Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mombomb, Jul 15, 2011.

1. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

To add, Morgan said in the video at the link that I posted up thread that he was the one who told her she could "push back" with a suit. Had the circumstances in this quote happened to you, would you not hire an attorney? Remember, she didn't know CFCA. CFCA named her. Or at least her name.

2. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

I wish I had enough hope to believe as you do. I fully believe that Casey will pay for what she did in the next life. I truly do. But I have absolutely no faith that Casey will ever get any sort of punishment in this life, not even a little. While she's here on Earth she'll have her Bella Vita, and then some.

3. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

What if Casey said Tx-FernandezLady2 had kidnapped Caylee? Would TxLady2 have a case?

4. DesSands

DesSands Author I'd die for you & White Satin

No LG you're ok. I checked my pulse earlier too. But I wondered when KC would surface again. Some said a month, hee hee, how about a few days. Hopefully she's like the 7 yr itch. We only have 4 more yrs. of this. :banghead:

5. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

RBBM: :rocker: Good points ... I totally agree !

:rocker:

6. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

Yup it appears FCA is untouchable and will always be untouchable. She will always get out of her jams. Always.

I would like to think that Casey will meet her final judgment sooner rather than later. But with FCA unbelievable luck she'll live to be 110 and outlive us all. Because that's just the type of luck this woman has, it baffles me to no end.

7. Americka

Americka Inactive

I would never take Casey at her word. She lies every time she breathes.

8. wannabedetective

wannabedetective New Member

Thank you!!! I have been thinking this for the longest time. She's not the victim that she's trying to portray that she is.

9. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

What does this mean exactly?

10. fryhisbutt

fryhisbutt Member

But there is more than this lady having a portion of the name. There is also the connection of Sawgrass apartments. Do you honestly believe that was just a coincidence? Zenaida...Casey just "happened" to name the nanny from Sawgrass apartments Zenaida.... Gonzales

If so Casey must have gone to school at Hogwartz...

IMO

11. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

But you know who's almost more disgusting than FCA at this point? HER DEFENSE LAWYERS. How do they sleep at night? I have to go wash my hands, this makes me feel filthy.

12. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

To think .... the Defense Team and Jury must be so proud! She is malignant but you all know that. I am preaching to the choir.

13. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

ZFG was encouraged by the public to seek relief. She did not come forward on her own because she was hungry to make a dollar. You can find discussion here from years ago that pertains to this.

14. BCV

BCV New Member

Ya figure getting off the hook for murdering an innocent child would be enough, but no... I am disgusted! You're getting out, your lies worked flawlessly... What else do you want! Man o man...seriously?

15. DesSands

Me too, I've been holding my tongue but it gets harder and harder not to say how and what I feel and think. :mad:

16. fryhisbutt

fryhisbutt Member

ITA....

I can't figure out if this jury believed Casey was "somehow" involved why did they not just hang the jury and let it be retried? Let another 12 people listen to the eveidence. No way would I have let her walk and then go on TV and say how sick to our stomaches we were over our decision..REALLY?!! Then obviously you have doubts about your decision!!!

IMO

17. DesSands

JB, CM and the one that looks like she stuck finger in electric socket, with that hairdo and jumping up and down when inebriated. :banghead:

18. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

I still don't understand why federal charges haven't been brought against her. That would certainly shut her up.

19. fryhisbutt

fryhisbutt Member

She was on the Joy Behar show and she cut all her hair off. Total make-over, no more electric socket look.

20. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

It's still early yet!