Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God! He's still going on and on about the alleged prosecutorial misconduct which has been proven to be patently false. Try to keep up, Geraldo.

GR doesn't care about the truth. Pathetic.

Lions and tigers oh my... at the fictional bidding war. From the local paper to national news, they don't hire fact checkers? A quick internet search gave me all I needed to know on this latest "offer." Sheesh... Everything connected to this case now is down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass, in KCWorld whathaveyou. I took a look at Ebay and I saw a manilla envelope billed to be in FCA's writing that was sent from the A residence on September 29, 2008. (Which happens to be day FCA was arrested again, but I doubt she was addressing envelopes for tees and bracelets at any time). It could be anyone's writing. Yet, another was for copies of documents readily available online. I don't know why I am surprised...it's natural that a fraud would beget a fraud, or many little frauds.

I believe Casey did personally send out some bracelets. One I recall in particular was to the granddaughter of that Lois person. I wonder if that's the envelope on ebay - wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If the DT really did talk to Jake Scmo it seems clear there aren't a ton of legit offers. They might want to go with AT if there is a legit offer on the table. A million is prob the most she will get. The big networks just might not bite especially at present.

I'm also not so sure FOX will want the IV. GR will do a big softball IV anyway and ICA will just lie. Big waste of time.

I believe Casey did personally send out some bracelets. One I recall in particular was to the granddaughter of that Lois person. I wonder if that's the envelope on ebay - wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Casey did send Lois' granddaughter D<modsnip> a bracelet and she also said in the letter or car that she wanted Dakota to have a sleepover with her. Lois was investigated by CPS for awhile because there rumors going around that D<modsnip> was performing at bars. Lois seemed to be sketchy like the Anthonys.

Casey did send Lois' granddaughter D<modsnip> a bracelet and she also said in the letter or car that she wanted D<modsnip> to have a sleepover with her. Lois was investigated by CPS for awhile because there rumors going around that D<modsnip> was performing at bars. Lois seemed to be sketchy like the Anthonys.

It was obvious to me from the very first time we heard of Lois that she was sketchy (what a mild way of putting it). <modsnip>. :banghead:

Casey did send Lois' granddaughter D<modsnip> a bracelet and she also said in the letter or car that she wanted D<modsnip> to have a sleepover with her. Lois was investigated by CPS for awhile because there rumors going around that D<modsnip> was performing at bars. Lois seemed to be sketchy like the Anthonys.

Yes, scary story. Here's the transcript

I don't believe any of the million dollar offers are legit. It's just more fruitcakes similar to all the other ones we've seen trying to get their 15 minutes.

Someone is going to give her something! For me that's a givin. She will be tied up in Law Suits and going through that money like nobody's business. She has no clue how to manage money except writing bad checks. She will get an adviser, but who knows what that will bring. After years of everything she might be able to afford a shopping cart. One can only hope anyway.

Lions and tigers oh my... at the fictional bidding war. From the local paper to national news, they don't hire fact checkers? A quick internet search gave me all I needed to know on this latest "offer." Sheesh... Everything connected to this case now is down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass, in KCWorld whathaveyou. I took a look at Ebay and I saw a manilla envelope billed to be in FCA's writing that was sent from the A residence on September 29, 2008. (Which happens to be day FCA was arrested again, but I doubt she was addressing envelopes for tees and bracelets at any time). It could be anyone's writing. Yet, another was for copies of documents readily available online. I don't know why I am surprised...it's natural that a fraud would beget a fraud, or many little frauds.

The news agencies are being VERY irresponsible as well in this whole debacle of price bidding! They're interviewing these loons and reporting their "offers" as true when they don't know a thing about them! I think I'll call the networks and offer 10 million so i can get on TV! UGH.. My disappointment in society diminishes by the minute...

Lois and D<modsnip>.. They may need a thread all of their own..lol..

I cannot express the heebie-jeebies that I still get when reading about Lois and D<modsnip> and their strange relationship to the Anthony's.. The hinky meter went literally over the top and blew up from reading about D<modsnip> and Lois.. IMO they may the oddest/strangest people out of the whole entire bunch..

For anyone who is not familiar with who or how they are involved please do take the minute to follow prof's link ^above^ to the transcript..

From the moment I read it I thought it was a joke.. I mean every shred of it sounds so stupid and made up.. Were these people truly in contact with the Anthony's??

Is there proof that any of what Lois claims is true?? I mean does it not come across as, just as fake as fake can be.. Down to D<modsnip> taking off in the downpouring thunderstorm when hearing that Casey was involved.. Claiming it had affected D<modsnip>'s mental and emotional well being???

Is this true?? And what is meant by CPS investigating due to Lois allowing her to perform in bars???? Perform what in bars??? Who the hell are these ppl and where the hell did they come from?????

TIA..

The news agencies are being VERY irresponsible as well in this whole debacle of price bidding! They're interviewing these loons and reporting their "offers" as true when they don't know a thing about them! I think I'll call the networks and offer 10 million so i can get on TV! UGH.. My disappointment in society diminishes by the minute...

Don't call, tweet!

Evidently tweeting yourself into the national news is the latest trend in boosting one's resume.

I am reminded of two acronyms I use, which also happen to be titles of two eighties songs...

TLHTOTA (The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum) and ITEOTWAWKI
(It's the End of the World As We Know It.)

I disagree. To guarantee her peace and quiet, let the nation play "where's Casey?"

If that had happened, we would know already. They would have leaked that themselves.

I disagree. To guarantee her peace and quiet, let the nation play "where's Casey?"

Really? To give her peace and quite, fade from the public eye ... draw attention to her existence? :waitasec:

If you don't want the teacher to call on you, don't raise your hand. If you don't want the teacher to notice you, sit in the back. If you've skipped class alltogether, and you want everone to leave you alone, you don't ask your classmates Jose and Geraldo to ask the teacher, "Where's Casey?"

Anyone in Hollywood knows (least of all Geraldo) that any press is good press, gotta keep your name out there. If you don't keep your name out there, your value goes down.

As to this new guy and "million" $ deal...JB/CM and even TM are not entertainment attorneys. And I would bet JB's understanding of contract law is minimal.
(snipped for space)

Cheney Mason's home page for his law firm website states "Attorney & Counsellor at Law specializing in crimminal trial practice, family law, entertainment law, trial practice. :yuck:

Jose Baez has a statement on his law firm homepage saying "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Wow thats all he did with FCA's trial is continually try to change everyones mind of the "first impression" concerning FCA ! :juggle: : yuck: M00

:newhere:
This is a GREAT site/forum, glad i found you all!
ArtzyPantz

tanya & dilly big.jpg

Attachments

• (Todd & Dilly)  4th of JULY big.jpg
    (Todd & Dilly) 4th of JULY big.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 12
If you use Twitter, make sure all your followers know what Schalmo is doing... I just tweeted

"Ick, won't be watching ANYTHING @SProductionsCEO produces. Caylee is who matters... not Casey"

snip

Meanwhile, a company called Schalmo Production, based in Ohio, claims to be offering Anthony $5 million for an interview.
On its Twitter profile, the company posted, "Just received a great call. In contact with defense team and Jose's agent. 5 million offer for CaseyAnthony. Negotiations tomorrow."

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28619602/detail.html

Welcome aboard ArtzyPantz!

Thank you SallyLu!!!:tyou:

ArtzyPantz

danianddilly.jpg
[/IMG]

The page also includes a video in the upper left hand corner of the conversation.

This same guy is tagged in some recent pictures of Marine Corp. poolees in Mansfield, OH. Plus I found another public record. I suppose he could still have access to someone who will put up 5 mil :waitasec:

The page also includes a video in the upper left hand corner of the conversation.

I was very impressed that he has other big name clients. I was also impressed that he would not name them. Very business like and all that. I'm sure Kelli and Justin are equally grateful that he didn't let the cat out of the bag. :crazy::floorlaugh:

I just cannot see anyone putting up or spending 5 million or one million $ for an interview with FCA & JB. I think some one has unrealistic big & blind eyes to think they can get 5 mil or 1 mil, for her story (or whatever), basically because of the points WS'ers here have made about FCA & family, which are true. Also because of how the majority of the public feels about FCA & the NG verdict.

It just doesnt seem realistic in my eyes. I think the big publicity $ is really over now that she is out of jail and the murder trial is over. They can play "hide n go seek" all they want, but its not going to work out well for them IMO.

She and Baez seem to have always had High Hopes, and they did by a fluke manage to get her off of all charges, but i think any hopes of being multi millionaires from an interview with FCA for either of them are never going to come to pass. JMO

ArtzyPantz
tanyadillybig.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads