CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Casey Kasem has passed away ~ Rest in peace, Casey

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by los2188, May 12, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Casey Kasem
    [​IMG]

Legendary DJ Casey Kasem Missing -
    Judge expresses concerns over Casey Kasem's safety

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/legendary-dj-casey-kasem-missing/25939152#ixzz31XQvADPq

2. princesspjs

princesspjs .

Quote:
    Casey Kasem's children have complained that they have been unable to see their father in accordance with an agreement with their stepmother. Daughter Kerri Kasem had sought a temporary conservatorship and was appointed her father's temporary caretaker on Monday. Her attorney, Troy Martin, said the family believes the entertainer has been taken to an Indian reservation in Washington state.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-investigator-appointed-to-track-down-ailing/

3. princesspjs

princesspjs .

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...s-casey-kasem-article-1.1789290#ixzz31XTZeyAC
    http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/art...oncerns-over-Casey-Kasem-s-safety-5471795.php

http://www.mediaite.com/online/court-ordered-probe-underway-to-find-radio-star-casey-kasem/

4. maureen718

maureen718 Member

I just saw this in the news!!! Where are you Casey??

5. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

This is surprising! I wasn't aware he was 82! Where is he?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

6. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Oh geez, the poor man. What a difficult situation for everybody. My mother-in-law died of Parkinson's; it's a nasty nasty illness.

7. princesspjs

princesspjs .

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...ughter-named-temporary-conservator-for-father

Read more: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...after-casey-kasem-moved-out-of-#ixzz31Xd0QXLe
    Follow us: @allaccess on Twitter | all.access on Facebook

I wonder which Indian reservation in WA state they think he was taken to. There are several reservations here scattered throughout both Eastern and Western Washington.

8. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

What did that wife do with him? She has made sure to isolate him from everyone. The judge appointing the daughter as temporary conservator now is too little and way too late. This is so disturbing.

9. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

Poor Casey, I can hear his voice in my head so clearly.

I hope he is returned to those who love him.

10. Treelights

Treelights New Member

This is so sad!!! I hope he is ok and returned immediately!!!

11. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

I kinda hope his location is disclosed and his kids get to see him, but if he is receiving treatment that all are happy with, then he should stay where he is. Native medicine can be very calming and helpful in cases like these IMO.

12. Annie1004

Annie1004 Active Member

So sad. Parkinson's took both my parents. Dad was 74, only had it for a couple of years and Mom took wonderful care of him. At 79, Mom was diagnosed, but didn't go downhill until the last 3 years of her life. Horrible, horrible malady. Mom was bed bound and could barely speak, but she had fantastic care. She passed at 90. Fortunately, she only had mild dementia; Dad was full blown by the end of his life.

Aren't Jean and Casey long-time wed? I feel so bad for his children.

13. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

Praying...this is so sad.

14. southsleuth

southsleuth New Member

I can't understand this blatant nastiness over a dear loved one in the throes of terminal illness. It turns my stomach that the two sides can't get along and come to terms for the benefit of the ailing one. This just isn't wealth. It happens with us poor folks too. Of course, I don't know the details, but why can't his wife buck up and show some compassion. It all seems wrong.

15. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

I just saw this on the fb . WOW ! What the heck?

16. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

I cannot believe this. Are they thinking abuse and neglect from the wife or that he's dead somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. ilovepierre

ilovepierre One day, the lost will be found

Wow!
    I hope he is found safe soon!

18. Jessen

Jessen New Member

weird. a radio station here plays old America's Top 40 Countdown from the 80s. I was listening to it Sunday night during a drive home from Pennsylvania. It was so interesting to listen to it because of Casey Kasem. Prayers for him and his family.

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."

19. corq

corq Member

This is sad. Wealth and success can't keep you from harm, and it seems in so many instances, it *draws* harm your way.

I hope he's found safe, with someone who's at least seen to his well being, even if they are involved in some way.

The wife needs to be far more transparent to his family, I would be insane with worry.

20. nikb

nikb Active Member

Oh my gosh when I saw this thread title I thought it must just happen to be someone with the same name (as surprising as that would be). I really hope he's safe.