Casey offered more than $1mil to tell story

Oh yeah, and a lot of good that money's going to do her while she sits in JAIL.

That's one thing I won't do, is buy any books related to this case (no matter what side its from).

I think it might just be worth a million to know where Caylee is. Someone should go ahead and take this deal. It would be good for both sides in the end.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Who does this TB character think he is speaking for...Micheal Jackson!!! I saw that interveiw and it was a WASTE A HUGE WASTE!!!

I have to believe that whomever is ponying up the big bucks wants:
The whole truth and nothing but....or they are not paying.
IMO

Well, she better jump on that quick. Once convicted she will be barred BY LAW from receiving one red cent in connection with her crimes

I don't believe the Son of Sam law, which bars criminals from profiting from their crimes, is any longer in effect.

I mean come on! What story is there but ONE....one little 2 year old girl missing.

What, Casey can sell a story about her daughter that she can't give to police for free?!! OOOooookk. If it's the same story, why would anybody pay, we can read it free in the 400pg doc. gee

Personally, I'm not interested in her story at all. I'm interested in Caylee and we all know that Casey is not capable of giving the truth about Caylee. So IMO, it's a waste of money. They could put that money towards finding Caylee.

"Listening to offers...!" << shudder>> Ick! Ick! Ick! Well, you know what they say, "Like, attracts like." They soooo all deserve each other.

Personally, I'm not interested in her story at all. I'm interested in Caylee and we all know that Casey is not capable of giving the truth about Caylee. So IMO, it's a waste of money. They could put that money towards finding Caylee.

I totally agree with what you wrote. Also if KC can find the time to go to her lawyers office for 6 hours a day why can't she find the time to go and search for her daughter. KA is the poster child for birth control.

That would be BLOOD MONEY, what a sick society we live in. Offering this woman money.
yea, thats probably what the high five was about......
I would not buy a book written by or about her. NO way.:mad:
Her "story" would be a made up lie about Zanaida Gonalez, there wouldnt be
anything new, be a big fantasy story. Are the people offering the money stupid??:confused:

Now we know what she does at BAEZ all day..
Adding up all those zero's on his calculator..
Or trying to come up with a better story that is more interesting so that she can make the big ones and still not find this child..
I swear, if this happens, I am going to ORLANDO myself to protest and pray that GA comes near me with his hands...:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious:

Just like Paris Hilton, famous for ALL the wrong reasons.

That would be BLOOD MONEY, what a sick society we live in. Offering this woman money.
yea, thats probably what the high five was about......
I would not buy a book written by or about her. NO way.:mad:
Her "story" would be a made up lie about Zanaida Gonalez, there wouldnt be
anything new, be a big fantasy story. Are the people offering the money stupid??:confused:

introducing: The Complete Book of Fairy Tales by the Family Anthony

Well then ...

Now we know what the high five was all about!!!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

:furious:I think I'm having an aneurysm....:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288