Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

So then Caylee was killed between 1p and 6:00p.? Imagine how creeped out TL must be to know that Caylee was in the trunk of the car that they were driving the evening that they went to BB.

She gives new meaning to cold blooded murderer.

That would freak me out.

So then Caylee was killed between 1p and 6:00p.? Imagine how creeped out TL must be to know that Caylee was in the trunk of the car that they were driving the evening that they went to BB.

She gives new meaning to cold blooded murderer.

Okay....just reading your post freaked me out!! Literally gave me the chills just picturing it in my mind
big-eyes-smiley.gif

..... I would, however, be inclined to think that they took TL's car. I don't believe that KC would let anyone near the Pontiac after she murdered Caylee.

Okay....just reading your post freaked me out!! Literally gave me the chills just picturing it in my mind
big-eyes-smiley.gif

..... I would, however, be inclined to think that they took TL's car. I don't believe that KC would let anyone near the Pontiac after she murdered Caylee.

I remember him saying that his Jeep was in the shop during his interview. Maybe that was only during the end of May and by then he had gotten it back.

Also, how in the world could she have killed Caylee, "hid her" and make it back to BB by 6p?

This is a lazy *advertiser censored* girl would could not work a 9-5. How can she accomplish all those tasks in such a little bit of time?

The far more important evidence that this shows is that on June 16, 2008, KC was with her boyfriend and without Caylee. For those who believe Caylee is dead, that means Caylee probably died prior to the time KC and boyfriend were in the Blockbuster at "just before 8:00 p.m." on June 16, 2008.

I remember him saying that his Jeep was in the shop during his interview. Maybe that was only during the end of May and by then he had gotten it back.

Also, how in the world could she have killed Caylee, "hid her" and make it back to BB by 6p?

This is a lazy *advertiser censored* girl would could not work a 9-5. How can she accomplish all those tasks in such a little bit of time?

I don't know if she did or not but for her, spending time with her boyfriend could be HUGE motivation so it's possible. If it happened that the body was already in the trunk then she wouldn't have had to hide anything. And it sucks to say this but I don't think it would take much time/effort for an adult to kill a toddler. It's totally do-able in this timeframe.

I don't know if she did or not but for her, spending time with her boyfriend could be HUGE motivation so it's possible. If it happened that the body was already in the trunk then she wouldn't have had to hide anything. And it sucks to say this but I don't think it would take much time/effort for an adult to kill a toddler. It's totally do-able in this timeframe.

Killing Caylee would take less than 5 minutes.

Not one ounce of concern, not a bit of compassion, cold and calculating, snuggling with her bf, watching rented movies. That's our KC.

The far more important evidence that this shows is that on June 16, 2008, KC was with her boyfriend and without Caylee. For those who believe Caylee is dead, that means Caylee probably died prior to the time KC and boyfriend were in the Blockbuster at "just before 8:00 p.m." on June 16, 2008.

Exactly what I gleaned from the video. June 16th, just prior to 8pm, KC and TL were together at BB shopping for a movie to watch though KC claims Caylee was kidnapped by ZG that day.

KC told LE that by around 7pm on the day Caylee was kidnapped she was searching places ZG might have taken Caylee to. Maybe BB is one of those places? :rolleyes: Always time for a good flick when you have no idea where your child is, no need to look or mention it to the person you're hanging out with instead of looking, right? :bang:

Exactly what I gleaned from the video. June 16th, just prior to 8pm, KC and TL were together at BB shopping for a movie to watch though KC claims Caylee was kidnapped by ZG that day.

KC told LE that by around 7pm on the day Caylee was kidnapped she was searching places ZG might have taken Caylee to. Maybe BB is one of those places? :rolleyes: Always time for a good flick when you have no idea where your child is, no need to look or mention it to the person you're hanging out with instead of looking, right? :bang:

:woohoo::clap:
YES!! Wasn't Casey supposed to be sitting on the steps at Sawgrass feeling perplexed during this time? Gotcha!

Whoa...I thought she was picking up Caylee, "like a normal day". Seems she had time to change clothes and hookup with TL. What a joke.

I actually saw them both
But Untraceable was a while ago
I am wondering, cause I can't remember in Untraceable, the killer abducts victims and then kills them on the internet
Does anyone know or remember how he abducts his victums, does he knock them out with some object or drug :waitasec:

Well, in the last scene, he goes into the female cops house.

The guy she works with (the computer geek) I believe is abducted, then put into that acid (was it acid).

I'm not sure that we ever see how they're abducted though. I think we only realize they're missing when they turn up online in their death scene.

This was my first thought. Who cares what the movie titles were. The fact that she just lost her daughter and was able to go rent movies and relax with her boyfriend is beyond me. By her own admission Caylee was gone only hours before this. Even if you believe her story of the kidnapping...who rents movies when someone has stolen your daughter?
Take it one step further. Who could kill their daughter, accidently or otherwise, put her in the trunk and go rent movies? I feel the prosecution will make a lot out of this video in the trial. Just one more more piece of the puzzle that will nail Casey.

You said it perfectly Marlene. I guess after she went to TL's (where she felt safe), she figured that it was time for a movie; you know, to get her mind off the fact that the Nanny had just kidnapped Caylee.

WoW....what did CA say? Oh, I remember "MOTY"!

ETA: never once in the video slide did I see her looking (her own investigation) in the BB for the Nanny and Caylee. Had to say that; I expect Cindy to say it was all part of KC's investigation of places Nanny goes to.:crazy:

This is so bizarre and sick. I seem to remember from her interview that she said after she could not locate Caylee, casey went to her boyfriend's house, someplace safe and familiar. I think the truth is that after she killed the baby, she went where she could get her mind off what had just happened. Come on! It defies logic to me that anyone can be so cozy and nonchalant when their child has just been abducted. casey revolts me.

I would not be surprised to learn that AL picked out the movies. When he asked KC what she thought, she probably shrugged and said OK. Her mind was elsewhere.

Why? I think she panicked when Caylee died (cell phone flurry), and then put her in the trunk because she did not know what else to do, other than avoiding the wrath of her mother. Over the following days and hours she numbed herself to what had happened to Caylee, but that first night I would not be surprised if she had some shell-shock.

I still wonder if casey seem Freedomland w/Samuel Jackson/ Julianne moore
2006. this case always remind me of this movie. Brenda is not like Casey(she lost it)

Brenda was having an affair with Billy, a man from the projects. She would feed Cody cough syrup, telling him it was night vitamins, to get him to sleep, so she could spend time with the man without interruption. One night, the night Billy would end this relationship, Cody wouldn’t go down and they had a fight. Brenda walked out to see the man, despite her son's warnings that she would be sorry. When she returned, she found Cody dead under the table. He’d overdosed on the cough syrup. When Brenda realized what happened, she lost it, not knowing what to do. She drove out to the woods and dug his grave with her bare hands. Then she called her ex-lover and asked him to help. He carried Cody out there, buried him and put the rocks over the grave - both as a tribute and to keep animals away. Lorenzo signs an arrest warrant, and both Brenda and Billy are taken away.

Trenton Ducket's mother watched movies with guys when he 'disappeared'.......hmmmmmm

I think that Casey being able to go pick out movies appearing as if she didn't have a care in the world takes away from the accident theory. Casey was at Blockbuster within hours after Caylee probably took her last breath.

Most mothers would be SOMEWHAT rattled. From what Tony says, Casey was normal that night. He didn't notice anything unusual about Casey's demeanor until after he got got from NY in July. In the video you can see Casey is able to use Tony's credit card to purchase the movies.

I think Casey started having the night sweats when she realized not having Casey wasn't working the miracle with her relationship as she had hoped. Her prince hadn't made her life all better so she'd killed Caylee for nothing. Plus Cindy had written her July 3 message. Maybe Casey was considering what might happen to her if she got caught OR her mother found out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back