Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're still upset. I did not realize how much you have vested in this case and I should have. I guess its not easy when you are watching something for three years and hoping for a 'just' verdict only to have it ripped out from under you.

I understand your resentment and believe me I do not take it personally. That was no easy day July 5th for any of us.

I say lets just move forward with a positive attitude. All the best,

As I said, just stating the facts. You're the one who keeps bringing emotion into this. I simply made a comment regarding your comparison to this case and Hitler. Calm down. Let it go if it upsets you this much. I'll try not to upset you again. I didn't realize you were so sensitive.

I sort of do hopes she hops on with chester the molester, it will be a small amount of money after taxes and her attorney cuts, it will likely bomb as someone will get it up online (so why buy the magazine)? And guess what peeps???? It will mark the beginning of the end for good old FCA :)

She is not on probation, nor will she be on probation.
http://www.wesh.com/r/28705385/detail.html

State Attorney Won't Challenge Casey Probation

Spokesman: DOC Policy Allows Probation In Jail

Quote:
A spokesman for the state attorney's office told WESH 2 News it will not challenge Casey Anthony's probation status.
That probation sentence is not happening now.

After Anthony's acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges, the conditions of her probation were apparently misinterpreted by the Department of Corrections, paving the way for Anthony's release.

BBM: Surprise, surprise....

Not sure where these are sold, but be on the lookout for the header:
Hanky and Skanky
He'd probably wear a matching necktie and carry a briefcase. Maybe he'd peek out from behind the wrinkled JPAD and you would see only parts of the felon. No doubt she would be sporting glasses and a pencil stuck behind one of her ear folds or in between her teeth ala the "paralegal" or the "event planner." Then in others she might be a beer wench.

He'd probably wear a matching necktie and carry a briefcase. Maybe he'd peek out from behind the wrinkled JPAD and you would see only parts of the felon. No doubt she would be sporting glasses and a pencil stuck behind one of her ear folds or in between her teeth ala the "paralegal" or the "event planner." Then in others she might be a beer wench.

HAHA!!! Or he can use his pen (click click) to connect the bacne dots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/lo...y-1670789.html
By Jane Musgrave - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 3:32 p.m. Friday,July 29, 2011 Posted: 3:30 p.m. Friday, July 29, 2011

Quote:
"PALM BEACH GARDENS — Attorney Spencer Kuvin said today he has been retained by a California producer to explore the possibility of suing Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez for filching on $1 million tell-all interview."

This one made me laugh!

Yeah, but what would AL/LKB/JCM be wearing?

Yeah, but what would AL/LKB/JCM be wearing?

AF? = Men's sport coat
JCM = His 1970's aviators
LKB = Hubbie's lab coat and a bunch of chunky jewelry.

DS = would just have a wild new hairdo and be holding a pocket book containing 100's of personal tissue packs.

They'd all be sitting behind a bunch of colored folders at the defense table.

Baily, did you mean AF as opposed to "AL?" Because AF was who I was thinking of when I said men's sport coat. I'll embellish that with a waterproof wrist watch with canvas band, set low on her wrist, and a pair of sensible brown shoes.

She is not on probation, nor will she be on probation.
http://www.wesh.com/r/28705385/detail.html

State Attorney Won't Challenge Casey Probation

Spokesman: DOC Policy Allows Probation In Jail

Quote:
A spokesman for the state attorney's office told WESH 2 News it will not challenge Casey Anthony's probation status.

That probation sentence is not happening now.

After Anthony's acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges, the conditions of her probation were apparently misinterpreted by the Department of Corrections, paving the way for Anthony's release.

The matter may not be written in stone quite yet:

Casey Could Be Ordered Back To Orange Co.

Casey Anthony could be ordered to return to Orange County to serve a year of probation after all. It's a very real possibility that Anthony could be forced out of hiding.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28708803/detail.html#ixzz1TWopuIFU

My, wouldn't THAT put a hitch in her giddyup?

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Source in Orange County Clerk's office says orders being drawn up for #CaseyAnthony probation on check fraud.
26 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member