Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her defense team has said they have a 'safe' place for her to go for rehab. Those places are expensive but maybe one has agreed to it for the future publicity. or maybe a halfway house is going to take her in.

I keep wondering how to rehab a sociopath. I saw the defence team's psychologist on Dr. Drew deny she was one, but nothing else explains her actions. Maybe she's an extreme narcissist as some have said, but even narcissists have limits, and child-killing, corpse desecration would seem to be among them.

As long as she keeps lying, denying and blaming anyone but herself for this horror, she won't be rehabilitated from anything. Imo, she sees herself as a victim for losing so much of her life behind bars ....... put there on a f'ing whim. Casey cries for Casey, she believes the world should cry for her too.

BRAZIL CALLING.

What do you people think of Brazil as her destination? I know she has no passport. Well Brazil is famous for asking only if you have money. A long range private plane can get her there from where she is. That is no problem. As for money? Well, she is not going on any public speaking and promotional tours here to start with. No loss with Brazil on that. But interviews and books from Brazil are an easy go. And there is the money for a Brazil bribed passport. We have no extrication treaty with Brazil as most of you know. So no more worries about getting caught up in public out cries here. Or having to pay that 70 G tax bill. Or the civil suits coming. No payback of anything. Just blood money rolling in from around to world to hear her lies. And the cherry on her cake? There are plenty of very wicked white people in Brazil who will not mind in the least being her next bed mate. And they are new faces she can lie to.

Who can come up with a better more plausible designation here for Casey the baby killer?

A passport is issued by the United States. It is permision to leave the country.

A visa is issued by the desination country. It is permission to enter the country for a period of time. Brazil may be bribed to issue a visa. However, the language in Brazil is Portuguese and KC does not speak the language. It is not like Mexico and Europe where most of the population speaks English. In addition, I think security for KC would be much worse in Brazil than in the US or PR.

Won't matter where she goes. The paps will be watching the Ants, bugging their phones, listening under windows, checking their garbage, tracking their mail, etc.

I don't believe a word of reports claiming she's cut off her family. They're all co-dependant

Photos of KC will hit the news within days, no matter where she runs to

She'll have to keep running. On empty ....

They all will

Casey will never remain in hiding or unknown. If someone doesn't recogonize her she will tell them who she is. She wants to be known. She is a narcissis and will never remain hidden. She has to have the attention. jmo

Yeah, that should help. FWIW, I think she wont keep it secret because she likes the limelight and genuinely believes that since she has been acquitted, the world will welcome her with open arms as a celebrity. Secondly, she is pretty recognizable-after all we have seen her with a variety of hair styles and colors.

this reminds me of Karla Holmolka-perhaps she will be spending her days on an island in the caribbean some where....

Did you just hear on JVM there is another case similar? A young mother from FLORIDA was arrested for killing her 2 yr. old. Similar name as Caylee.

I heard this and this morning I was trying to find information on it and I can't find anything. Do you or anyone have anymore info on the case? tia

Yeah, that should help. FWIW, I think she wont keep it secret because she likes the limelight and genuinely believes that since she has been acquitted, the world will welcome her with open arms as a celebrity. Secondly, she is pretty recognizable-after all we have seen her with a variety of hair styles and colors.

this reminds me of Karla Holmolka-perhaps she will be spending her days on an island in the caribbean some where....

I agree with you totally, and this may be when her dream team wakes up and sees her for what she is. I don't see her doing anything they want for long. She will ultimately have her way, and fabricate new lies and new circumstances. I can only hope that day comes soon. jmo

As for where Casey will go upon release, I say follow Geraldo's yacht.

She'll be found, it's very hard to hide nowadays. Someone will be near able to follow the vehicles as she leaves the jail, you can't put a restraining order on the entire public. With this being so high profile, the paparrazi pictures are going to fetch a very high price, they are going to seek her out like fiends. I still firmly believe some of those around her will turn on her and disclose her location. She'll have many fake friends around her, and if not immediately, then eventually all of them willing to sell her out for the right price. I think this is all part of her karma - everyone around her has an agenda and will use her for their own gain. Sounds familiar Casey?

A 25 year old girl that has never spent a night alone away from home is not going to set up house out of this country.
She more then likely won't get more then 50 miles away from her DT/new family.
And don't kid yourself, she was not alone in her glass cage with the guard station 4 feet away.

I keep wondering how to rehab a sociopath. I saw the defence team's psychologist on Dr. Drew deny she was one, but nothing else explains her actions. Maybe she's an extreme narcissist as some have said, but even narcissists have limits, and child-killing, corpse desecration would seem to be among them.

As long as she keeps lying, denying and blaming anyone but herself for this horror, she won't be rehabilitated from anything. Imo, she sees herself as a victim for losing so much of her life behind bars ....... put there on a f'ing whim. Casey cries for Casey, she believes the world should cry for her too.

I don't think Casey will ever be rehabbed. It's hard to tell what she is. I agree nothing really explains her actions and I can also see her being an extreme narcissist. But narcissist can have limits like you mentioned. Prisons are full of narcissists and some of them have limits. A majority of narcissist prisoners tend hate to child killers.

Casey will probably continue to lie about things with the new people she will encounter after jai. Casey has a history of being a people pleaser. Before this mess happened, Casey would go around lying to different groups of friends and she probably enjoyed having some of her friends believe that she had a nanny and worked at Universal. Two of Casey's friends were going to school for public relations and event planning. One was Annie Downing and the other was Melina Calabrese. Both of them did have their doubts about Casey's claims but Melinda really did believe Casey had an event planning job and she even said in her LE interview that she was jealous of Casey.

There are plently of gulliable people in this world that will believe any types of abuse claims. I could see Casey making friends with people and some would believe her molestation claims and Casey would enjoy having people feel sorry for her.

A 25 year old girl that has never spent a night alone away from home is not going to set up house out of this country.
She more then likely won't get more then 50 miles away from her DT/new family.
And don't kid yourself, she was not alone in her glass cage with the guard station 4 feet away.

I agree with you. My prediction is Casey will be taken somewhere within Florida for awhile. She doesn't have the immediate resources to set up a home or anything outside the U.S. I believe her DT will support with food, money and clothes for awhile but I have a feeling Cheney seems like the type of guy that would eventually make Casey pick herself up by her boot straps.

I can also see Jose's wife eventually being annoyed with Casey having a presence in Jose's life.

I agree with you. My prediction is Casey will be taken somewhere within Florida for awhile. She doesn't have the immediate resources to set up a home or anything outside the U.S. I believe her DT will support with food, money and clothes for awhile but I have a feeling Cheney seems like the type of guy that would eventually make Casey pick herself up by her boot straps.

I can also see Jose's wife eventually being annoyed with Casey having a presence in Jose's life.

Once they (DT) grasp that she's not going to be their licence to print money, they'll put distance between themselves and her. And one thing narcissists/sociopaths/demon possessed are -- is vengeful. They plot revenge for years in some cases. Truth doesn't come into it for them. Lies work. Mud sticks. And they know it. I'd be very worried if I were the DT. In fact, I believe they're already worried about what their association with KC will ultimately cost them. Their trials are just beginning. And I really enjoy knowing that

Havent made it through this whole thread, but didn't HHJP say that he was keeping jurisdiction over her until he decided whether to hold her liable to the state for the prosecution expenses? If that is the case, won't he have to know where she is?

Won't matter where she goes. The paps will be watching the Ants, bugging their phones, listening under windows, checking their garbage, tracking their mail, etc.

I don't believe a word of reports claiming she's cut off her family. They're all co-dependant

Photos of KC will hit the news within days, no matter where she runs to

She'll have to keep running. On empty ....

They all will

This reminds me of a Twilight Zone or the Monkey Paw Syndrome. Be careful for what you wish for you may very well received it.
I think CA and FCA are narcissists possibly GA too. They love drama and addicted to crisis they love being center of attention but, if it never stops and it's infamy rather than fame this will sour for them.

I wonder why his wife hasn't spoke up yet. I can't imagine her allowing Jose to flirt with FCA publicly without getting upset.

The police have the car at their evidence impound.

Now seeing Caylee died from an accident(yea right) by the court , and Casey lied about Caylee being missing...... I come to this conclusion. The police impound yard should be charging a holding fee for the car. At the normal storage rate of $25 dollars a day - I make the bill around $37,000.00

Oh right what I was I thinking, it is Casey, not a normal person who pays taxes. Heck, she probably charge the police for falsely impounding her car and get a nice cash settlement of the tax players money here.

I would bet Geraldo would gladly pay $37,000 for the car so that he can have a show, the highlight of which would be opening the trunk to see if it still smells.

Once they (DT) grasp that she's not going to be their licence to print money, they'll put distance between themselves and her. And one thing narcissists/sociopaths/demon possessed are -- is vengeful. They plot revenge for years in some cases. Truth doesn't come into it for them. Lies work. Mud sticks. And they know it. I'd be very worried if I were the DT. In fact, I believe they're already worried about what their association with KC will ultimately cost them. Their trials are just beginning. And I really enjoy knowing that

Yep - They will never out live or out grow this slow beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288