Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by scarlett_hues, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

Probably just wondering when and where she'll drop the next bomb.

2. scarlett_hues

scarlett_hues New Member

unsubstantiated RUMOR alert FYI

I have a friend who works for CAA in Century City, Ca. She is currently in Los Angeles seeking representation and selling her story the the highest bidding studio.

This is the truth and it is where she is currently located. She could blend into this city no problem, taking black town cars too and from secret meetings.

You don't have to believe me, but my friend said that she has already met with CAA, and the place was on lock down when she arrived.

they needed to get her out of the south to a city where everyone is so self absorbed they would really have no idea who the f*** casey anthoney was anyway. I also heard from my friend that she recently went Blond.

She is under lock and key. You don't think every pop photographer would be looking for her. She is in some private hotel. I think it's the private hotel the masons run for members, anyways that is what my friend told me. She is loaded up in the garage so no one can see her.

I still think she is a sensitive subject and the studio that takes her does not want backlash during the summer season.

CAA is the TOP talent agency in the US

http://www.caa.com/

Ever seen the show Entourage? The character Ari Gold is based on real life mega-agent Ari Emanuel (brother of Rahm) and CAA has the tops stars in Hollywood on its roster.

a list of celebs they rep can be found here:
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Creative_Artists_Agency_clients"]List of Creative Artists Agency clients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

3. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

I'm thinking the next one will be on Baez's head. When she's done with him, she'll figure out how to blame all the negativity surrounding her on him.

4. pinkfly

pinkfly Well-Known Member

sounds like CM speak for she is guilty as he77 but we goy her off and she knows that we know it too. I love the part where he says she had a breakthrough while the grief expert testified......I think we were all having some kind of breakthrough right about then too.

5. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Wherever she is, they are probably ordering takeout like crazy. Can you imagine, suddenly you can chose what you want instead of eating jail food?

Unless she has a place to run alot or get a good workout, I predict a significant weight gain in her near future.

Of course, she could go the way of drugs and alcohol and waste away to nothing!

I'm afraid that in the end, Casey would have had a much healthier life in prison.

6. pferrin

pferrin New Member

7. deelytful1

deelytful1 *~a mere mortal~*

Is there a way to Substantiate it??

8. scarlett_hues

scarlett_hues New Member

not unless someone talks to the media..

or unless some sort of upcoming deal is announced, and I don't see that happening right now, while everyone is so angry.

9. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

I think they were definitely surprised. Jean Casarez said as much. Maybe a day or two after the verdict she said they weren't prepared to deal with her getting out of jail because they were not expecting this. Also before the verdict was read Kenney Baden said this jury is going to send her to death. I bet they were thinking along the same lines. Everyone seemed to think a quick deliberation was pro prosecution.

I agree life would have been easier for them. I bet you Mason thinks it is a huge hassle that they are now stuck dealing with her since she is incapable of taking care of herself on the outside. I think for Baez this a dream come true because he sees dollar signs, but Mason sees the reality of it.

I am sure those lucrative offers dried up, if they even ever existed haha. It will be interesting to see what happens if she is never able to capitalize off of this. Are they going to continue to support her?

10. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

I don't buy CAA would ever have anything to do with the likes of Casey. NO way no how.

11. kaki

kaki New Member

I would love to see Casey suddenly gain about 50 lbs.. on her small frame...lol. She does seem like she loves food.... as seen by all her commissary orders. Baez probably hired her a handsome trainer to keep her fit and occupied... so his girl will be ready for her big interview.

I would love to know how they are really getting along.. her and her DT "family"... behind the scenes. Wonder if they are tired of her yet.. or are they pampering their princess?

12. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I don't see her as an A-List draw, that's for sure. :loser:

13. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

I'm torn between wishing the media would stop talking about her because it feeds her ego.......and wanting the media to keep talking about her because it's making her stay hidden, and that's gotta be killing her after spending the last 3 years in jail.

14. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Yeah, she belongs on the D-List with Kathy Griffin. LOL

15. concentric

concentric New Member

Yes. Along with "stardom" comes the papparazzi, etc. hounding you.

The word papparazzi, just reminded of pizza and delivery, hmmm.

16. kaki

kaki New Member

Unfortunately though I bet she is hidden in some luxurious suite somewhere.. oh ... can't bear the thought. She is probably lounging around with people waiting on her hand and foot.... what a life that must be in comparison to her jail cell. She is probably enjoying being hidden like a big celebrity.. for now anyway.

17. gamom

gamom New Member

Not sure if it's true or not, but the KC tracking website on Facebook says she was confirmed to be seen staying at CM house in his gated community Alaqua Lakes @ Lake Mary Fla. Supposedly there is security out front. Surprise, surprise.

18. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

Yes for now,,,all good things must come to an end and I hope hers comes soon!

19. pferrin

pferrin New Member

No me either..but I do believe B and FCA would go there trying to solicit a deal

20. watchinginky

watchinginky Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh

BBM

Caylee will always be on the minds of those who closely followed this case and we will not ever forget her. The anger MIGHT die down some, but I don't think it will ever go away. Even after time has passed, I think that any time KC's name is mentioned, the anger will be felt full force again as we will be remembering Caylee and the injustice that was done to her.

I don't think KC is going to have the bella vita she dreamed of. Once she shows her face, people will always bother her. There will always be someone there to remind her that she got away with murder.

All JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.