Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do not believe there is a country that wants her. NO ONE wants a child killer in their midst. NO ONE.
And just think of all the places that are not as civil as the good old USA. She may be happy she beat this but oh there are so many people that are not. She will always have to watch her back.

Hopefully they will duct tape her first Thebyandby...

just think...she had to be in solitary confinement at the jail to protect her from other prisoners :waitasec: ...some would argue that the prisoners are the inept criminals that "get caught." Think about all the "mafia" types and "hit men" that would gladly take her out given the right incentive. I'm scared for her!...NOT!

Yep. This is Cheney's shining moment, walking ICA out of jail on his arm. Just like he envisioned.

He couldnt do that unless they are wearing full body armor..I would'nt want to be standing next to her with the way the public feels

Interesting article on Comcast's home page this AM:

Security experts: Casey Anthony needs a safe house
By MIKE SCHNEIDER and KYLE HIGHTOWER, AP
6 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. — Online and elsewhere, Casey Anthony has been vilified, and security experts say if her lawyers are smart, they'll arrange for her to be in a house protected by bodyguards for maybe weeks in case one of those who have threatened tries to make good on a death threat.

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110715/US.Casey.Anthony/

This does have an AP byline - is one of those reporters the one going in from the AP?

I think the bolded and underlined scares me more - CM is packing? Oh my. Please don't let this get too ugly.

BBM: Caylee needed a "safe house" too! Instead she got death, a swamp, and bugs. Cry me a river, KC. My violin has no strings.

I just realized something. If CM is "armed" and bodyguards are "armed"? Looks like SOMEONE is breaking the law! Because FELONS can't OWN or be around FIREARMS. There is a NO tolerance policy on that at all justice levels.

Fairly certain that was only one of the conditions of her release while out on bail/bond. Felons cannot own guns true but I cannot believe they cannot be near a person who owns a gun that would be very difficult to avoid.

Headline News is reporting the 3 reporters are with Casey Anthony to record her release could be within a few hours!

I feel the public is once again giving FKC what she wants….Attention!

Is she really that important enough for someone to throw away their life’s by harming or killing her?
Is she really that important? :banghead:

I think the Defense team is building this up so there is more money and notoriety of her “first” interview, Pictures and what not.

THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT, HER TO BE FAMOUS

I say who care, yes, she murdered her Child and she will pay for that by a power greater than ours.
I say the best way for her to be punished is for society as a whole to completely ignore her and her Defense team.

I'm wondering if anybody's hacked some phones or cp's, trying to get the scoop of the hideout ala the Rupert Murdoch scandal! I wouldn't put it past some of those paparazzi peeps. ;)

That's why I'm not watching anything on her release .
I WILL watch her next arrests and such
I am sure there will be more
*smile*

I would think they would. We will have 5 to 7 split screens, all giving an OJesque Bronco ride.

It's gonna be something. I wonder how many 'other' people might be in the area lurking in the shadows with a full tank of gas and ready for a chase?
Only in FL. Not knocking FL, but you gotta admit, it's getting kookier every day.

They keep saying there will be several black SUVs with dark tinted windows and one will contain the killer. Why can't a different reporter follow each one?

I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of paparazzi attempting to get the first shot and story to her whereabouts. Heck I'm not a paparazzi and I live here in Orlando and I'm debating going out there and following any vehicle with tinted windows just in case. lol!

It's gonna be something. I wonder how many 'other' people might be in the area lurking in the shadows with a full tank of gas and ready for a chase?
Only in FL. Not knocking FL, but you gotta admit, it's getting kookier every day.

me, me, me! lol! I'm debating it...it like gambling. better because how many vehicles can they possible have? just pick one and take your chances.

HLN said there would be a no fly zone over the jail to keep news helicopters away--good luck with that. The DT has been planning the release for days, IMHO the media has too--my money is on the media.

Florida law does not state " or be around FIREARMS". As long as the person with the firearm is licensed, and the felon does not have access to the firearm, it's ok.

I just realized something. If CM is "armed" and bodyguards are "armed"? Looks like SOMEONE is breaking the law! Because FELONS can't OWN or be around FIREARMS. There is a NO tolerance policy on that at all justice levels.

I'm wondering if anybody's hacked some phones or cp's, trying to get the scoop of the hideout ala the Rupert Murdoch scandal! I wouldn't put it past some of those paparazzi peeps. ;)

I'll bet the team is all using bat phones.

Interesting article on Comcast's home page this AM:

Security experts: Casey Anthony needs a safe house
By MIKE SCHNEIDER and KYLE HIGHTOWER, AP
6 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. — Online and elsewhere, Casey Anthony has been vilified, and security experts say if her lawyers are smart, they'll arrange for her to be in a house protected by bodyguards for maybe weeks in case one of those who have threatened tries to make good on a death threat.

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110715/US.Casey.Anthony/

This does have an AP byline - is one of those reporters the one going in from the AP?

I think the bolded and underlined scares me more - CM is packing? Oh my. Please don't let this get too ugly.

OFGS Cheney packing. Like they are going to let him into the jail with a firearm. I really hope he doesn't shoot himself by accident because he is a senior citizen and part of a protected class, it would be a felony case when he had to bring charges against himself. :silly: :lol:

HLN said there would be a no fly zone over the jail to keep news helicopters away--good luck with that. The DT has been planning the release for days, IMHO the media has too--my money is on the media.
A NO FLY ZONE? FGS, the world has gone mad. For a child killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968