Casey seeing clergy in jail

I'm sorry but this thing wants to talk to clergy? :sick: Can anyone see if a cross will burn her skin while they're at it then? :furious: HOW DARE she use religion and God like this.

This woman will TRULY burn in hell.

That visitor needs a ring of garlic. :eek:

Im far from religious but I think I am very spiritual.

I thought God was all love, all forgiving? Therefore Clergy as an agent for God isnt in the business of judgment but of guidance. Everyone says KC is a sociopath which is a mental illness. KC being created by God, would of course would not be judged by God for this, and would have allready forgiven for any of her actions.

To put human emotions and claim that they are God's seems a little sacraligious.
But of course I am the one who doesnt believe in Hell either. Cause I cant imagine God, my father, condeming me to a hell fire for all of eternity and state in the same sentence that God is all love.

Seems to me Clergy would offer her a safe place full of understanding and love versus condemnation and judgment she is receiving from the rest of the world.....

JMO

IMHO I think the Clergy is a defense strategy, make CA look good and also the Clergy can not be recorded..and hopefully prepare her for the death penalty.

I'm sorry but this thing wants to talk to clergy? :sick: Can anyone see if a cross will burn her skin while they're at it then? :furious: HOW DARE she use religion and God like this.

This woman will TRULY burn in hell.

God would counsel Satan if he do desired, don'tcha think?

I think this is what the clergy is *for* to help people with their spiritual body (especially when it is diseased).

I don't begrudge her the clergy visits. I just don't like the rumor about the "passing messages" as that is not the purpose of clergy visits.

I wonder if this isn't part of the "script". If there really was an incestuous relationship she may think this is her "ace" in the hole. She calls in a minister, slowly starts revealing things to him, probably lies mixed in with a little bit of truth. At some point, she tells him about the incest without ever admitting to anything she's done. Then, they can call the minister into court and he can testify to what she told him. If she never admits to anything, except the incest (assuming there was) then she pulls the sympathy card out. If the jurors believe the evidence which says Caylee is dead and most likely at the hands of her mother, then they may still feel sorry for her and give her a lighter sentence.

There must have been something brought up such as "if you were molested, why didn't you tell anyone"?

I would believe this much more likely than any type of confession. I just don't see it.

ah, now that makes sense. KC as the victim again, without ever placing any guilt on herself. but pulling the sympathy card for the jurors.

Nope. What you're referring to is the video visitation center, which is not actually located at the jail. That's where George and Cindy have visited Casey in the past, and where Casey refused the visit with Lee. Inmates are restricted to three video visits per week, 45 minutes per visit. This is the only way family and friends can visit an inmate in Orange County. I'm not providing a link for that, because it's already been discussed and well-documented here.

Clergy visits are completely different from family/friend visits. The two have nothing to do with each other. Clergy does not visit an inmate through the video visitation center. They visit the inmate in person at the actual jail. Those visits are usually requested by the inmate - which, if you think about it, is the only system that even makes sense. And clergy are not restricted to 45 minute visits, either. In the article that was posted earlier on this thread, it stated that Casey's clergy visit lasted for 3 hours, so obviously clergy visits have different rules than family visits (I have to wonder what Casey wanted to talk about for 3 hours! :eek: ).

If you really need a link, here are a couple of links to prison ministry websites that state that inmates make the visitation requests. I picked ministries that were specific to Orange County, Florida. I don't want to spend my whole day looking up this info... so if you need more than this, you can find info from religious organizations, ministries, or even just call the jail and ask about clergy visits. The jail does not include information about clergy visits on their website, so if you want official confirmation, contacting the jail directly is the only way you're going to get it.

Just want to say thanks for posting all this great information. It answered a lot of questions for me. Also, being new to websleuths, I appreciate the links and background info about where you found the information. GREAT POST!

Very well said mydailyopinions. I feel the same as you do here.
I have to believe that the minister who visited Casey is sincere.
I also pray that some of what was said to her by him, did indeed make a spiritual connection.

As to pathological liars, the most destructive individual I have ever known, WAS a minister.

I take everyone who is "assisting" Casey's well-being with a grain of salt that is the size of Idaho.

I too hope this minister is sincere, though. But I don't cloak him with can-do-no-wrongness because of his title. I just hope this person frowns upon those of his colleagues who would use their visiting for anything other than the stated purpose.

jmho:)

That is the most hateful post I've ever seen on here!! Don't you know that God forgives anyone and everyone who asks for it??!! Maybe it is YOU who should be talking to someone who knows Him!! Read your Bible... if you have one... Jesus forgave the ones who nailed him to the cross... we can ask for nothing less than to show a little human kindness to someone who makes an attempt to seek His forgiveness!
It's posts like this that make me want to jump through my computer screen and literally SLAP someone! Sorry, but this is just.... unbelievable!

Hey-hey...your post is hatefull as well...Discussion on Religion is always heated...so, let's cool down and think this way: are you agree that some people who go's to church or/and reads Bible can be the murderer or thief or lier? I'm sure you agree. You must have God in your soul, in your heart...not necessarly through reading Bible or talking to clergy...However, KC is only 22 yo. And maybe she needs the guidence...someone mention here the 'Dead Man Walking' which is the true story in which the lost soul with help from the clergy woman has found the way to open his heart to God...Maybe KC a) finaly feels lost or b) she just playing game w/public opinion by using religion...KC whom we know, is capable to play games and manipulate others (including clergy)...This what your opponent was trying to say that KC is USING religion to her advances...no need to 'slap' anyone for raising opinion here....

If she is seeing clergy I think it's just for show.

ITA with your statement.
I have always thought that in addition to NPD and APD, she has a HPD as well. This may not be the right thread for this, if so I apologize ahead of time.
She is an "actor" and is always "on stage".
She acted like she was a devoted mother. She acted like she had a job, she acted like she was buying a house, she acted like a best friend, and she acted like the perfect housewife with her boyfriends.
I watched her very closely after she was arrested and I found her appearance to be very telling. Wearing the "Find Caylee" t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and rubber-banded to make it fit better. The rosary around her neck. The carefully applied make-up. JB told her to keep her mouth shut and she acted that role perfectly.
Now I think she is preparing for the role of her life and a 3 hour visit with a minister is not surprising to me. The only way I will be shocked is if she confesses as to what really happened to Caylee.

ITA with your statement.
I have always thought that in addition to NPD and APD, she has a HPD as well. This may not be the right thread for this, if so I apologize ahead of time.
She is an "actor" and is always "on stage".
She acted like she was a devoted mother. She acted like she had a job, she acted like she was buying a house, she acted like a best friend, and she acted like the perfect housewife with her boyfriends.
I watched her very closely after she was arrested and I found her appearance to be very telling. Wearing the "Find Caylee" t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and rubber-banded to make it fit better. The rosary around her neck. The carefully applied make-up. JB told her to keep her mouth shut and she acted that role perfectly.
Now I think she is preparing for the role of her life and a 3 hour visit with a minister is not surprising to me. The only way I will be shocked is if she confesses as to what really happened to Caylee.

100% agree. I'll be (pleasantly) shocked if she'll finally confessed.

Quote: What you sow, so shall you reap.

I think every one of us might stand to pay heed to these words...

A minister is the best way for kc to talk to her family.
This man could also help her understand what she is facing....unless he is part of the group praying for Caylee's safe return.

Each of us has different beliefs. We need to respect each other and not go there. KC has never had guidance. Since her arrest, I don't believe anyone has been there for her that doesn't have an agenda (I'm assuming that the minister isn't there to save the ultimate sinner). I don't really think these meetings will have any effect and I am sure they are just part of her show. I'm pretty sure that KC is not going to find God but I think she needs someone to help her come to terms w/ what she has done. He may help her take responsibility for this. Who knows?

LOL. I totally relate, sadly.

Uhmmmmmm I resent that. I am a borderline and I would never even THINK about killing my child ... or anyone for that matter. If anything, without medication, I dislike MYSELF more than others.

Please be careful in judging all borderlines ... and I do believe KC is much MORE than borderline ... because for the most part, BPD isn't a condition that causes people to kill, except themselves sometimes. I think KC is a Narcissist for SURE, as well as being a sociopath and/or psychopath.

ETA: Sorry, this was suppose to be directed to: OneLostGrl

Im far from religious but I think I am very spiritual.

I thought God was all love, all forgiving? Therefore Clergy as an agent for God isnt in the business of judgment but of guidance. Everyone says KC is a sociopath which is a mental illness. KC being created by God, would of course would not be judged by God for this, and would have allready forgiven for any of her actions.

To put human emotions and claim that they are God's seems a little sacraligious.
But of course I am the one who doesnt believe in Hell either. Cause I cant imagine God, my father, condeming me to a hell fire for all of eternity and state in the same sentence that God is all love.

Seems to me Clergy would offer her a safe place full of understanding and love versus condemnation and judgment she is receiving from the rest of the world.....

JMO

I studied the Bible on "HELL" ... and "burning for eternity" ... and the actual meaning of 'eternal' in this sense, is not for all time, but once and for all.

As in ... when you burn a branch, it burns for an alloted time, then is ashes, it doesn't sit there and burn forever. But when it's done burning, the branch is 'forever' burned ... never to be a live branch again. This is what God meant here .. and thank goodness. He would never have sinners burn forever ... just that they will be destroyed forever. Hope that makes more sense. :)

And to help you feel better, the act of destroying sinners (those he loves and will forever love, but chose not to follow him) will be the hardest thing he'll ever have to do, it will be a very 'unnatural' act for him, since he is love. He's doing that for those who do follow him ... so that sin will never again be or exist. ... to cleanse the universe of sin forever.

Not trying to preach here ... just sharing.

If the clergy are not trained and experienced in working with criminal populations, they are easy targets for manipulation by criminals. Criminals in general and incarcerated convicts in particular demonstrate a series of behaviors to get what they want and to avoid what they do not want. Below is a link to a pdf download from Shadowraith’s website, which details some of the strategies and tactics used. See pages 30-47 for eight rank ordered Approach and eight rank ordered Avoidance strategies, each with seven tactics. The strategies and tactics are generally from verbal to nonverbal with increasing levels of acting-out. Of course religion serves multiple functions within the jail/prison environment, ranging from access to reinforcers such as drugs, to matters of safety and security and power and control. Resorting to “religion” as an escape/avoidance mechanism is fairly common for criminals, listed in tactic 6 under strategy two (Distract, page 41), tactic 6 under strategy three (Defend, page 42), and tactic 7 under strategy four (Dissimulate, page 43). I would expect tactics five and/or six under strategy eight (Destroy, page 47) to occur when others fail.

http://crimsonshadows.net/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,296/Itemid,137/

In case the link does not work, go to www.crimsonshadows.net, click on Repository, click on Forensic tools, click on BRACE Character Profiling Tools, then click on BRACE: Understanding Criminal/Inmate Strategies and Tactics.

The opinions of,
Russell

God would counsel Satan if he do desired, don'tcha think?

I think this is what the clergy is *for* to help people with their spiritual body (especially when it is diseased).

I don't begrudge her the clergy visits. I just don't like the rumor about the "passing messages" as that is not the purpose of clergy visits.

Actually, God loved Satan ... he was his closest angel, an angel in very high position, at one time ... before he sinned.

As for why KC is talking to a minister, I don't know her heart ... but God does. If anyone TRULY asks for forgiveness and TRULY means it, and God can see the truth, then God will forgive. I know that's truly hard to believe and grasp sometimes with some people, especially murderers ... but God can see into the heart and knows if it's sincere, where we can't.

If KC is just using this ... God will know this too.

As to pathological liars, the most destructive individual I have ever known, WAS a minister.

I take everyone who is "assisting" Casey's well-being with a grain of salt that is the size of Idaho.

I too hope this minister is sincere, though. But I don't cloak him with can-do-no-wrongness because of his title. I just hope this person frowns upon those of his colleagues who would use their visiting for anything other than the stated purpose.

jmho:)

Even as a Christian, I agree with you here. I ONLY trust God, I trust no one else ... and by that I mean, until proven to be trustworthy. That way, when 'people' fall or fail us, I'm not so dissapointed, because God is the only one I can TRULY trust, to protect me, to fully love me, to take care of me, better than I would take care of myself.

Too many times, the world puts certain people on a pedestal, people in certain positions, etc. ... and then are dissapointed or crushed, when they fail us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back