Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so bogus. If it was KC all she had to do was put on a hat or wig and different shirt and walk in. Instead these people are trying to make it look like her. What a waste, huge waste.

I don't think she was on that plane either. The car pulled into CM's office parking deck. I believe she got out then. Car then went to airport with decoy. This is another decoy. MOO

I really don't care where Casey is, I just love the fact all of them are running & hidding her and the rest of Caseys life will be running and hidding... It is sweet how Baez & Cm protects Casey, just wait until the day she truns on them, I wonder how sweet they will be then?. I think it is great they are spending there own money on Casey instead of the tax payers money. Let them keep her running & hidding, I would think it would bring revenue into Orlando. Especially the Casey dunk, that is worth a lot in itself:floorlaugh:

So I'm reading tweets, sounds like the first siting was a decoy and that FCA landed later. Matt Morgan seems to believe she is back in Orlando.

For all we kno0w she could be in an igloo eating seal. At least she would be considered safe.:floorlaugh:

Well if it was
casey she is sure stuck between 2 uglies. All 3 deserve what they get.:woohoo:

BBM Who would those 2 "uglies" be? While we are on the subject could someone please explain to me why all the name calling? I thought it was against TOS and quite frankly I for one am getting tired of it. I am old and I just feel like I am in HS again. JMO

Doesn’t this seem kind of like a waste of time and energy? I believe she’s guilty as much as the next person, but what exactly is the point of locating her? What good does that do? I think people need to ignore her and let her live in obscurity. Stalking her is not going to get us any closer to the truth about really happened to Caylee. I, for one, will no longer participate in this version of where’s Waldo. I encourage others to join me.

I really don't care where Casey is, I just love the fact all of them are running & hidding her and the rest of Caseys life will be running and hidding... It is sweet how Baez & Cm protects Casey, just wait until the day she truns on them, I wonder how sweet they will be then?. I think it is great they are spending there own money on Casey instead of the tax payers money. Let them keep her running & hidding, I would think it would bring revenue into Orlando. Especially the Casey dunk, that is worth a lot in itself:floorlaugh:

Yep, I love the way this KC defense aftermath is blowing up in their face. Kind of like a Pyrrhic victory. Just not the pay out they were expecting. And stunts like that KC spotting fiasco makes them just laughing stock.
It is like watching a train wreck in progress :floorlaugh:

BBM Who would those 2 "old uglies" be? While we are on the subject could someone please explain to me why all the name calling? I thought it was against TOS and quite frankly I for one am getting tired of it. I am old and I just feel like I am in HS again. JMO

Hi, i am so sorry I said old, I am old to. I did change it.I think l am just so stressed at Casey getting out and all the help she is getting. I would never in a million years offend anyone here on Ws's. I am going to take a few days away from it all and maybe let it all go.

FICA will end up back at GA and CA's. I guarantee. who else will have her for a long extended period of time? I think JB and CM's wives are not going to put up with her for long. doesn't JB have a baby or one on the way? I'm sure his Wife would really want FICA around. With all these lawsuits even if she does make some money it will all be taken away immediately. Especially the lawsuit from the State. I don't think they are going to be messing around, kind of like the IRS. I'm sure she is laughing at it all now, but reality will set in eventually. Or she can run off and marry that guy holding the sign outside of the courthouse. LOL

Doesn’t this seem kind of like a waste of time and energy? I believe she’s guilty as much as the next person, but what exactly is the point of locating her? What good does that do? I think people need to ignore her and let her live in obscurity. Stalking her is not going to get us any closer to the truth about really happened to Caylee. I, for one, will no longer participate in this version of where’s Waldo. I encourage others to join me.

I like her to feel scared just like Caylee undoubtedly felt scared. I can understand and respect your thoughts. I like to see her life on earth as unpleasant as possible. I do not have the patience waiting for her final judgement. Therefor I like to see her hunted down to every corner of this earth. To the point where she wishes , she was in jail again. JMO of course

One thing is for sure, they need more of a life than playing a literal shell game with FCA. They can't keep this up forever. She's a penniless felon of no importance to the world, with no education, no skills, and everyone hates her with a passion. And they are shuffling her around in a private plane, guarding her, like she has value?

The emperor truly has no clothes.

So well said, I had to complement you. Imo, your comment really brings this circus back to earth. Baez and Company are attempting to make this even more a circus, trying to drum up interest in their 'product'...the news should just stop covering them.

WFTV looks pretty stupid, IMO...don't they have real news to be covering?
Are they really paying people to stake out airports, etc. just in case they can get a shot of Casey/fake Casey with her head covered up? Am fast losing respect for the Orlando media...

Cheny Mason's got a gun (to the tune of Aerosmith's Janie's got a gun)

Cheny's got a gun
Cheny's got a gun
His meal ticket's come undone.
From the lynch mob mentality while on the run.
What did her daddy do?
What did he put her through?
They said when Casey was arested
They found him snoopin round the trunk with dead squirrels.
But man he had it comin with his Grand Jury testimony
HLN ain't ever gonna be the same

Cheny's got a gun
Cheny's got a gun
Casey's dog day's just begun
Now Baez's monster is on the run
Tell me know its untrue
what did her daddy do?
She killed a little baby
The woman has got to be insane
They say the spell Jose was under the bright lights and the
blunders knew that he had money and fame to gain

Cheny's got a gun
Cheny's got a gun
Casey's dog day's just begun
Now Baez's monster is on the run
What did her daddy do?
It's Casey's last worthless IOU
She had to take Baez down easy and put dollar signs in his brain
She said cause nobody believes me. George was such a sleeze.
Nancy Grace aint ever gonna be the same.

Cheny's got a gun
Cheny's got a gun
Cindy's waiting for more fun

FICA will end up back at GA and CA's. I guarantee. who else will have her for a long extended period of time? I think JB and CM's wives are not going to put up with her for long. doesn't JB have a baby or one on the way? I'm sure his Wife would really want FICA around. With all these lawsuits even if she does make some money it will all be taken away immediately. Especially the lawsuit from the State. I don't think they are going to be messing around, kind of like the IRS. I'm sure she is laughing at it all now, but reality will set in eventually. Or she can run off and marry that guy holding the sign outside of the courthouse. LOL

If she's not already with them (CA/GA. Bunch of lying phoneys all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member