Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by JBean, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

I doubt that that will fly because:

1) There is no evidence that KC really ever had a miscarriage.

2) Never heard of a manic PPD or PPP sufferer.

3) KC wasn't manic. She partied hearty, but when she wanted to be calm, she consistently was. Like during questioning.

Also, she lied and stole for years before this "miscarriage."

2. reeseeva

reeseeva Well-Known Member

:):)

Thank for taking the time to put yourself in their world at this time of year!

3. TURBOTHINK

TURBOTHINK Former Member

Jesse G told LE about it in his interview. I am sure he would not have told about taking her to the hospital for it and all about the drugs/alcohol they used the night before if it had not been real.

4. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Good point! I think he's a truthful person, too.

5. Chemaster

Chemaster New Member

I found the following summary of a typical sociopath at http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Wow ..... does CA share some of these? :eek:

Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

6. Lavanda Dolce

Lavanda Dolce Former Member

I agree. What they are going through is unimaginable. It's easy for all of us to judge from the outside, when we are not (and God, hopefully never) have been in their shoes. I also agree that Caylee's life was one of all her needs met by her grandparents and I believe both emotionally and her physical needs. Albeit, I may not like the way Cindy and George have enabled Casey to get away with so much....I cannot judge that very much either because I have no knowledge if in fact they have tried other means as interventions through the course of Casey's teen years, with therapy, etc.? Regardless, I pray for their healing and that they may find comfort in knowing that Caylee loved them very much. That much was clearly obvious in the video's. Truly sad.

7. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I would say that all the A family has most of the traits.............IMO

8. Lavanda Dolce

In response to your question, the answer is yes. However, Casey does not fit the criteria of PPP. (Post Partum Psychosis) This occurs usually within a few days after a birth. Hormone fluctuations in misscarriages can also cause postpartum depression but it is a rare case in which one would have PPP after a misscarriage. Also, Casey had many problomatic and troubled personality traits long before Caylee was born. Her pathological lying, narcissitic behaviors, quitting high school, lying to Jesse about who Caylee's father is, etc. I doubt very much this would ever fly in a courtroom with Casey Anthony's defense.

9. Lavanda Dolce

My thoughts are the defense will not utilize any "insanity" defenses unless Casey admits guilt. I believe they are building thier case on "she is innocent" and someone else killed Caylee. Regardless, if they do use a defense of a mental disorder....say in an agreed plea bargained case...first the plea bargain would have to be approved by the Prosecution and I'm not sure that will happen....and secondly....the bottom line will be...did she have the capability to know right from wrong. And we all know the answer to that.

10. Lavanda Dolce

Bingo. Quote from today's article "Baez has also set up a new tip line to receive leads that he believes will confirm his client did not kill the girl. The number for the tip line has not yet been released."
    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081224/BREAKINGNEWS/81224002/1006/NEWS01

11. Lavanda Dolce

Albeit, it is Christmas time...but every single Christmas I still can't get past the time my mom pushed my five year old daughter away from her in front of the Christmas tree and said "no, honey. gramma wants a picture of myself"...and then proceeded to tell me to be sure to focus the camera right so that I can get her "beautiful legs" in the pic." Ok. Enough by me. It's Christmas Eve. Fact is, I could have an entire forum just on things she has done...and still does. A true narcissist. Even 900 miles apart...I still live it each day. lol

12. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

:clap::clap::clap:

It makes wonderful sense and I agree with you 100%! If I murder my son it is because I am a murderer, not because I have Bipolar (and the co-morbid crap that goes with it) or because I had a scum bag for a mother! I don't care WHAT my diagnosis is, or how horrible my life was.. if I kill someone I need to be removed from society. Forever.

13. OneLostGrl

ita!!

14. OneLostGrl

Ohh how I agree!! I was "sick" my entire life, I have always had issues. But after my son was born is when my Bipolar really kicked in. I became psychotic, learned the meaning of rapid cycling with mixed episodes. I really feel like my hormones caused my Bipolar to kick into over-drive.

Very scary.

15. OneLostGrl

Thanks! Can't wait to see it! I wonder how our "arm chair psychology," compares to what Pat has to say!

16. OneLostGrl

ITA! I think Cindy caused a lot of psychological damage to Casey.

17. OneLostGrl

Great post! I agree with you about Cindy and the damage she caused Casey.

18. OneLostGrl

My gosh, let it go! My post about Psychosis wasn't even refering to any specific person.. I was speaking in general terms, "some people say she's psychotic". I didn't even know that you posted anything having to do with psychosis until you responded to my post thinking that I was talking about you. You assumed my post was refering to you but it wasn't. There are so many nicknames and changing avatars on here I can't even keep up with who said what.

I told you I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and I honestly am- I would never knowingly hurt someone. But why do you want to keep holding onto this- mentioning it every time you post on this thread? I think the best thing to do would be to just move on because I have no other way to tell you that I am sorry.

19. OneLostGrl

My response was to the foolishness of the idea of such a defense! Not to you writing it or asking it. I was like OMG, here Jose goes wanting to use this as a defense, I didn't say "oh concentric is wrong" or anything like that. I was outraged that the defense would attempt such a thing- I was "yelling" at Jose for even thinking it!

It's hard at times to tell what a person means when they type things because you can't see facial expressions or arms thrown in the air or pointing (or not pointing) at a person.

My outrage was not directed toward you it was toward the "defense team". Again, I meant no harm and I am sorry that I upset you. :blowkiss:

20. OneLostGrl

I believe it can and does enhance an already present illness for some people. Doctors watch mothers for PPD and they watch mothers with a history of mental illness even closer because she is more likely to "get sick" because of her history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.