Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by JBean, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

I think LA is the putz that didn't fall far from the putz tree. He's a RUDE putz.

2. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Sounds like a GREAt show! :clap::clap:

3. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Fits her like a tailored Versace! My guess is that the prosecution shrink found: ASPD (sociopathy), NPD, HPD and BPD.

I don't now what the defense might do, unless they try to push DID (multiple personality disorder) due to sexuakl abuse, or something. I don't think it will fly, though. Bianch tried the DID thing.

4. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

:hug: I have had issues with Psychosis (I honestly meant no harm to anyone in admitting I was frustrated with the terms Bipolar OR Psychotic being used to describe Casey. I just hate stigma) for as long as I can remember so I totally get what you mean about psychosis being terrifying. It is- it's like your mind have been taken over and there is nothing you can do about it. You lose interest in your own personal hygiene, you withdrawl from people, you become unable to focus on anything. Your speech is even affected. Simple outside noise and touch effect you differently, sometimes even makes one angry or irritable. Many become overly focused on religion or the occult. You become suspicious of everyone- accuse them of outlandish things!

Psychosis is not pretty, in any sense of the word. And sadly, it is uglier and harder on our loved ones than it is on us- we are insane and protected from it, they are not!

I had horrific guilt, was often suicidal- for a long time (therapy helps of course but it never goes away totally and that's OK, it's good to remember where ya came from.. it reminds you of why you don't ever want to go back!) because of the hurt that I caused my loved ones while manic and/or psychotic and IMO if people cannot see any of the other signs, that in itself (lack of guilt, of saddness for what she has done) shows Casey does not have either disease!

I am glad you feel better now :blowkiss:

5. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Yep! It all comes down to that!

6. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Qustions, did she steal and lie long BEFORE the seizure? Did the hospital do an MRI?

But, she's STILL stuck with the legal definition of insanity.

7. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Why sorry? You are dead right!

8. OneLostGrl

Not once you have seen it before though, IMO. Evil has a look, might as well be an odor as far as I am concerned! :blowkiss:

9. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

If you knew how many, many millions of productiv people are on psychotropics, you would never feel alone, again.

I think they day is not to far off when mental illness will be seen the same as physical illness.

10. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Thanks a BAZILLION for this!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

11. indicat

indicat Justice for Travis and his family

As it very well should be. I have been diagnosed with MS. I say it is no more my sister's fault that she is diagnosed Bi-polar 1 then its my fault to be diagnosed with MS. :)

12. OneLostGrl

That's why I talk- It's why I do not shut up! It's why I get upset when Casey and Bipolar or Psychosis are used in a sentence! I do not want one more person to suffer needlessly because of lack of knowledge or the stigma of mental illness! I lived my entire life messed up- even as a child all I ever wanted to do was die and sadly even then I thought it was my fault, that I was a bad person, that it was a flaw in me. I am 36 years old and I have only been "normaL" for the last 6 of those years. But that does not have to happen to other people!

Mental illness is not your fault, you do not deserve it and it is not a flaw in your character- There is hope and I am a wonderful bad example :)

Merry Christmas to you too :)

13. racegirl72

racegirl72 New Member

Can someone direct me to a link to the first deposition from GA and CA??? I can't find them anywhere online now.....Just thought it would be interesting to go way back to those first statements they made in a courtroom when everything was still kinda new.....just to remember what all they said back then.....I wasn't sure where to post this question....hope this thread is ok...

14. OneLostGrl

Survivors are everywhere, I love it!!! :blowkiss:

15. OneLostGrl

oh gosh, I think I'd start in the sticky's thread. I wish I could be of more help but I suck at that kind of stuff! I'm sorry! Try asking in the "questions for other websleuthers" those people are darn good at knowing that stuff! I wish my brain worked half as good!

16. OneLostGrl

Ol' Marcia does seem a tad "off", no doubt. We used to have a poster here on this very thread who I believe was psychotic- I am not saying that in any offensive manner, I am saying it because if people read the posts from this person I think they may see it as well. In this situation when the poster was spoken to when people resonded, it fuled the delusion and future responses would be even more out there. But when ignored he simply moved on.

It was very sad to see how others treated this poster even after pm's sent letting others know that this poster may not be trying to be difficult but may be psychotic and have no control over it.

17. OneLostGrl

Good point!

18. indicat

indicat Justice for Travis and his family

I forgot about the poster here! Once you see this you can spot it, and in person you can feel the difference. KC is cold and calculating and her actions are all about what is self serving. It gets confused because she is not the sharpest tool in the shed but she is not delusional, no.

19. OneLostGrl

Call me crazy :)crazy:) but I really think they are our future in mental health treatment, Anti-psychotics. Once they can get all the little "bugs" out of 'em of course- they have way too many side effects for too many people other than your mood/brain disordered, to be willing to take them for very long. But I can see them working for so many different illnesses and IMO other than Seroquel none of the atypicals even really make ya tired. OCD, phobia's, Tourette syndrome.. it would be heaven- no more Orap or Haldol. Uggh! Do they already use them in OCD or Tourettes? They should!

LOL Listen to me- what am I, Manic?! WTF, Laura! LMAO!

(I re-read what I wrote to you and started laughing out loud (for real) at myself and went to get rid of it rather than posting it but then figured maybe you'd like the laugh as much as I just did!)

20. OneLostGrl

I am so sorry for both your and your sisters health issues, neither are easy! :blowkiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.