Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by scarlett_hues, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewy

Chewy Well-Known Member

Who in their right mind would be a decoy for Casey Anthony so they can be a target? Who do they think she is, Princess Amidala, no one is going to risk getting injured for her stupid self.

2. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Did you forget his beer drinking, hind end shaking video? Bad jokes are his thing. Not funny if endangering anyone though.

3. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

You know HLN won't let it go..and NG will be waving it around tonight as well...regardless of whether or not it has been proven to be fake.

4. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

Doesn't all this nonsense the defense is doing take up time and money? Is this what attorneys are supposed to be doing? Does the FL Bar think this is a good way for an "officer of the court" to expend their efforts? I don't understand how this works...

5. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

Lol...:) I thought the exact opposite! I thought it DID look like the 'rear' she had on walking out of the jail, lol...;) Seriously.

6. AquaEyes

AquaEyes Member

Well, you know what they say: Booty is in the eye of the beholder....

7. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

I'm kinda enjoying seeing all the money they are expending on the game. how awesome would it be that she's running and Kathi Belich just happens to be there with her mic. I would love that! that would be karma.. especially if Packin' Cheney was with her!

8. uklaw

uklaw New Member

Anyone got a link?

I heard about it. Not seen though.

9. Ssejors

Ssejors The Great And Powerful Ssej!

I think the person with their head under the white sweater is too tall to be FCA. She is very short and the person who was being HIDDEN seemed as tall a sthe men who were with her... its not her JMHO

10. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Bear in mind that JB/CM cannot STAND KB- she asked them way too difficult questions all the time, and IIRC CA called her 'that b**** at channel 9', so I'm sure they are targeting WFTV for fun...

11. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess it is good for the economy anyway...

12. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

BBM

Man, that's good...:floorlaugh: But no, I hadn't heard it; thanks for sharing. :)

13. SailorMoon

SailorMoon Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

Better yet - Baezzzz has nothing better to do than to text Belich?? Remember when he texted her to say everything was fine when he left trial that afternoon suddenly?? I don't believe a word he says. And he better get used to the fact that he's nothing but a big fish (for now) in a small pond. Soon he'll be a small fish in a small pond. And smaller, then smaller, then smaller.

14. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

I don't think she was on that plane either. The car pulled into CM's office parking deck. I believe she got out then. Car then went to airport with decoy. This is another decoy. MOO

15. Ssejors

Ssejors The Great And Powerful Ssej!

No they probably can not afford private jets all over the place, but when you have a friend who OWNS a private jet, and just needs an excuse to have a little fun, then im sure its not a stretch that Todd used his jet to get her out of orlando and then brought his plane BACK to Orlando SANS Casey, and decided, we should have some fun with the media with all of this, let's get the GF or the ... lady to wear FCA's shirt and a pair of jeans, we can cover her head and laugh our way to the door!

Not a stretch, and Todd probably wanted an excuse to take his toy out for a spin

16. Nefriahaia

Nefriahaia Inactive

I wonder how much they're paying the decoys?

17. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

I think JB and company loves watching NG at night when she reports her "Bombshell" sitings.....and they just laugh, and laugh and laugh. All the while plotting their next "decoy" move of the day. :floorlaugh:

18. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Clearly she's pretty important, look at all the people glued to the TV and the computer watching and waiting for a glimpse of Casey Anthony. (Me included)

19. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

Why would JB text KB at all??? He cannot stand her........this whole thing is just absurd.

20. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

Silly games ... silly boys ... you know what they say about tiny minds ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.