Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by mombomb, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

yep, yep, yeip...even changed the sultry voice she exhibited at trial. Another piece of work :banghead:

2. costalpilot

costalpilot Active Member

azlawyer said not--- that only CA was interviewed when ica was in jail

3. Whisperer

So it is now 4;00ap Florida time. I assume no judge showed up? It is Friday. Is everyone else as furious as I that the 0800 judge refused to hear the emergency motion?

4. EPfan

EPfan New Member

In TX, you sign at the time of hiring if you are an "At Will" employee. Maybe that is what she was, otherwise she could sue her employer than fired her falsly.
    I persoanly think Zanny will have a hard time proving she is "THE ZANNY". I listened to CA discribe her and one thing she said was she didn't have any Tatoo's and this lady that is suing does. The number is kids was wrong too. Who knows, I gues the Zanny lady can write a book and hope people buy it. From following this case it just seemed to me she was the one that wanted her name in the news.

5. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

Not surprised. They are trying to buy her time. They want her to get the paid IV before she is depo'd. It will eventually all catch up with her.

6. Whisperer

HJLN reporting GA said KCA not welcome. I wonder when CA will sneak off to see her...:waitasec:

That stetement by GA will only make KCA more determined to rid him for "Her" home on Hopespring. KCA is now fully empowered. Thank you Jury....NOT!:banghead:

7. Jenny60123

Jenny60123 Just Us for Caylee Marie

It's too bad that they can't triple the sentence when they find, again, that she's lied and lied and lied and lied.

8. irishbosoxfan

irishbosoxfan Member

He should've kept his mouth shut. Someone needs to send the judge a copy of that video so she can make the appropriate determination.

And if they insist that there's no money.. couldn't that open an investigation into her/their finances and we could see exactly where the $275,000 went as well as if they've received an other money on her behalf?

Actually you'd be wrong. I remember way back when to July/August 08 when ppl were running rampant across Myspace looking for Zenaidas. And they found them. But this Zenaida lived in Orlando. And this Zenaida was from New York. And this Zenaida looked at the apartments at Sawgrass.

Ppl found out where she lived and followed her. Yes followed her. They followed her when she left the house, they followed her to work.They took pictures of her and posted them online. They confronted her demanding that she give Caylee back. They threatened her and her kids lives.

Yes LE questioned and cleared her. But that didn't mean a darn thing to the "Caylee is Alive" crowd. They were relentless. She went public to make it stop.

9. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

Only if she is a "10".

10. DesSands

DesSands Author I'd die for you & White Satin

:praying:

11. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

Good for George.

12. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

Well, according to one of the talking heads on HLNs, one of them spoke to Cheney Mason and he said that his office has been recieving LOTS of checks for Casey.
    When pressed to the amount, he said checks, amounting into the thousands, and that he would be cashing them and turning them over to her when she is released.
    Individual checks for $1,000 actually.
    She's not walking out of the Orange County jail a pauper by any means.

13. irishbosoxfan

irishbosoxfan Member

Read this on another board:

14. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

I am hopeful too that some Federal prosecutors are watching this whole case like a hawk. They have some very big guns with supporting nifty catch all laws that states do not have. Bet ICA income tax returns will be examined with a fine tooth comb. Ditto with her DT. Am also hoping for substantiated multiple witness tampering. A girl can dream a little bit, right.

15. Etiana

Etiana Truth fears nothing but concealment

Oh good grief! :mad: Will the madness ever end?

16. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

and to top it up LDB said Casey was the most documented liar the court has ever seen.

Casey lying to LE(Yuri Melich) is well documented.
    She herself said in the Universal tapes she was lying and had lied to LE

17. USARDOG

USARDOG New Member

No, this is what she thinks, but it is not true. IMO, she will push her "luck" and something will stick to her sooner or later. Just look at OJ...

18. RTC

RTC Active Member

OMG Evil is winning!

19. Pollywog

Pollywog New Member

If that is the case then she lied again when she filed her appeals and said she had no assets/money and the State has to pay for her appeals - right?

20. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

It means I'm tired of watching Casey skate away unscathed from every jam or situation she's encountered in her life, every single one.

I'm tired of watching her defense team enable and assist FCA to financially rape the state of Florida. I'm tired of watching a human being that has contributed to society in no meaningful way spit back in our face.

I will not feel any sympathy for FCA and her defense team when they met their maker and He alone deals with the way they have behaved and what they have done.

Someone should repost the snippet interview with CS by Joy Behar. When Joy Behar asks CS if she would allow FCA to babysit her children or grandchildren CS shutters and stammers. CS knows as well as we all do what a dangerous woman FCA truly is, yet they assisted in helping set a murderer go free.

I don't deny Casey's right to counsel I just think it's morally wrong to trudge the edge and boundaries of what is ethical. JB and team have done many things in this case that weren't considered by many to be ethical. I wouldn't have a problem with their representation if I thought it had been entirely above board from the get go. But that's not what happened. They lied to the jury just as FCA has lied all her life. And their lies snowed 12 very misguided jurors, as a result taxpayers will not only be supporting FCA for all of her life but she will be a danger to any close loved one in the future.

I'm frankly just tired of watching Casey smirk like a Cheshire cat knowing she can't and will never be touched. She is unstoppable and she knows it. And for someone as evil as Casey that's a very dangerous thing to happen, very dangerous.