Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and just to be annoying, the woman running in this video is wearing flip flops.

FCA was wearing skate shoes/runners when she left. not that she cant change her shoes.. but ... just saying

http://www.wftv.com/video/28599093/index.html - video link for those who have missed it

800_casey_anthony_ap_110718.jpg

Her shirt also comes down way past her waist. Below he butt. That shirt isnt gonna ride up like the one in the video did. Which you could see the back of the woman running.

This post is pointless... sorry.. thats my nature

Why are the news stations saying "a prominent California Attorney", "a former member of the [DT]".

Why can they not just say Macaluso.

And before you say Defamation, no way. Really hard to bring a defamation claim in the US.

Anyone got a link?

I heard about it. Not seen though.

I've seen it uk but I went to YouTube to find the link for you and it was removed for copyright issues. It was filmed before this case even started and was really not what you'd expect from someone who is supposed to be an officer of the court (which he still was at that time... not now though).

I am watching the 5:00 news on WFTV now and they followed the silver SUV that they supposedly left in. The SUV is registered to thwarted attorney William Slabaugh. However a few minutes later Macaluso came back to the airport in that silver SUV without KC (or whoever it was). It's crazy and I'm glad they are wasting their own money for a change instead of taxpayer money. Oh and WFTV flew over JB's house in Kissimmee but didn't see anything. I think they are chasing shadows... really if she was gone why in the world would she come back? I think Macaluso is a child in a man's body and always has been and it's his idea of a joke.

ETA: Oh did I mess up William Slabaugh's safety? Oops.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.

Sounds like nonsense to me since I am only aware of one male attorney at JB's office (apart from JB himself).

an attorney from Jose Baez's office picked #caseyanthony up from the airport today. he will remain nameless for his security.

Sounds like nonsense to me since I am only aware of one male attorney at JB's office (apart from JB himself).

let's hope he wasn't thwarted by traffic again.. our befuddled William!

and just to be annoying, the woman running in this video is wearing flip flops.

FCA was wearing skate shoes/runners when she left. not that she cant change her shoes.. but ... just saying

http://www.wftv.com/video/28599093/index.html - video link for those who have missed it

800_casey_anthony_ap_110718.jpg

Her shirt also comes down way past her waist. Below he butt. That shirt isnt gonna ride up like the one in the video did. Which you could see the back of the woman running.

This post is pointless... sorry.. thats my nature

LOL...I was thinking of posting the same thing about her shirt, but then I asked myself what my point was.

I think Airport Casey's butt looks bigger and flatter than jailbird Casey's butt, however I'm not a connoisseur.

So I'm reading tweets, sounds like the first siting was a decoy and that FCA landed later. Matt Morgan seems to believe she is back in Orlando.

LOL...I was thinking of posting the same thing about her shirt, but then I asked myself what my point was.

I think Airport Casey's butt looks bigger and flatter than jailbird Casey's butt, however I'm not a connoisseur.

Yeah i would agree with your rearend comment as well. FCA seems to have a round fuller rear than the flat wide one seen running.. WTF am i over analyzing such a totally stupid plot by Macaluso. He's obviously BORED! and likes his flipping JET plane!

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html Casey was supposedly seen coming off the same plane she got on, one belonging to TM

if they wanted to make this 'sorta' interesting or believable they could have thrown a couple of garbage bags on her head held by duct tape :twocents:

seriously, they haven't received a big pay out to wiz her around on planes and you'd think JB et al would have better things to do, like actually work :loser: 's

I wonder if it could have been Dorothy.

You could be right that it doesn't look like him. Really hard to tell anything with a grainy photo taken from above. As for the plane that left Orlando at 3AM that was registered to Mr. Macaluso. It didn't file a flight plan so you won't see that flight in the history. It's a private plane and not required to file that. The fact that they did this time is leading me to believe that this is a ruse. Perhaps she was spotted or they thought she was spotted so they felt the need to use a ploy to make her disappear again. I just wish she'd disappear for good and stay out of my town!!

I agree!!! I was very happy that it was reported that she left. I wish she would just LEAVE! Someone needs to tell KB to stop reporting about her. WE DON'T CARE! There - I feel a little better.

well i trust matt morgan way more than baez....ok i dont trust baez at all...

I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Cheney was being shunned in some circles. I bet she probably hates losing points with fellow trophy wives.
At least one of her friends stopped associating over this.

Doesn't all this nonsense the defense is doing take up time and money? Is this what attorneys are supposed to be doing? Does the FL Bar think this is a good way for an "officer of the court" to expend their efforts? I don't understand how this works...
I guess this is what $70,000 buys you.

I think she will never be accepted in any neighborhood or even be able to nonchalantly go for a walk in public or eat out at a restaurant. She is hated every bit as much/more around the the world as a child molester is hated and no one wants to have one of them next door or sit down at a restaurant knowingly at the next table from them. I still very firmly believe that CM and JB and the rest of the DT got way more than they expected. I think they were thinking she would be found guilty but not get the DP. They had not been prepared to have her get out of jail and did not know what to do with her now. I think they believe she is guilty but cannot admit it now. CM and JB look to be in shock and disgusted now they are stuck with her now.

But I do wonder how easy it may be eventually for KC to blend in somewhere. (rethinking my above statement about "never") Think about this: If Vandersloot got out of prison today and you ran across him on a crowded street, say in NYC, would you recognize him? Scarry thought?

As for the immediate future, I think eventually she will get tired of hiding and venture out. Somebody will see her and sell her whereabouts to the highest bidder.

They got what they deserved, 100 x's over lol:floorlaugh:

All this foolishness and foolery from the kingpin of fools. Since most were hot on the KC trail of being at CM's personal home or his condo, it would seem likely that this decoy was to divert attentions away from those locations in order to try and safely relocate her. If all the sky birdies are at the executive airport, they wouldn't be keeping and eye out in Longwood.

Macaluso just saw it as a fun opportunity to play. That person with the blanket/towel over her head was too tall for KC or at least in relation to the supposed blue shirted Jose. Agree with the bum watchers. That one was flatter and wider than the felon's. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998