GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by grandmaj, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMCDAD

JMCDAD New Member

Ideally I would hope that everyone ignore her, like she doesn't exist
    See how long it takes for her to start stealing off her new family
    Unfortunately thats not gonna happen
    I would not buy anything her or her defense side is selling

Although I hope that no one gives her a dime, The only thing, I admit, I would be interested in seeing, is an interview with her where she is questioned and confronted. a hardball interview not a softball interview.

2. justiceformackenzie

justiceformackenzie New Member

3. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

4. krt

krt Inactive

Do you have that on video? I really think I need a video of them to truely believe that is their motive......................:waitasec::floorlaugh::great:

5. Schu7

Schu7 New Member

6. Solace

Solace New Member

I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about Cindy and George getting paid for an interview that everyone will watch.

I think Cindy was shaken to the core by this murder of her child and the 911 call proves it to me. George is being accused of incest in and out of court - so what have they got to lose. Certainly not respect from anyone. My opinion anyway.

7. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Teresa

Sure, I'm sure an interview is in the works ... but how could anyone believe anything they said after the 3 year cavalcade of lies ? And why would a network pay to have someone lie in front of a national TV audience ?

8. Solace

Solace New Member

Apparently people like seeing them and talking about them. I don't believe George abused KC. I believed him on the stand about the important things - not necessarily the affair - but it had nothing to do with the trial anyway. I don't blame him for denying that. It had no bearing on the case. He said one and one equals two and basically that meant he knew his daughter did it. I would watch him.

You know everyone is going to watch KC.

9. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Teresa

I don't see how FCA can give an interview now ... she has (3) pending civil cases for which she will be deposed. So anything of substance that would be asked in an interview will get the response "On the advice of counsel, I refuse to answer that question" ...

10. Solace

Solace New Member

Supposedly it is six months down the road. And she can plead the fifth with her deposition or she can say it is not her and be done with it. She can plead the fifth because she is appealing her lying convictions. That is why she is doing that.

There is nothing that is going to be true that is going to come out of the interview - people just want to here her "talk". People also want her to detail the abuse and she will and cry and there will be those who feel for her and give her a following and she will get paid for it. Wouldn't be surprised if the deal is already done. He has been here over a week, met with reps from all the major shows and yade yade yada. She is going to need a good piece of change because how many interviews can she do; as we all know, she is a pariah. But the interview will work and she'll get paid and it won't be by some whatever demanding a lie detector test. It will be a major station.

HLN is still talking about this story and it is over - and they are still at it because people are watching - doesn't matter how many times Jane repeats the same thing or shows the same thing over fast three times and once again before the show ends; obviously people are watching.

11. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I would probably watch either Casey or her parents on a TV interview, just out of curiousity, I hardly expect anyone to confess to anything new on television, or at any other time, for that matter. But I am interested to see Casey, her mannerisms, her choice of words, etc...who knows, she may be the focus of some major brain study one day...

12. Eukabanka

Eukabanka New Member

13. AquaEyes

AquaEyes New Member

Everyone I know will not watch KC on television, or her parents. They are liars. No matter what they say, it will be suspect. I can't bear to see KC on tv news, I switch the channels. I feel sick to my stomach when I see her. I can't stand to see her photo on the magazine racks. I turn the magazines around and here lately, I don't have to do it anymore, they are already turned or they aren't on display!

No, not many people will watch her or her parents. If we thought there was a chance that the truth would come out to honor Caylee, I would think about watching. But, nope. I can't stomach any of them.

Aqua

14. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

When KC lands that first interview, I hope there is a groundswell effort to boycott the broadcast. How satisfying it would be to see the court of public opinion really throwing the book at her.

15. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

16. annalia

annalia Active Member

A good way to get out of answering questions while she would still get her money for the interview. I wouldn't be surprised if they have already thought of that.

17. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

18. BladeRunner

BladeRunner New Member

exactly. And besides, they and their lies are boring. Not even remotely interesting. Same with KC - no one i know is interested anymore, and I'm only ever thinking of Caylee, not KC or her circus sideshow of a family.

19. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

For the last 3 weeks we have repeatedly stated that it is against TOS to start a boycott, letter writing, phone call campaign, email campaign here on WS. Do not post these types of activities.

What you do in your personal life as far as boycotts we don't want to know about and please never use the WS name. Don't bring it here!

20. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.