Casey Now Referred To By LE As A Suspect! Discuss!

Exactly! Sociopaths are surprized when they get caught at anything! They always assume that they are soooo masterfully clever at manipulating reality! :rolleyes:

What really got me was when she said 'they arrested me on a whim"....NG 10/03 jail phone convo.

Baez doesn't want her to talk because he knows she will only lie more and dig herself in deeper

I think at her trial Baez will spout another one of Casey's lies that she has duped him with as to where her baby is...and LE may end up a stymied. or so Baez thinks.

Two weeks ago my sister was called into Orlando Federal Court as part of a pool of new Grand Jury members. There are two grand juries in Orlando, and each one meets every other Wednesday for a year. They called in 40 people for each jury and they were given numbers from 1-40, shown a video about what they would be doing and how they cannot talk about anything. Each potential person was asked a few question, but she had been told in advance since she was number 36, odds were they would have the jury filled before her number, and they did, by number 29. And she wanted to be on the Grand Jury that indicted KC! She said when the Grand Jury calls in witnesses, they cannot have their lawyers present, but may leave the room to confer with them. Boy, that will be one interesting day when they call the Anthony family in.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back