the apartment and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. So, I sat there in the car, loaded, waiting for TONY to finish up with his lab, listening to hip-hop until I could go to Blockbuster with him for 8. And ZFG always went to Blockbuster with Caylee. Did I tell you Caylee likes JBP? Just thought I would throw that in.

I spent the rest of that evening pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt “at home”, my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment. Translation: He didn't know beans, so he still believed me and I went there to party and not have to listen to my parents' cr*p over me not knowing where the heck I left Caylee. I may have been laying on the sofa watching movies and making out with TONY!, but in my heart, I was pacing and worrying. What do you mean I was with RM this night! I was not! I broke up with him like on the 10th or something!

For the past four weeks since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment in Sutton Place. Except when he was out of town and I went to stay with RM and AH, other than that, I mooched right into someone else's life.

I have spent everyday since June 9, 2008 looking for my daughter.Not physically, but I have kept my eye out for her, in case I see her somewhere. I had to buy sunglasses so I could look all day without hurting my eyes.

I have lied and stolen money from friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter. Last time I lost her I stole $4,400 from mom and dad trying to find her and told then some mugger hit me on the head and took the money from me. When she is lost, I steal and lie and am proud of it.

I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee.I didn't want to go to death row, so I laid low and tried to avoid all contact with anyone that knew me well. I wondered all the time how she was doing in the swamp bag, I still do - really.

I have been and still am afraid of what has , or may happen to Caylee. I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida.Just cause the cat is out of the bag and I can't really put my finger on my daughter, it still bothers me to think that her bones are being scattered by animals in the swamp because that is what good mothers do. Zanny has not appeared again, except she calls me on my lost phone. If we could only find it, we could get her number! She called me once, we chatted briefly.

Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her.Zanny never shuts up, it's all about her, her, her, I can't get a word in edgewise. Chatter, chatter and I forget to ask, "hey where is Caylee"? It just slips my mind.

Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, any place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have just done what I normally do, stay away from home all day pretending to be in Tampa at a convention for work.

I have gone out, and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar, or restaurant. (true statements)

I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.I told about this guy, but he is all the way in Jacksonville, you'll never find him. When I ask him about Zanny, he says"WTF are you talking about?",so calling him is a waste - a huge waste.

On Thursday, July 15, 2008 around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through after 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. I talked to Caylee yesterday in my heart and I swear I heard her voice! I keep getting images of what a body looks like after over 4 weeks, or 31 days whichever is greater. I know it is important to get Caylee back. You've said that, my mom said that, my dad said that, my brother Lee even said that, so I know how important it is, for everybody and for me too and for Caylee.l

With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and with the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008, I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter.I haven't gone back to where I left her. Are you kidding me? There are snakes in there everytime I try!

Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando, or is she is ever going to bring her home. This phantom has never once told me, wait did I tell you Caylee is definitely not in Orlando? Well, she's not here so don't bother to look for her in Orlando. So I don't know why she took her AWAY from here, but she did and won't tell me when she is coming back, but she is. You guys just have to be patient.

Man Dot, you have the Casey speak down to an art form! Great translation! :clap:

OMFG! this made me laugh right out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member