Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect any day to see a group of pictures. Casey with long hair, short hair, black hair, blonde hair, curly hair, red hair, different kinds of glasses, etc. Anyone who starts to date or becomes friends with, or hires her will be interested in her background and if she comes up with inconsistent stories, or they figure out who she is, there will be money there to out her. She would have to be suspicious of new friends or boyfriends who may try to date her just because of her notoriety and cash in later.

I'm telling you all, she'll be on with Barbara Walters by the end of the year - "Most Fascinating People of 2011". I can see it now. Lord knows, Barbara couldn't ask a tough question anymore if it was put in front of her face and read for her.

Or Time Magazine, 2011 person of the year, right next to Osama Bin Laden.

You think I'm joking?

I'm wondering who would believe CA's book. Wondering more so if the book will be titled:
"I'm an Enabler Who Taught My Daughter to Lie and Helped to Cover the Murder of My Granddaughter".

Haven't really given it any thought, but off the cuff, I believe it would be a long, self-indulgent whine

Saw somewhere something on Facebook or similar (attributed to CA) in which she whined and played victim -- all about the love she gave being slapped back in her face by an ingrate

so I suppose it would be in character for her to try the same ploy in a book

And anyway, she'll have to take a different tack to the alleged book to be written (ghost written) by JB or -- if she has time -- KC herself. Otherwise, no-one will pay for both versions

I can imagine people discussing all books to be written by that gang and asking each other, ' Have you read it ? Anything we didn't know ? '. When the responses are negative, people will perhaps skim it at the bookstores before tossing it back on the pile

What can any of them say, after all ? They certainly can't write anything approaching the truth. And the zillions of lies - we've already heard

Maybe they'd make more blood money if GA penned a slim volume of his melodramatic verse -- including his suicide monologue and with the font in the style of his handwriting ? Just a suggestion ...

I expect any day to see a group of pictures. Casey with long hair, short hair, black hair, blonde hair, curly hair, red hair, different kinds of glasses, etc. Anyone who starts to date or becomes friends with, or hires her will be interested in her background and if she comes up with inconsistent stories, or they figure out who she is, there will be money there to out her. She would have to be suspicious of new friends or boyfriends who may try to date her just because of her notoriety and cash in later.

Google Images will be her repeated downfall

Wonder if she regrets pasting her face all over the net, pre-prison ?

What are they going to do -- remove all likenesses of her ? Impossible

How about one million to hook her up to a lie detector? Oh wait, she wouldn't probably break that. Sodium Pentathol?

Personally, I don't think the market for a known liar is as great as the defense team would like for the public to believe it is...just my opinion; but seems to be validated by last week's rating of Barbara Walters' "exclusive" interview.

<snip>

The program featured Barbara Walters&#8217; interview with defense attorney Jose Baez.

ABC placed third in the 10 p.m. slot: behind a rerun of CBS&#8217; &#8220;CSI&#8221; with 7.2 million and NBC&#8217;&#8217;s &#8220;Love in the Wild,&#8221; with 5.8 million viewers. The Anthony story also ran third in the 18-to-49 age group in the time slot.

On Tuesday, CBS&#8217; &#8221;48 Hours Mystery&#8221; turned to the Anthony verdict and averaged 5.5 million viewers. It placed well behind &#8220;America&#8217;s Got Talent,&#8221; which drew 15.8 million viewers to NBC. But the Anthony show did bring in more viewers than ABC&#8217;s &#8220;Combat Hospital,&#8221; which entertained 4.3 million.

meh. jon and kate's divorce episode pulled in 10 million viewers and they are on basic cable. 5 million for a network doesn't seem large enough to want to risk a boycott. i could be wrong tho.

So this guy apparently is banking on the idea that no one is going to want to interview her, so the only way she'll be able to get any money at all is if she agrees to his "hardball" questions. I cannot imagine her *ever* agreeing to that, unless she will give really wishy-washy answers and he drops the line of questioning in response.

Quote from article:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28540545/detail.html

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."

Yeah....good luck with that.

They had to scratch both

because they only work on humans

She likes so effortlessly I think the polygraph would flatline throughout the entire Q&A session. They would probably check multiple times whether it is plugged in or turned on.

Polygraphs aren't foolproof, and if anyone on this earth could beat one it is ICA.

How about one million to hook her up to a lie detector? Oh wait, she wouldn't probably break that. Sodium Pentathol?

Now THAT's an awesome idea! Lie detector or truth serum interview. I'd love for her to agree to something like that!

Her attorneys want to change her appearance. They certainly would never make her look like Paris Hilton or anyone remotely attractive which she will not agree to. So just making her look different does not mean she would not drawn attention unless they could make her look sooooo unremarkable that even the guy with the "Will you marry me" sign would pass her on the street and not give her a second look. Think about it. They would have to make her look, yikes....unattractive. It's that or a burka. Take your choice. jmo

She thinks she is hot stuff. She won't change her appearance IMO.

I really think most of her publicity will be on the front pages of National Enquirer, Globe, and other magazines like that. The inside story may not match up with what is on the cover, but I think that is where most of her publicity will come from. They can make a good story with a little bit of truth and a whole lot of imagination.

So this guy apparently is banking on the idea that no one is going to want to interview her, so the only way she'll be able to get any money at all is if she agrees to his "hardball" questions. I cannot imagine her *ever* agreeing to that, unless she will give really wishy-washy answers and he drops the line of questioning in response.

If the best of LE, her family begging her and three years in jail can't squeeze the truth out of her, this guy is deluded if he thinks he will.
I can't imagine who he is going to get to sponsor this interview. Some advertisers will take a tremendous hit if they do...

He needs to remember that this is the creature who marched a team of detectives into an office block where she claimed to have worked for 2 years, appox. And she didn't bat an eyelid until she hit the wall, literally

This is the creature who cooly postured like a confident job applicant and treated as her equals the same group of investigators within their own interrogation room as they questioned her about her child, which had not been seen for over a month

This is the same creature who posed as a fully qualified member of the Defence Team whilst on trial for her life

It's the same creature who had Beautiful Life tattooed on her back as her child lay decomposing in the heat

LOL. He needs to forget the bravado about the 'hardball' questioning and simply hand her the microphone and let her run the show, because that's what will happen anyway

She likes so effortlessly I think the polygraph would flatline throughout the entire Q&A session. They would probably check multiple times whether it is plugged in or turned on.

Polygraphs aren't foolproof, and if anyone on this earth could beat one it is ICA.
Absolutely, she could beat it because she believes her own lies. Anyone who can lie so easily would not have the physical markers of someone who has a reaction to telling a lie.

Yep. They'll have to devise entirely new protocols for KC

such as 360 degree head revolutions

three revolutions for lie

two revolutions for lie

six revolutions for lie

ten revolutions and projectile vomiting when she intends to tear the technician's heart out of his chest

I can see that happening. Casey in the past goofed several times with her stories and lies and some of her friends caught on to it. Casey's deception skills are limited and in the future some people will catch onto her and they could expose her.

I hope when she gets released on Sunday there is nobody there. Wouldn't that be a laugh. And, won't she get an eyeful when she is free and can finally get on the Internet. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fence: :twocents:

I hope when she gets released on Sunday there is nobody there. Wouldn't that be a laugh. And, won't she get an eyeful when she is free and can finally get on the Internet. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fence: :twocents:

I said last night that I cannot wait for her to hit FaceBook - cuz she will...:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow