Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions

I posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28556571/detail.html

Q&A with Cheney Mason

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

Ahhh -- checks. They want to sell her signature on ebay.

Could this be so that she can try and stick to her nonsense if she does any interviews? If she can cast doubt on her lying then she can lie with impunity rather than with a brass neck and a red face?

now they're saying her lawyers want her evaluated again... they already paid someone to say she was 'normal'... now they'll pay someone to say she's 'a psycho and can't work'...so she'll collect disability for the rest of her life... hey... guess it IS a 'beautiful life'....

no according to some here, her attorneys will funnel it to her and the IRS will never look into any of it. I don't believe she is "teflon" as everyone is saying, but who am I? I think it will all work out and in the end WE will be laughing. but then again that's only me.

With a judgment of $68,000 + interest against her, I believe the IRS will be watching every dollar she earns. If someone tries funneling money and dispensing it to her in small amounts in order for her not to be able to fulfill that judgment, they may be facing some legal problems themselves.

MOO

Appeal? The crap continues to build up in the ICA outhouse surrounded by her DT.
Go ahead, ICA, face HHJP in court again and see where that gets you. Actually, ICA should have to show her face in any court to make sure she is aware of these charges, understands them, etc. After all, she is an admitted liar. Make her appear in person, so we know it really is ICA.

now they're saying her lawyers want her evaluated again... they already paid someone to say she was 'normal'... now they'll pay someone to say she's 'a psycho and can't work'...so she'll collect disability for the rest of her life... hey... guess it IS a 'beautiful life'....

Is this true or just rumor? Source please? I'm not gonna get upset about this aspect unless the source is reliable and this is valid. It would be too outrageous. I hope it's just a rumor.

I posted this in another thread. Why are the taxpayers continually funding this woman?

Q&A with Cheney Mason

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

This interview needs to be sent to Judge Perry , the State , IRS and the FBI . Does anyone know how to send it to them . MOO

Q&A with Cheney Mason

I watched CM interview. I wonder if she is getting thousands in checks that CM is turning over to her how can she file indencey (sp) ? He also said that her parents testified against her, is he suggesting they should have lied instead?
Now if I just read this somewhere I would think someone misquoted CM but I heard him say it. If the defense is the only family or friends ICA has I think the whole defense team should keep her at their homes for her safety. I think they should do that for at least a year until everything dies down. If they profit from her case they owe it to her, No doubt about it.
I am so confused at what a defense attorney's role is in justice. I don't mean to insult any defense attorneys but I just don't get it.
What state or country can she go to to flee her problems here? Are there any?

I think this is a very bad move (appealing the lying conviction) on her attorneys' part. Why would they do something that would result in even deeper hate and anger toward her?

I don't want to get banned for saying this, nor am I wishing harm, but if she was at risk before, this just puts that sniper beam right at her head. They must have a plan to get her out of the USA asap. But then, if she's a refugee on another continent, why the need to worry about the civil cases, anyway? All she would have to do is flee the country on Sunday night.

I don't get this at all. Is anyone else as confused as I am?

I think this is a very bad move (appealing the lying conviction) on her attorneys' part. Why would they do something that would result in even deeper hate and anger toward her?

I don't want to get banned for saying this, nor am I wishing harm, but if she was at risk before, this just puts that sniper beam right at her head. They must have a plan to get her out of the USA asap. But then, if she's a refugee on another continent, why the need to worry about the civil cases, anyway? All she would have to do is flee the country on Sunday night.

I don't get this at all. Is anyone else as confused as I am?

is it wrong for me to wish that her plane get hit by lightning and goes down? Then we can sign "Bye, bye Miss American Pie.."

Unless the checks are considered gifts? Gifts aren't taxable unless over a certain amt.

Not an CPA but thought that only ''gifts" between close relatives are exempt up to a certain amount.Maybe The Baez CO will set up a non profit for such things. That would be a real travesty. Nothing would surprise me anymore from that gang though.

Is this true or just rumor? Source please? I'm not gonna get upset about this aspect unless the source is reliable and this is valid. It would be too outrageous. I hope it's just a rumor.

sorry...didn't mean to start rumors... i heard the reevaluation part on HLN today...but i think it was in relation to the civil case...the rest is MY scenario (altho i think it's plausible)... JVM also just had text saying that casey will be changing her name after release... i don't believe she will change her name... she wants the attention... no matter how she gets it...

is it wrong for me to wish that her plane get hit by lightning and goes down? Then we can sign "Bye, bye Miss American Pie.."

If she was the only one on it .I don't want innocent people dying because of her . moo

I think we should all send Casey blank checks, let her fill them out and cash them, and then claim the checks were stolen. If she gets a year on every check, and there's about 1,500 members who read here....:seeya:

sorry...didn't mean to start rumors... i heard the reevaluation part on HLN today...but i think it was in relation to the civil case...the rest is MY scenario (altho i think it's plausible)... JVM also just had text saying that casey will be changing her name after release... i don't believe she will change her name... she wants the attention... no matter how she gets it...

Plus, name of Casey A would make a heck of a lot more money than something like Findme Ifucan'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back