Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Baez said, was said in a Court of Law, said in defense of his client facing the death penalty. Not just said on a social media network for no reason. By the way, is it a fact, or just your opinion that Baez lied when he said tahat? If it is a fact, could you please post a link citing it as a fact?

I am not sure why you say that. Baez has said much worse things than that. Baez said george used to routinely put his penis in Casey's mouth while she waited for the school bus. [ which is a lie.] And Baez said the child drowned, yet later on he has said that ' NO ONE KNOWS HOW THE CHILD DIED AND NEVER WILL.' And he has not been crucified yet.

Finally we agree on something. Mason flipping the bird was indeed a classless act. On parr with what Ashton posted on his social media website.

<modsnip>

This thread is off topic. Please get back on topic.

Do you think Baez is controlling the media contacts so closely not only because he wants the money but because he doesn't want to let her say anything that would make him look bad or possibly get brought up on disciplinary action. Such as "Well, the molestation charge was Jose's idea. It never happened but Jose thought it would be a good idea to make my father look bad to help take the focus off me."

I see them in a sort of catch-22 here. In order to make story sell, there need to be some revelations, at least some glimpses of the truth. And that would make them all look bad, not just Casey. They can's sell the story they already told - everyone already knows it. But telling a different story is a double-edged sword, IMO>

If I'm negotiating any interview with KC I'm gonna get written in stone what she's going to say before the interview even starts. If she deviates from what she originally was going to say then there is no payment for the interview or anything associated to it, but it can still be used.

I think that any news company that does this will find they don't have much to broadcast. I'll read a synopsis of what she said on CNN and I'm guessing no big revelations will come out. JMO

TMZ released this info today, defending their story posted the other day..

NBC News -- We Won't Pay for Casey Anthony ... BUT

7/24/2011 6:37 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

NBC news is apparently reacting to a TMZ story, in which we said Casey Anthony's lawyer is negotiating with the major networks, and big bucks are on the line <modsnip>.

<modsnip>."

Read carefully -- NBC is saying "no payment," but it refers to an "interview." That doesn't cover <modsnip>.

As we reported, as of Friday morning ... NBC was the frontrunner in nabbing Anthony.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey...bc-cbs-mandarin-oriental-hotel-new-york-city/

:banghead: :banghead:

I noticed that too. If they do "get" the KC interview I'm sure they'll advertise that they didn't pay for it while not mentioning licensing fees.

It looks like Baez is doing what Baez does best - Fishing and using Bait to get himself what he wants.

We did suspect Baez didn't want to back to his legal career totally, but dreamed of being a Legal Talking Head.

Well, here he is - trying to negotiate a contract for himself - and using FKC as Bait.......now that's funny!!! :floorlaugh: in a sick kind of way..

Copied From Today's News Discussion Thread

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/networks_hot_for_casey_lawyer_29zlHGANQQYV4SzG5t89xI
Last Updated: 10:25 AM, July 24, 2011 - Posted: 1:38 AM, July 24, 2011

synopsis
Jose Baez dines with Matt Lauer
Network reps want Baez to be Legal Analyst
Baez says 6 - 9 months before any Anthony tv appearances

Oh But look! There's a typo in the second line - it should read::innocent:

Baez wants to be a Network Legal Analyst says rep.
Will offer up FCA after 6 - 9 months of employment
with Matt Lauer at NBC Before Producing her.

So maybe not such big bucks for FKC after all if she is just the Bait ....

Maybe Baez is negotiating to become the talking head that interviews FCA. Can you imagine that interview! Yikes!

It looks like Baez is doing what Baez does best - Fishing and using Bait to get himself what he wants.

We did suspect Baez didn't want to back to his legal career totally, but dreamed of being a Legal Talking Head.

Well, here he is - trying to negotiate a contract for himself - and using FKC as Bait.......now that's funny!!! :floorlaugh: in a sick kind of way..

Copied From Today's News Discussion Thread

Oh But look! There's a typo in the second line - it should read::innocent:

Baez wants to be a Network Legal Analyst says rep.
Will offer up FCA after 6 - 9 months of employment
with Matt Lauer at NBC Before Producing her.

So maybe not such big bucks for FKC after all if she is just the Bait ....

I agree. Maybe FKC has been kicked to the curb as Baez knows her toxicity will not make HIM any money and he doesn't care what she does now. She's so yesterday.

I agree. Maybe FKC has been kicked to the curb as Baez knows her toxicity will not make HIM any money and he doesn't care what she does now. She's so yesterday.

Agree and this has always been about Baez or so we've been saying since Day of one this case.

I just bet that Baez is hoping - where ever he has FKC stashed - that no one has given her computer access so she can track him.....

Agree and this has always been about Baez or so we've been saying since Day of one this case.

I just bet that Baez is hoping - where ever he has FKC stashed - that no one has given her computer access so she can track him.....

I bet he might be hoping for that. One person I think is definetely hoping that KC doesn't have computer access is Dottie Sims Clay. She is probably hoping that KC doesn't see the Joy Behar clip.

I know for a fact that I will never again set my eyes on the likes of Casey Anthony, her family, their lawyer or DT. How do I know this? Because since she was let off the hook, whenever one of them is on TV or even written about in the news, I find myself becoming more and more drained and upset. It's now to the point where I get physically ill at the site of any of them. I can feel my blood pressure go up. It's not even a conscious decision anymore- it's a physical reaction to the evil of anything 'Anthony'.

ITA, I feel the same way. I just can't bring myself to watch any of the lies anymore. They all make me sick.:sick:

Is it unethical to say on one hand when asked the question, when did you know about the drowning and your answer is "attorney/client priviledge" and then on the other hand be shopping for a book deal/talk show interviews, etc. about the case you just represented.

Then we have KC who is being shopped around for the million dollar deal but she will not agree to a lie detector test. That should speak volumes about her truthfulness and anyone could go on TV and lie. Not much of a bargain. If they wait long enough she will come forward just for the attention and it won't cost them a dime. jmo

A book deal ??? And also in negotiation to be a legal expert on TV ? Are you kidding me ? ... what a great country we live in where you can become a legal expert to be seen by millions by "winning" one case where the jury didn't have a clue.

Maybe HHJP will write the book for him? HHJP has done everything else for him. jmo

A book deal ??? And also in negotiation to be a legal expert on TV ? Are you kidding me ? ... what a great country we live in where you can become a legal expert to be seen by millions by "winning" one case where the jury didn't have a clue.

:goodpost:

Maybe HHJP will write the book for him? HHJP has done everything else for him. jmo

:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member