Casey defense team files motion to dismiss case--Could KC walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a visit has already happened, since the family had their attorney announce they WOULD be visiting their daughter no matter what the defense wanted or thought of it.

I guarantee you one thing, and I will eat Leonard Padillas hat if I am wrong, that the state DID record everything exactly as it was found, and that they photographed that despicable duct tape from every conceivable angle that such a horror CAN be photographed from...

Here is one thing that IS a provable fact, not an educated guess: The skull of a child was found with duct tape around her face that extended around her head and into her hair. This child was identified by DNA as having been Caylee Marie Anthony. Her skull and the duct tape were photographed exactly as they were found. Later, the skull with the duct tape attached was taken to the ME's office for an autopsy. To conduct said autopsy, the tape, which was entangled hopelessly in the hair that fell out of the childs skull, had to be removed. Guaranteed this was also meticulously and most scientifically documented. There was no way NOT to rearrange the tape, since it had to be removed from the skull that it was taped onto...the skull of Caylee Marie.:furious:
...can you shoot this post in an email to JB?

Just more circumstantial evidence, perhaps, tying her to the crime? Did we ever hear whether or not they were able to match lot numbers?

If anything, I would say that, yes. More circumstantial evidence, but unless those lot numbers were matched up (and I am not sure that I have seen if they were or not) JB would be a fool not to fight that. For the same reason that I stated the blanket was not something that should have allowed them free rein of the site, that blanket could have belonged to anyone if it was not scientifically proven to be hers.

Imagine that - they want the case dismissed. I bet they wish it would be tossed out. I hope she does not walk free.

If anything, I would say that, yes. More circumstantial evidence, but unless those lot numbers were matched up (and I am not sure that I have seen if they were or not) JB would be a fool not to fight that. For the same reason that I stated the blanket was not something that should have allowed them free rein of the site, that blanket could have belonged to anyone if it was not scientifically proven to be hers.
No...the blanket may sure have helped them get the sw for the house...but I'm still confused...didn't they have the right to have full rein of the site as this was the location where "a" body was found?

No...the blanket may sure have helped them get the sw for the house...but I'm still confused...didn't they have the right to have full rein of the site as this was the location where "a" body was found?

I think she means the blanket shouldn't have given the defense free reign over the remains site until it was released by OSCO because the blanket wasn't shown to be Caylee's definitively at the time. :)

As far as I know, there are not even any allegations that there was any evidence tampering in this case.

I am going to shut this thread and if someone would like to start a new one for discussion of the motion, please do so, but leave the allegations of evidence tampering out of it, completely.

If anyone would like to send me a link where the defense alleges that LE or the SA or anyone else specifically "tampered with the evidence" then please send me the information and I will reverse myself with no problem.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members