Casey as CEO

[/I]That was the email that CA's brother wrote to CA. He was telling her about all the underhanded things he knew KC had done, i.e. using the stolen check info from her granddad's account to buy a new phone, using CA's credit cards, etc... and CA blamed GA for the money trouble. CA's bro said he knew about GA losing money in the online gambling scam but GA had paid most of that back from a workman's comp settlement years prior, then in payments.

He said "Casey ran up the tab" (seems to infer to CA that this time it was KC so don't blame it on GA). It's in the doc dump.

You are correct, it was an email from CA's brother to CA. However, I have read his email again and I think he is saying KC ran up a large debt that GA had to pay off. CA's brother seems to put his thoughts in order; i.e., he starts off talking about GA throwing his dad through the window. Then he talks about KC stealing the check and buying a stupid phone at AT&T. Then he tells CA what a moron she is for believing the babysitter story. He tells CA that Caylee is dead and that KC killed her in some way or other. ...he goes on to talk about KC's pregnancy and other things. Now this is the part that peaked my interest (I had to retype it because I couldn't find a link to include):

"Casey has buffaloed you and George for a long time. I know about George and the Internet and he paid most of it back from his workers comp check. Casey ran up the tab. Mom knows and told me you idiot. You think what you do is secret? ......George's debt was paid over time in Ohio. I remember the settlement and that was from 1989. You think I am as dumb as you?"

He is talking about two separate debts here. One from 1989 (probably the internet scam or online gambling) and a more recent one where he states "KC ran up the tab". That is the way I am reading it and I could be way off base. JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back